Paying Job for Writer

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Paying Job for Writer

Postby Mad51 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Hey there,
I'm looking for a writer. The pay is $5 per 1000 words, minimum 5000, max 10,000.
PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE MORE MONEY OR YOUR COMMISSION RATE THANK YOU.

The Idea:
Natalia runs one of the most successful charities to help starving children. She is a perfectionist and well put together. She is cold like a robot but prone to rage from the pressure of all the lives on her shoulders. Finally finding an understudy to help her manage her increase work load puts a new obsession in focus for her: Alex. Alex is a tad unhealthy, comically cowardly, doesn’t dress great. He’s fresh out of college and rough around the edges. Natalia intends to fix that.
Story begins with Alex moving into Natalia guest bedroom under a training technique that supposed to help them align. Natalia is quick to teach Alex to get her food, massage her, and eventually pleasure her. As Alex ungoes the transformation of becoming a perfect servant, Natalia slowly gains all the horrible qualities and then some. Alex becomes a sexy beefcake, while Natalia turns into a fat, hairy slob. Natalia’s request become far more grotesque by the end. The climax is Alex’s girlfriend coming to pick him up and Natalia demands that he feeds his girlfriend to her.
Mad51
Participator

Re: Paying Job for Writer

Postby vorelover14 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 am

I don't know if you're gonna get a lot of takers. That's a lot of writing for not a lot of money.
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mad51 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:10 am

Its been taken many times thanks. For those who like to write, need money, have spare time its a nice little pay check.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Mad51 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:16 am

ABatNamedCJ wrote:
madsci wrote:Its been taken many times thanks. For those who like to write, need money, have spare time its a nice little pay check.

I didn't realize offering money up to the community was a bad thing? A pay check is a pay check. I was clearly using an idiom. If you don't want it that's fine, no need to comment on how its not enough money to your standards?
Mad51
Participator

Postby Borealis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:45 am

lol at the people suggesting what is being offered is too little.

Just be glad somebody is offering any money at all for stories, considering the community has collectively decreed that a story is of low value compared to the visual medium. Commissioning vore stories wasn't even a thing until relatively recently.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Farsight88 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:26 am

It's more that the artist should be the one deciding the value of their time/services, then the consumer decides whether or not to pay for it.

You don't walk into shops and shout "Ok, I want 12 oranges and 2 cucumbers for £2, and I'm not interested in what you think they are worth!"

Even haggling and negociation (which your tone implies you have no interest in), rarely begin with the buyer's preception of what the price should be.
Farsight88
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nekhet » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:08 am

Farsight88 wrote:It's more that the artist should be the one deciding the value of their time/services, then the consumer decides whether or not to pay for it.

You don't walk into shops and shout "Ok, I want 12 oranges and 2 cucumbers for £2, and I'm not interested in what you think they are worth!"

Even haggling and negociation (which your tone implies you have no interest in), rarely begin with the buyer's preception of what the price should be.

No, but it is like going into a shop with a pay limit. You could go into the shop with a low pay limit and buy some shoddy value oranges and cucumbers rather than say, organic ones. It would be the same as you said if he directly contacted a certain writer asking for that price. If he just put that he needed someone to write what he wanted for any price but he himself had a price limit then he'd just be wasting writer's time.

Also 5$ per 1000 words is pretty damn good for people who write quickly but to the commissioner's standards.
My Roleplaying seeking post:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41194

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Temm~ x
Nekhet
Participator

Postby Mad51 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:35 am

Temm wrote:
Farsight88 wrote:It's more that the artist should be the one deciding the value of their time/services, then the consumer decides whether or not to pay for it.

No, but it is like going into a shop with a pay limit. You could go into the shop with a low pay limit and buy some shoddy value oranges and cucumbers rather than say, organic ones. It would be the same as you said if he directly contacted a certain writer asking for that price. If he just put that he needed someone to write what he wanted for any price but he himself had a price limit then he'd just be wasting writer's time.

Also 5$ per 1000 words is pretty damn good for people who write quickly but to the commissioner's standards.

This is precisely what I've done. Thank you for wording it so well.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Borealis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:40 am

Why?

If he has just one person take up his offer then this method has "worked". Regardless of however many people scoff at the price or believe it's not a done thing.

I still stand by what I said. 2+ years ago the notion of any money of any quantity being exchanged for vore stories would have been laughable. The fact that people are actually offering money for work like this (rather than going the dreaded "requests" route) is a good thing.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Mad51 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:50 am

Borealis wrote:

Why?

If he has just one person take up his offer then this method has "worked". Regardless of however many people scoff at the price or believe it's not a done thing.

I still stand by what I said. 2 years ago the notion of any money of any quantity being exchanged for vore stories would have been laughable. The fact that people are actually offering money for work like this (rather than going the dreaded "requests" route) is a good thing.

This was my thoughts on the matter as well. This community actually has plenty who don't mind writing for free. This is also the price I've paid for my vore stories numerous times. Some people who write as a hobby don't want what others charge a professional going rate. I mean I can list 100 reasons why its silly that some people are scoffing.
A side note - this is the 3rd commission I've done this month with this exact price point. So I added the blurb about don't ask for more money simply because my previous threads were basically writers saying "I'll do it for double" which is effectively out of my price range.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Ephriam » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:10 pm

At least the writers aren't getting paid on spec, HAHAHAHA.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley