Artist needed; 2x single art projects. Possibly more.

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Artist needed; 2x single art projects. Possibly more.

Postby dave5001 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:25 am

I never seem to have much luck on here getting art commissioned but seeing as I'm still yet to draw anything more then a stick figure I will try again :)

Looking to hire an artist for 2 single drawing projects. 1 vore and 1 non vore with the possibility of a longer term comic project afterwards. The 1st drawing (non-vore) is a depiction of a superhero Villian I created named 'MegaButtocks' a femme-fetale villan with the power the smother and absorb people with her incredibly large and powerful buttocks.

The second drawing is more vore related and is another superhero Villian I created named 'Sachasaurus' she is a regular girl with a huge appetite and I'd like a picture depicting her about to feared on one of her many meals of the day.

The comic project involves both of these characters and ideally I'm looking for a long term relationship with an artist for many trades as I have a lot of ideas I have collected over the years.

If you are interested please message me.

Here's hoping

Dave
dave5001
Been posting for a bit

Re: Artist needed; 2x single art projects. Possibly more.

Postby Alek » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 pm

dave5001,

:D
I think this proposal sounds fairly interesting, I'm willing to take you on. I DO charge though, however not excessively. If you can find an image that has the same amount of detail in it as you wish the art pieces to have, I can give you a more accurate estimate. I also will not charge you for a piece if you are unsatisfied-note you will not get the piece unless you pay though-I will shoe you a watermark copy then if you are satisfied I can send you the original. I look forward to hearing back from you, as I really have nothing better to do :)

-Alek
Alek
New to the forum

Re: Artist needed; 2x single art projects. Possibly more.

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:22 am

I'd be willing to give this a go. I'm accustomed to working with people on long term projects and have been working as a comic artist for a long time now. Some of my comics are Diva's Hunger, Nola and Dia Daygon.

Depending on the quality and lenght of the comic my prices usually are as such

Sketchy page 40 usd for 1-3 chars/page (+10usd/additional char/page)

Lined and shaded page 70 usd for 1-3 chars/page (+15/additional char/page) (more than 15 pages get this level for 50 usd/page)

Full line and color page: 100 usd for 1-3 chars/page (more than 10 pages get this level for 80 usd/page)
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley