looking for lost cow unbirth tf story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for lost cow unbirth tf story

Postby dracowing14 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

I don't recall exactly were i saw this story or who the author is so I'll try to be as descriptive as possible, the story involves 2 friends going to there other friends farm only to find that her parents have turned her into a cow, before they can do anything they start turning one of the 2 girls into another cow and they force the 3 girl into the first girls womb so she'll become a calf. I'm not sure if this is a the place to post such a request but any help would be great.
dracowing14
New to the forum

Re: looking for lost cow unbirth tf story

Postby Groblek » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 am

is that site safe? or better yet, can someone repost the story here?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 am

I'm pretty sure it's safe - it's the forum for Doc's lab, which has been around the TF community for years.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth