SUPER QUICK YCH! BREAKFAST TIME (tinies on a plate)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

SUPER QUICK YCH! BREAKFAST TIME (tinies on a plate)

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Hello, there! As the Artist's Valley now has a new 1-thread-only-for-all-projects policy, I'll be repurposing this older topic of mine for all new projects! Old projects and their info will be at the bottom of this post, behind a spoiler to keep the OP cleaner.

CURRENT PROJECT:
LINK

PREVIOUS YCH
Spoiler: show
(newer=higher up)
YCH!

OLD PROJECT INFO UNDER THE CUT
Spoiler: show
VORGY 3
EKA'S LINK FOR CHAR CREDITS and bigger ver
STASH LINK FOR DOWNLOAD

READ ALL THE TEXT BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ACCIDENTALLY MISS ANYTHING!
---
This one will be similar to the Vore orgy 1 and Vore orgy 2! All vore and character types allowed, 30usd/character admission fee!

The finished image will be lineart and full color, and every scene would have a crop of its own. The full image will be about 10 000 pixels on the longest side, but the cropped images will obviously be smaller. Please check my previous galleries (Vorgy 1 and Vorgy 2) for reference.

WIPs (newer ones are higher in the list)
flats
LINES
Beginning the bg character lines+some more edits before lines!
Characters sketched
ROUGH CHAR PLAN
BG colors
BG SKETCH

Your preferences will be drawn to the best of my abilities but you might not get 100% what you want due to the amount of people in the picture. It's impossible for me to deal with such a massive amount of commissioners on a single project, and as such I will not be contacting separate people during the time I work on the image. Wips will be posted to my tumblr and to this thread for people to see, but I cannot handle separate revisions from everyone (though if you see a blatant flaw in the newest wip posted, please contact me immediately. I might be able to correct it to the next wip). Please understand this if you wish to be a part of this project. If you're entering with a group or a pair of characters you get more say to the poses and the people your characters will be paired up with (as you can just form the poses and describe the action yourself)

As I'm predicting a high number of potential attendees slots are not first come, first served. This makes me able to choose characters better based on your preferences. Ready couples and groups are preferred over single characters due to the difficulty of pairing up other people's OCs in a manner that would make everyone happy. I will add some random characters and characters of my own to fill up the scenes nicely.

PLEASE REPLY IN THIS THREAD. THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME TO MANAGE ALL ENTRIES! If you can't reply here for some reason, please PM me.

----
ATTENDANCE INFO, POST ALL OF THIS IN A SINGLE POST PLEASE
(Irrelevant now, but I'll keep this up anyway)
For all attendees:

Character name: (character's name. Can be left blank / anonymous)

Character image references:

Name you want credited for the character: (your nickname, name or whatever. Can be left blank / anonymous)

Pred/Prey/observing: (Observers are allowed and will be used in the background of the scene and may react accordingly)

Vore type:

For those who apply with several characters, going about their business with no ocs from others:
Describe the action going on!

For those who are applying with no ready pairings:
Pred/Prey partner(s?) preferred: (number from most preferred to least preferred.Leave complete no-nos empty.)

-- female
-- herm
-- cuntboy
-- other (please tell)

- Race
-- human
-- humanoid (catgirls, demi)
-- anthro
-- feral

- One/ Multiple prey? (answer as both pred and prey. Number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)
-- yes/no

- Locations preferred (if you're pred, answer where you'd prefer your prey(s) to be - if prey, answer where you'd prefer to be. Again number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty. I will try to comply as best I can, but you may end up in a place that was not your best choice)
-- pre-vore
-- mid-gulp
-- in belly, with company
-- in belly, alone
-- postvore

Unwilling/Willing? (Number from most preferred to least preferred. Leave complete no-nos empty.)

All payments will be handled via paypal. I will send you a note with my paypal address when all participants are chosen. This is so that it is easier to keep up track of who's paid. It's just easier to go through that at one go :)

In the meantime, please submit your characters so I can get there in time.
Last edited by Delet932gdrgvi on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:46 am, edited 14 times in total.
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: VORGY 3 ENTER SPAAACEEEEE (interest?)

Postby Asani » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Oh that could be a lot of fun.

Might be interested in this one myself, also you could show out a little more to show more window, have some creatures voring outside of the ship :P. I.e. in space suits or other weirdness.

Just throwing silly idea out there but you could have a lot of fun with this one.
Asani
New to the forum

Postby Svartvinge » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:17 pm

I'll have one of those spots~ will send better info and such when I'm not at phone XD
Comments are like cookies... Give meh! >: )
Svartvinge
Participator

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:21 pm

Asani wrote:Oh that could be a lot of fun.

Might be interested in this one myself, also you could show out a little more to show more window, have some creatures voring outside of the ship :P. I.e. in space suits or other weirdness.

