Open for Commissions

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open for Commissions

Postby Masterdragon » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:47 am

well for the first time i will be opening for commissions here is the price as followed

black and white will be $10 dollars
added characters $1 each

color will be $20 dollars
added characters $1 dollar each

no charge for backgrounds

possible sketchpad drawings N/A at the moment

so that what i will do so if your interested let me know not me or comment here and will do business together
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Re: Open for Commissions

Postby Emi » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 am

Masterdragon, examples of your works please:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Masterdragon » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 am

Zera_Kori wrote:Masterdragon, examples of your works please:)

oh sure thing http://aryion.com/g4/view/264574 http://aryion.com/g4/view/252487 http://aryion.com/g4/view/253997
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Postby Masterdragon » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:49 am

now i'm getting bummed out not one single commission.... i'll keep waiting but my douts if kicking in
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Postby Masterdragon » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 am

Still available for commissions :neutral:
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Postby Masterdragon » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:16 am

wow not one commission *sigh* maybe this isn't a good place to get any art commissions.... i'll wait until the end of this month if nobody commissions me i will cancel here
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Postby Masterdragon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:36 am

i'm pretty bummed out that nobody is commissioning me so i decided to update my prices for now and if i get popular or something then i will got back to my original price so here it is now

sketch pic 2 dollars
the black and grey pic 5 dollars
and color 11 dollars
with a adding character only 1 dollar instead of each

so yeah this is my update prices in cased ur still interested
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Postby Masterdragon » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:25 am

well i'm still open and i'm not limiting to cooking and such if you like to have a regular drawing i will do that too here's a link to my deviantart gallery http://masterghostunlimited.deviantart.com/gallery/ hope you like and interest you thanks
Masterdragon
New to the forum

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:54 pm

One thing that helos is to post actual pictures to the first post instead of links - people aren't very likely to click links, I'm afraid... the opening post should also have the newest info available.

That being said, to my knowledge this place still isn't very actively used to anyone but artists posting and bumping their commission info. But having all the info up front helps to get the interest of casual viewers!
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley