Vore orgy READY (8.6-14)!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Vore orgy READY (8.6-14)!

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 pm

THE VORGY IS NOW READY, THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED :)

If you want to get in (for the first time, again, or whatever), don't worry! I fully intend to draw an another vorgy in the future!

SEE ALL THE VERSIONS IN MY GALLERY
Flats:
http://aryion.com/g4/data/268145-39205.jpg/ronniefinn-268145-vorgy_fla_t.jpg

Lines:
http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/266944-39205-preview.jpg
http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/266947-39205-preview.jpg
http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/266794-39205-preview.jpg
http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/266795-39205-preview.jpg
(I forgot a sketch layer on here, the actual lineart is neater)[/url]
http://aryion.com/g4/derivative/266800-39205-preview.jpg

Older wips:
final sketch // sketching1//pose plan//BG // rough colors // Sketch //
The red shows the size of an average human.

The end result will be full lineart and color - 30usd/character admission. It'll be a vore "orgy" ("vorgy") with all kinds of vore and characters included - probably quite nsfw, pred prey and observer characters included.

Your preferences will be drawn to the best of my abilities but you might not get 100% what you want due to the amount of people in the picture. It's impossible for me to deal with such a massive amount of commissioners on a single project, and as such I will not be contacting separate people during the time I work on the image. Wips will be posted to my tumblr and to this thread for people to see, but I cannot handle separate revisions from everyone. Please understand this if you wish to be a part of this project. If you're entering with a group or a pair of characters you get more say to the poses and the people your characters will be paired up with (as you can just form the poses and describe the action yourself)

As I'm predicting a high number of potential attendees slots are not first come, first served. Due to my current computer's low processing power I'm not able to add everyone to the same picture due to not being able to handle just any file sizes. This makes me able to choose characters better based on your preferences. Ready couples and groups are preferred over single characters due to the difficulty of pairing up other people's OCs in a manner that would make everyone happy.

PLEASE REPLY HERE IF POSSIBLE. THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO MANAGE ALL ENTRIES! If you can't reply here for some reason, please PM me.

For all attendees:

Character name: (character's name. Can be left blank / anonymous)

Character image references:

Name you want credited for the character: (your nickname, name or whatever. Can be left blank / anonymous)

Pred/Prey/observing:

Vore type:

For those who apply with several characters, going about their business with no ocs from others:
Describe the action going on!

For those who are applying with no ready pairings:
Pred/Prey partner(s?) preferred: (number from most preferred to least preferred.Leave complete no-nos empty.)

-- female
-- herm
-- cuntboy
-- other (please tell)

- Race
-- human
-- humanoid (catgirls, demi)
-- anthro
-- feral

- One/ Multiple prey? (answer as both pred and prey. Number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)
-- yes/no

- Locations preferred (if you're pred, answer where you'd prefer your prey(s) to be - if prey, answer where you'd prefer to be. Again number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty. I will try to comply as best I can, but you may end up in a place that was not your best choice)
-- pre-vore
-- mid-gulp
-- in belly, with company
-- in belly, alone
-- postvore

Unwilling/Willing? (Number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)

All payments will be handled via paypal. I will send you a note with my paypal address when all participants are chosen. This is so that it is easier to keep up track of who's paid. It's just easier to go through that at one go :)
Last edited by Delet932gdrgvi on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:39 am, edited 28 times in total.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore orgy (feeler stage)

Postby Gelenor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I would very much be interested.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Cool! If all goes well and I get a lot of interested participants (or applied characters) I might even be able to do a separate picture for each vore type. Now that'd be fun ;D

Now I'm thinking that anyone would be able to join and characters would be paired up to the best of my ability to their preferences and the blanks filled with my characters or just random characters. If someone has more than one character they'd want to add that'd also be possible (and in such cases you'd be able to be more specific about poses and such, assuming they'd act as a couple).

