Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Heartless » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 pm

so...is the big story still dead? I hope you get around to finishing it since its been hyped so much
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Heh, he said as much on the last page. Sad, but it happens.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Star_Sage wrote:Hmm, that doesn't narrow down the list of topics at all. Still, it would be interesting to image you painting Power Rangers.

I'd paint the pink power ranger with my brush, know what I mean?

Okay I'm going to out myself. A buddy of mine gave me a small Warhammer 40k army to paint, so that's what I've been doing. Never tried it before, but it's pretty fun actually.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Eh, Kimberly was never my thing, probably because that's my sister's name. Katherine meanwhile was boring to me. Of the female rangers....hmm, hard choice, but I'd go with the yellow from SPD. I liked her personality, she stole, but for a purpose, and also slight kelptomania, she had that doubling super power, used both in and out of ranger form, though rarely in since that was a purely american thing, and she thought more strategically. That and having two at once for a ménage à trois thing going on. That and she can cook, something I can't do, and most rangers can't either.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Heartless wrote:so...is the big story still dead? I hope you get around to finishing it since its been hyped so much

Well, here's the status of the "big story". I got the inspiration a few months ago to write an out of control giantess story. So I sat down and wrote about a woman who has become a giantess. She lives out in the country, in the field behind her family's remote cabin. Afraid of what "normal" people might do to her, she hides there but has run out of food--then lots of vore ensues, lol. The woman recruits her daughter to bring her "food" (victims).

I've written part 1 which is 17 pages, and part 2 which is a whopping 31 pages. Part 3 is firmly laid out in my head but not typed out yet. I'm reluctant to post the story due to the mother/daughter relationship (the daughter is not underage btw). From some of the feedback I got here and by PM, it seems that this is not ideal for the readers. Being a lover of horror fiction, I definitely play up the fact that the mother's hunger is so overwhelming that she has to fight with herself not to devour her own daughter. While this uncomfortable subject is great for horror, it's not so great for a "fetish" story.

So I thought I'd change the characters around but I'm finding that rewriting a story that's already 48 pages long is much harder than I thought. I haven't made much headway on it. I haven't been able to put the time in to really work on it which is why I called it "dead". Hmmm....what to do?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:50 am

I'd love to read it. Would you be willing to PM it to people?
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vorefreak » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:00 am

My advice would be to post it as-is, with warnings attached and then post the revised version when it's finished.
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heartless » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:27 am

yeah. i have no problems with morthe daughter vore. i am a very critical reader and am very good at revising things like making the giantess a very close friend to the prey or something and her not wanting to end their friendship or something like that doesnt change much of the core element but again im not sure how the story is so i cant say for sure if that scenario would work as well..
"Daisy, Daisy/Give me your answer do/I'm half crazy/all for the love of you"
- HAL 9000
Heartless
Participator

Postby antonio » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

I'd like to read it
antonio
---

Postby Monkeyboi111 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 pm

I actually appreciate a mother/daughter vore dynamic, and the dramatic build up that can come from the struggle not to indulge creates a wonderful story atmosphere that, while not for everyone, can be some of the better endings out there.

I too would like to say that I'd love to see the original draft as well. My interest is very much piqued!

Great writing all around in this thread though, loving the betrayal type stuff.
Monkeyboi111
New to the forum

Postby Krauser » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

post as is man, if you arent going to finish it we'd still be grateful to see the unfinished product. I'm sure its great!
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 am

I'm determined to get this story out. First off, I think I know the revisions I want to make. I'm going to remove the family connection between the two main characters. No mother/daughter or sisters. This opens up a world of possibilities and allows the story to feel less forced because I had the mother character acting very un-motherly, which is not how I wanted her to be. Now when i have free time if I could just put down Skyrim for a few hours...
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

aw well that kinda sucks haha either way i know itll be great. But dont feel like anyones forcing you to change the story to gain approval on the subject :)
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:12 pm

theheadsn wrote:aw well that kinda sucks haha either way i know itll be great. But dont feel like anyones forcing you to change the story to gain approval on the subject :)

Well I started with this mother/daughter thing because I wanted a close relationship between the two main characters, but I was becoming frustrated writing scenes where I kept thinking, ya know a real "mother" would never act this way. Plus, spoiler alert, in part 2 of the story I start adding in some other giantess fetishes...ahem...insertion, things like that. (you know how descriptive I get with mouths? hope your ready for some other locations) :) I wanted to go all out and do some things I haven't done before, and as I wrote the scenes it became creepier and creepier to have this "mom" character starting to do more and more sexual things. It just doesn't feel right anymore to have the mother/daughter dynamic. Don't be disappointed. I'll make it worth your while I think.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Read this while you wait...

The Jogger (F/F) - While out for her early morning jog Ashley runs into a giant...and she's hungry. (the giant not Ashley)
Attachments
The Jogger.pdf
(61.28 KiB) Downloaded 900 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nooneudknow » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 am

Can't wait for the new story now! It sounds like it will be a vore story of epic proportions! And about the most recent story, you never fail to please with your works ZS I can't imagine you'd start now. Unfortunately I'm WAY too tired to read it right now, so a review will have to come later on it from me.

Thanks for everything you contribute to this site and all other sites you're involved with (I only know of this one and the giantesscity site) you always make some of the best work on them! :D
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Awesome as usual. Glad to see you're still writing.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 pm

excellent stories
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby theheadsn » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

Zombie_Slave wrote:Well I started with this mother/daughter thing because I wanted a close relationship between the two main characters, but I was becoming frustrated writing scenes where I kept thinking, ya know a real "mother" would never act this way. Plus, spoiler alert, in part 2 of the story I start adding in some other giantess fetishes...ahem...insertion, things like that. (you know how descriptive I get with mouths? hope your ready for some other locations) :) I wanted to go all out and do some things I haven't done before, and as I wrote the scenes it became creepier and creepier to have this "mom" character starting to do more and more sexual things. It just doesn't feel right anymore to have the mother/daughter dynamic. Don't be disappointed. I'll make it worth your while I think.

You could go the stepdaughter/stepmother route. So atleast then you would have some basis for the sexual contact no being so weird, and the loving part turning sour. Just an idea ha
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Electricwestern » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 am

I am still in love with your work, and I eagerly await your next story. Any progress updates?
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!