Devourment Belly Troubleshooting?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Belly Troubleshooting?

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 pm

So I'm trying to get devourment to work and the belly won't show up. I'm like really frustrated and any help would be appreciated. Also if you need more information to help just ask.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Re: Devourment Belly Troubleshooting?

Postby Zeldazackman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Had something of the same problem beforehand, turns out it was due to using a skeleton that didn't support devourment.

This should be the same skeleton files that I'm currently using that work for me, however I highly suggest backing up your local files before giving these a go of course.

meshes.rar
Devourment 0.65c/d skeleton meshes.
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 609 times
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Okay I tried it and it didn't work. Got anything else?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Zeldazackman » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Did you run FNIS perchance?
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Yeah I ran the FNIS launcher about a million times.
Also, I'm pretty sure it's just the EBBB that's acting up because when I disable redblue's addon the belly works fine but I'm trying to get redblue's addon to work because I can't swallow multiple people with just simple devourment.
Also I wasn't able to see any meshes looking through the EBBB file but not sure if it's supposed to be like that...
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Return to Vore game