Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 pm

I've seen many scenes from popular cartoons or movies containing occasional vore. However, most vore in shows has a detail that displeases me: The predator never wins. So I decided to make a topic looking for exceptions to this rule.

Some random examples: There is vore in some Tom and Jerry episodes. But whenever Tom eats Jerry, Jerry finds a way within seconds to get out. There's no episode where he gets eaten and stays eaten (does not need to suggest he dies of course). Another example are movies about big snakes being on the lose and eating people (like the movie Anaconda). Usually, whenever the snake gulps someone, it's a matter of time before a "hero" waving a big weapon comes and kills it. Usually this happens later on... but the snake is eventually killed before the movie ends, and the people trying to stop it win in glory and triumph.

There's just no vore in the media where the predator eats someone, escapes unharmed, and the prey does not escape (regardless of their fate in the belly). Including the next minutes / seconds after the vore, but also throughout the whole movie / episode (since in some shows, the predator gets away with vore at first, but at the end of the movie is "victoriously defeated"). In cartoons, no one is harmed or punished, but the prey still escapes most often. Obviously, for non-voraphiles, this is a happy ending... but not for some of us belly lovers :P

So this is a topic for posting vore finds in movies / cartoons, where the predator gets away with vore and the prey does not escape either. Videos showing the vore don't need to show the ending of the episode / movie to prove it ends that way... but they must be from episodes where the predator succeeds and is not hurt until the ending. If you know the full episode though, feel free to link that as well.

So I will start: The only ones I'm aware of are some lion vore cartoons, where the vore takes place at the ending and there's no suggestion of the prey escaping. Here are two I could find on Youtube:

There is another one I know of, but I was not able to find a video of it. It's about a boy annoying a lion with a stick at the zoo, and the narrator telling him to stop several times. The first few times he gets away with it, but the third time he's shown in the lion's gut and the episode ends with a happy ending for the lion.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Postby Paradox » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I recommend this vid^^

BTW... Rita (female Cat Pred) has an awesome voice since her voice actor was an Opera Singer^^
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Ohh, I remember that scene! Forgot that the white mouse doesn't escape though... fair enough :-D And nice, I didn't know that ^^
Last edited by MirceaKitsune on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Jahgo » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

What if fulltour occurs, where the prey goes all the way through the pred's digestive system and comes out alive but shocked/horrified/embarrassed while the pred doesn't seem to notice or care.
Jahgo
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:02 pm

Jahgo wrote:What if fulltour occurs, where the prey goes all the way through the pred's digestive system and comes out alive but shocked/horrified/embarrassed while the pred doesn't seem to notice or care.

Sure. If the vore is completed and the prey didn't escape sooner than the predator ('s body) allowed them to, it qualifies as the predator being victorious (in my vision at least). I don't know of any movies or toons where full tour occurs however.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Terastas » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby Gelenor » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

I remember an episode of Two Stupid Dogs where they get eaten by a witch. They never get out. Another was an old loony toons cartoon where this pilgrim is hunting a turky, throughout the episode a bear walks by with a sign around its neck saying "eat at joe's" at the end they follow the bear into its resuraunt. The bear walks out picking his teeth and has both the pligrim and turky in his stomach.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Marco » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Is just me, or does Goofy say "Up yours!" from inside the shark, just after the announcer says "apparently"? Sorry I haven't got any examples yet.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deletedaccount505 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:21 pm

MJNSEIFER wrote:Is just me, or does Goofy say "Up yours!" from inside the shark, just after the announcer says "apparently"? Sorry I haven't got any examples yet.

I didn't hear it. All I head was his goofy laugh.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby Red_Wolfen » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 pm

I absolutely remembered seeing that "boy teases lion" cartoon when I was little. A quick dredging of YouTube (aided by my embarrassingly broad knowledge of cartoons), and-Ta DA!-I found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io3BfTVy9Sc

In additional to the vore, watch out for the joke about Camel cigarettes (my preferred brand, as it happens) near the beginning.
Red_Wolfen
Somewhat familiar

Postby deletedaccount505 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I recall watching this over my grandparents house when I was a child.

At the end a bear eats both the pilgrim and the turkey with a bulge in his belly.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby LordStorm » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 pm

I don't have the Link but there was also the old Disney short based on Chicken little. It does not end well for the farm animals. ^^;
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terastas » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 pm

LordStorm wrote:I don't have the Link but there was also the old Disney short based on Chicken little. It does not end well for the farm animals. ^^;

Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby maleperduis » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:04 am

Does anybody know which episode that clip of Timon eating the Rafiki-bug came from?

Only one I can think of we're missing so far:

Also what do people think of including implied vore scenarios?
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:42 am

Wow... there are many of them! Thanks for all the finds, and keep them coming please ^^

The ones I'm most interested in are those where the prey is an important character, and it actually makes a difference that they get eaten. Rather than preds eating random bugs and such. All of the finds here do that however... especially those where the prey is the main character, and does all sorts of things only to get eaten at the end regardless. Love these :-D
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Char89 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:31 am

gundamfanzero wrote:I remember an episode of Two Stupid Dogs where they get eaten by a witch. They never get out. Another was an old loony toons cartoon where this pilgrim is hunting a turky, throughout the episode a bear walks by with a sign around its neck saying "eat at joe's" at the end they follow the bear into its resuraunt. The bear walks out picking his teeth and has both the pligrim and turky in his stomach.

It's not a Looney Tunes cartoon, it was an MGM cartoon.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby Terastas » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:42 am

Fast-forward to the one about the Devil Dog.

Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby malus35 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 am

Well, the predator fail ... Because a bigger predator wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wc5a4kXV0

(I've tried the youtube button it doesn't work)
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tril » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 am

I'm going to love this thread.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Terastas wrote:Fast-forward to the one about the Devil Dog.

What minute is the vore at?

malus35 wrote:Well, the predator fail ... Because a bigger predator wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wc5a4kXV0

(I've tried the youtube button it doesn't work)

You need to put the video ID inside the tags, not the whole link (weird I know). So it's not http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wc5a4kXV0 but Y_wc5a4kXV0 . It's a nice video though, and I guess it qualifies as winning preds :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to Softvore