Pirates of the carribean on stranger tides, vore scene.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Pirates of the carribean on stranger tides, vore scene.

Postby brainstorm » Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 am

Friend of mind from oversees watched the film he had this to say.

yes the mermaids do eat people in film but before guys get all gaga its hard vore, and not that graphically remembers its disney film. the mermaids used their head as a kind of whip/rope, to catch people and pull them into the water.

In the film according to it, the mermaids lure you for a kiss, so when you are quite close, they grab you and pull you into the deep to drown you and eat you or sometimes, eat you while drowning you

For example, one got a man and got it into the bottom of the sea and when they are barely seen, you see a red spot spreading as his blood is spilling and more mermaids rushing to them like piranhas, but not much is seen, but yes they is vore but it's hard.

there is an scene with people screaming as the mermaids took over a ship (a large one, not a boat). Barbosa and his small crew see as their ship sinks due the mermaids filling it and eating at all people inside
Last edited by brainstorm on Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
brainstorm
???

Re: Pirates of the carribean on stranger tides, vore scene.

Postby Boo54000 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

I saw the movie yesterday, I pretty like this one, better than the number 2 and the number 3, I was wondering what will happen to the priest? She said she can save him...
Boo54000
Participator

Postby Lust88 » Fri May 20, 2011 11:45 am

Boo54000 wrote:... I was wondering what will happen to the priest? She said she can save him...
I honestly think that the priest became a merman.
Lust88
New to the forum

Postby SeruOmen » Fri May 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Lust88 wrote:
Boo54000 wrote:... I was wondering what will happen to the priest? She said she can save him...
I honestly think that the priest became a merman.

Remember right before they actually got attacked by the mermaids, one of them said he heard a mermaid kiss can return life to a man. Guessing it had something to do with that.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Boo54000 » Fri May 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Oh ok :D
Boo54000
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 am

SeruOmen wrote:Remember right before they actually got attacked by the mermaids, one of them said he heard a mermaid kiss can return life to a man. Guessing it had something to do with that.

I thought the guy said that a mermaid's kiss can save a man from drowning. Well, whichever one it was, I liked the movie and I think Phillip (yes, that's his name, I saw it 3 times) is still alive.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion