Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!
Forum rules
Cause of this section. See here

Formerly called "Extra softvore". Which imply vore that are generally safe. In additional for this particular form, we accept worksafe only material, that means no violent and no sexual contain (ie. No blood, no scat, no digestion, etc) allowed here. See forum's sticky before posting please!

Read them in detail here

Postby ichbinich » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:21 am

Last edited by ichbinich on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby ichbinich » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Last edited by ichbinich on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Re: Fairytales involving vore (german & english)

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:36 pm

ah the vorish joys of youth.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Mahewa » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 pm

You know, that Mr. Hansaemon thing reminded me of a children's rhyme I heard long ago. "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly..."

http://bussongs.com/songs/there_was_an_ ... _a_fly.php
This signature does not exist. Or does it?
Mahewa
Somewhat familiar

Postby animatedfantasy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 am

The first story reminds me a kids book I read in elementary that was probably my first vore experience. It was a very similar picture book, except the man had swallowed a fly because he yawned without covering his mouth. Plus I think he swallowed a horse and everything. He eventually let them all go, and learned to cover his mouth.
animatedfantasy
New to the forum

Postby MissingNO123 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 pm

removed
Last edited by MissingNO123 on Fri May 11, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crownflame » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:20 am

YEah, I guarantee you that Tom Thumb was written by someone of the vorish persuasion. I have a version at home where he's eaten along with a thistle, and the cow lives (though gets very distressed from a little dude dancing in her tummy. They give her a laxative. XD

Later, he gets eaten by a giant (who was going to chew- Tom jumps straight down his gullet).(In my book, which was a fantasy history of sorts, there was a wide assortment of lovely old illustrations of poor Tom being held over the curious giant's mouth) He gets thrown up into the sea, where he's promptly eaten by a fish, which is then served at the Queen's table, where he emerges from its belly.

Apparently he gets eaten by different stuff in different versions. I'd never heard the wolf thing before. SWEET.

Total proof that this stuff is timeless. XD
Crownflame
---

Postby Smitty » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:28 pm

I liked the first story. Just need to replace the people with fox anthros...cause I really like fox anthros
Smitty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Safe vore