Just throwing silly idea out there but you could have a lot of fun with this one.

I think I'll be doing that - as well as making more room on the floor, since most people would probably prefer to be indoors. Having space out allows me to include macros that otherwise wouldn't fit to the image at all, hehe.

Svartvinge wrote:I'll have one of those spots~ will send better info and such when I'm not at phone XD

No need to send any info yet - I'll edit the OP to have all the info stuff in a day or two when I've figured out the size of the background and can start taking applicants. I do appereciate you being so eager, though :3
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitefiretyger » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Can I get a spot with someone sweet?
Whitefiretyger
New to the forum

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:10 pm

Whitefiretyger wrote:Can I get a spot with someone sweet?

You get full control of who you get paired with if you enter a couple.

Additionally, I may allow some of my own characters to be requested. Otherwise, the pairing will be randomized in a way that suits your preferences (I'll add a bunch of questions to the original post that everyone fills, and I pair up people that suit together, adding random characters and my own where suitable.).
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GryphRaptor » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:34 pm

I'd possibly be interested in such. Got my snake-mantis/alien hybrid who'd fit quite nicely in with this theme :)
GryphRaptor
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah, I'll probably toss my hat in again. Last one was fun enough.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:03 pm

I'll take a space. Last time ended up awesome :3
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby Z_Evil » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:21 pm

I would be interested in trying to get in on this one
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: VORGY 3 ENTER SPAAACEEEEE (applicants ahoy!)

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:30 am

BG colors

Added a new wip and opened applications!
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lukas » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:14 am

Change of heart…Well more change of wallet, I have to recall previous message and not take part
Last edited by Lukas on Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lukas
New to the forum

Postby JAnneBonne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:56 am

This'll be fuuun!
I love pirate ladies, thief ladies... and Amethyst.
JAnneBonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slimeking » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 am

Ah, such a great thing to partake in and I'm paypalless. :(
Slimeking
New to the forum

Postby Delet932gdrgvi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:49 am

Slimeking wrote:Ah, such a great thing to partake in and I'm paypalless. :(

There's still time to get an account if you really want one. Paypal takes only a few minutes to set up XD
Delet932gdrgvi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slimeking » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 am

ronniefinn wrote:
Slimeking wrote:Ah, such a great thing to partake in and I'm paypalless. :(

There's still time to get an account if you really want one. Paypal takes only a few minutes to set up XD

Maybe someday. XD
Slimeking
New to the forum

Postby KlinKitty » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Character name: Mirra
Image references: http://aryion.com/g4/view/231228 , http://aryion.com/g4/view/197923 , http://aryion.com/g4/view/243652 (note: she does have a nose, although the art style doesn't show it.)
Name for credit: KlinKitty
Pred/Prey/Observing: Pred
Vore type: Oral or tail.

1 female
3 herm

Races:
1 human
1 humanoid (catgirls, demi)
2 anthro
3 feral

One prey v. multiple prey:
No preference.

Locations preferred:
2 pre-vore
1 mid-gulp
1 in belly, with company
1 in belly, alone
3 postvore

Unwilling: 2
Willing: 1

..I think I did that right.
KlinKitty
not always naked

Postby ironmania2003 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Character name:Ironmania
Character image references: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5597060/

Name you want credited for the character: Ironmania2003
Pred/Prey/observing: prey
Vore type: oral, or unbirth

-- female 1
-- herm 1
-- cuntboy 1

- Race
-- human 3
-- humanoid (catgirls, demi)3
-- anthro 2
-- feral 2

-- pre-vore3
-- mid-gulp2
-- in belly, with company1
-- in belly, alone1

Willing 1
Last edited by ironmania2003 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ironmania2003
New to the forum

Postby Ome » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Character name: Ome
Jann

Character image references: http://imgur.com/QJCxRrY http://storm-sovereign.deviantart.com/a ... -488324268
http://storm-sovereign.deviantart.com/a ... -468078595 http://storm-sovereign.deviantart.com/a ... -364820901 https://www.dropbox.com/s/rarh1vr7xk43x9b/jan2.jpg?dl=0
and one of both of them http://storm-sovereign.deviantart.com/a ... -437585400

Name you want credited for the character: Ome
Jann

Pred/Prey/observing: Pred
Vore type: Oral

1- female
1- herm

- Race
1 human
1- humanoid (catgirls, demi)
1- anthro

- One/ Multiple prey?
1-One

- Locations preferred:
4- pre-vore
2- mid-gulp
3- in belly, alone
1- postvore

Unwilling/Willing 1-unwilling 2-willing

Jann also asked me to ask if it would be possible to have the pair pictured together
Last edited by Ome on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby JAnneBonne » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:21 pm

I know I'm going to do two again, one pred one prey, but I think I'll mix it up on the OCs this time.
I love pirate ladies, thief ladies... and Amethyst.
JAnneBonne
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Artists Valley