deleted

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Love & Vore (Vore Dating Sim)

Postby Layab547 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Love what you have so far! Far too few male predators out there, especially ones that chow down on their sisters~

Definitely keeping my eye on this.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby estel » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:27 pm

after reaching 10 affection with hailey you cant go to the park anymore becuase it triggers an event
estel
Been posting for a bit

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:49 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 am

When talking to Alex (the girl in the bathroom?) again after first meeting her she offers to sell you weed... I think. Because she says "Hey, wanna BE some weed?"

So either that's a typo or she plans on smoking Kai. XD
Houyo
???

Postby Houyo » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:32 am

Also, two of the games are in Key Items while one is just in Items.
Houyo
???

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:15 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby CanadianDemon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Will you be able to bang they prey before you eat them? Just wondering. Joined just to comment on this thread by the way. Your game looks great.
CanadianDemon
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:50 pm

deleted
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby CanadianDemon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Forgot to ask, will there be male prey too?
CanadianDemon
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:24 pm

deleted
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 pm

selfrog wrote:
CanadianDemon wrote:Forgot to ask, will there be male prey too?

Yes there will be, but I might make it optional.

Always a good idea to make content you're not certain about optional.

But I might just be biased since I dislike male prey myself.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CanadianDemon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Looked over the thread again, did you say you were having trouble coming up with male characters? I could supply some ideas if you are.
CanadianDemon
New to the forum

Postby chechico » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:55 pm

I love male preds with female prey and i love unwilling prey so this is right on my ballpark

I tried to download and run it but it says that RPGVAxe RTP is needed to run the game the solution to this problem is likely easy to find but just wanted to give ya a heads up :D
chechico
Somewhat familiar

Postby CanadianDemon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:25 pm

chechico wrote:I love male preds with female prey and i love unwilling prey so this is right on my ballpark

I tried to download and run it but it says that RPGVAxe RTP is needed to run the game the solution to this problem is likely easy to find but just wanted to give ya a heads up :D

I had that at first too, you need to download rpg maker. Just look up RPGVAxe RTP to download it.
CanadianDemon
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:35 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby CanadianDemon » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:18 pm

selfrog wrote:
CanadianDemon wrote:Looked over the thread again, did you say you were having trouble coming up with male characters? I could supply some ideas if you are.

I'm all ears, I can't promise I'll put all your ideas in the game, but I'll certainly consider them, and if I like one, I'll add him to the game and give you credit.

Well, most of your female characters seem to have at least the start of their basic idea based off of some sort of stereotype, right (or seem that way from the brief write-ups in the beginning of the thread). Tomboy, gamer girl, MILF, bad girl, etc. You also said you wanted to have people get attached to the characters before they were eaten, right? Well, what if there was a stereotypically kinda douchy jock, who starts off a tad bit of a dick, but ends up opening up to you about liking guys, warms up to you, wish fulfilled, character eaten. Just a rough idea, but something I had in my head.

I would also say a game with male prey would be incomplete without a slightly submissive, shy geeky guy. No ideas on details, but maybe he could be someone you've known for a while? Or someone who you've always seen sitting alone at school, so you start off the relationship by sitting down next to him at school, gain his trust and friendship, you get the picture.
Last edited by CanadianDemon on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CanadianDemon
New to the forum

Postby chechico » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Managed to play it move around and poke a bit. Can't wait until there are vore scenes in it ^^

BTW I found that there is an invisible piano in your mother's room (Gives soul+)
chechico
Somewhat familiar

Postby sivrel » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:22 am

Tough to write vore scenes? I can imagine that would be tough without being silly or totally killing boners. Though my own writing pedigree is as an amateur horror/fantasy/humor author struggling to find his first publication. I could give it a look and offer some possible suggestions but I dunno how much help I'd be.

*EDIT* Also, is it just me or does the premise and characterization of the main character seem to have elements of both tsundere (acts mean but is really nice) and yandere (is loving in an unhealthy way)?
sivrel
New to the forum

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:23 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby sivrel » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Well, considering how he's making women fall in love with him, and with it implied that the affection is at least mutual with Hailey even as he wants to devour them it'll have that implication. XD
sivrel
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game