Looking for vore games with M/F vore male protagonist

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for vore games with M/F vore male protagonist

Postby u162 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:47 am

Hello looking to get into vore games and was wondering if any one knows of any good games with male protagonist and centered on M/F vore. Not very picky on the type so anything goes .
u162
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for vore games with M/F vore male protagonist

Postby coop500 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 am

Hahah.... Heh... Ahem.... Well, I could just be blind, but I don't think a game like that exists I'm afraid.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Silent_E » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:38 pm

I know Selfrog is working on one, (I'm contributing art to it) but it's nowhere near complete. Here's the thread either way, but I'd give it a few months if you're looking for a complete experience. :)

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=47832
Silent_E
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordStorm » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:00 pm

I have one that I've been fiddling with that is heavily M/F focused :) Only a bit of vore in it right now and it's mostly a side project but here it is if you want to have a peek. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=45691
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game