For now I'm looking for feedback and trying to figure out an approximate number if interested people or characters. Nothing's set on stone yet though.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelenor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:11 pm

Well I would like it if my neko could be eating my knight. Unless someone else wants to do that. And eating I mean with her mouth.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby zigzwag1243 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:49 pm

I think I would very much be interested, I could pose a pred character by chance my Character Alora Miika
zigzwag1243
New to the forum

Postby walkingbyself » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 pm

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I'd be interested to include my Naga character in the mix at $30 usd or whatever you decide the final price to be per character.
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelenor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Ohhh....I missed the part about the money. Yeah gonna have to withdraw if that is the case. I have no spare money whatsoever.
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Suibelly » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:18 pm

I may be able to spare some money, but not much so only if my character was in the background or something where she'd just be drawn very simply.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover090 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I'd love to part of that! just have to be the prey and eaten by a female pred :-D
vorelover090
New to the forum

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:08 am

I love the idea, and I have an ass-load of OC's, but I don't have money for commissions. Sorry. :(

I'd still love to see it, though!
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 am

Suibelly wrote:I may be able to spare some money, but not much so only if my character was in the background or something where she'd just be drawn very simply.

I'd have to organize characters in a way that everyone would be visible enough, and the perspective would have to show that as well. It'd be likely to be from a quite high angle, ensuring that I can fit as many characters as possible. An another possibility is that if I recieve enough interest I might divide the pictures by the type of vore they wish and that'd help make sure everyone is nice and visible. I wouldn't want to leave anyone with less detail - now that just wouldn't be fair.

Naturally, larger characters would have to go more towards the back for organization reasons but that shouldn't take away from the general details.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:37 am

For now I'm thinking of the following details needed for any character - please don't fill them in yet, though. If you have any feedback on this I'd be grateful

Name you want credited for the character: (your nickname, name or whatever. Can be left blank / anonymous)

Pred/Prey/observing:

Vore type:

Pred/Prey partner(s?) preferred: (number from most preferred to least preferred)

-- female
-- herm
-- cuntboy
-- other (please tell)

- Race
-- human
-- anthro
-- feral

Unwilling/Willing?
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 am

I might be interested in applying. Admission is fairly priced, and it sounds like a lot of fun.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore orgy

Postby karl69 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:39 pm

I just wanted to say that I think we should refer to this as a Vorgy. I think it sounds really funny.
karl69
New to the forum

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:16 pm

karl69 wrote:I just wanted to say that I think we should refer to this as a Vorgy. I think it sounds really funny.

Vorgy sounds like fun thing, and that could actually be the name of the picture itself... I'm going to keep the thread name for now though, as it gives more info on what's actually going on.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Makuta » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 am

I also might be interested in applying as a prey. Like GREGOLE says Admission is fairly priced, and it sounds like a lot of fun. ^^
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 pm

How's this for into - does anyone there's something I'm missing? (Please dont' fill out anything yet, though) And what kind of numbers would you think to be best for a project like this? (pred and prey-wise)

---

Your preferences will be drawn to the best of my abilities but you might not get 100% what you want due to the amount of people in the picture. It's impossible for me to deal with such a massive amount of commissioner on a single project, and as such I will not be contacting separate people during the time I work on the image. Wips will be posted to my tumblr for people to see, but I cannot handle separate revisions from everyone. Please understand this if you wish to be a part of this project. If you're entering with a group or a pair of characters you get more say to the poses and the people your characters will be paired up with (as you can just form the poses and describe the action yourself)

As I'm predicting a high number of potential attendees slots are not first come, first served. Due to my current computer's low processing power I'm not able to add everyone to the same picture due to not being able to handle just any file sizes. This makes me able to choose characters better based on your preferences. Ready couples and groups are preferred over single characters due to the difficulty of pairing up other people's OCs in a manner that would make everyone happy.

For all attendees:

Pred/Prey/observing:

Most preferred Vore type:

For those who apply with several characters, going about their business with no ocs from others:
Describe the action going on!

For those who are applying with no ready pairings:
Pred/Prey partner(s?) preferred: (number from most preferred to least preferred.Leave complete no-nos empty.)

-- female
-- herm
-- cuntboy
-- other (please tell)

- Race
-- human
-- anthro
-- feral

- One/ Multiple prey? (answer as both pred and prey. Number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)
-- yes/no

- Locations preferred (if you're pred, answer where you'd prefer your prey(s) to be - if prey, answer where you'd prefer to be. Again number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)
-- pre-vore
-- mid-gulp
-- in belly, with company
-- in belly, alone
-- postvore

Unwilling/Willing? (Number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)
Last edited by Delet932gdrgvi on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 am

Looks like you've got your bases covered.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shifui » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:00 pm

I would very much be interested too there is a verry great idea!!!
Shifui
New to the forum

Postby Kumiko-chan » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 pm

i would like to join, i have several characters, pm me for details plz. ^_^
Kumiko-chan
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Artists Valley