Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Electricwestern wrote:I am still in love with your work, and I eagerly await your next story. Any progress updates?

Sorry, not much progress since I wrote The Jogger. Things were very hectic and stressful (at my RL job) over the holidays so I didn't do any writing. :(
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 am

Tanya's Breakfast - Tanya is just your typical everyday college student...or is she? Turns out she has a bit of a secret--she likes to shrink people--and devour them whole!

This is a rare story where I don't tell it from the point of view of the person being eaten. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Attachments
Tanya's Breakfast.pdf
(54.66 KiB) Downloaded 960 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 am

Hmm, excellent bordering on fantastic, as always. Was hoping for something with pancakes, since you said breakfast, and I don't remember you ever doing one like them before. Nice ending too. Not often you do an ending like that.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krauser » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Great work, its good to get new material from you as always be it a manip or story!
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks Star_Sage, thanks Krauser.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Looking for feedback on this new one...

Getting to Know Her (F/F, vore, WARNING: sexual content, insertion) Alison is concerned her roommate is hiding something. Suspecting drugs, she makes a quick search of their room and is amazed to find a hidden box of shrunken people. Things take a turn for the worse as Alison tries to use the shrink-gun she finds to rescue the shrunken people...just as her roommate returns.
Attachments
Getting to know her.pdf
(108.32 KiB) Downloaded 1039 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Electricwestern » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 am

Another excellent story, I enjoyed this one quite a bit.
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojo-2131285 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Really liked this one. It's my favorite since "Secret Agent Meals."
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm

yes very cool :) its like a broken record having to say over and over again how awesome your stuff is :D
theheadsn
Participator

Postby observer » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 am

These are my favorite kinds of stories from you. Good ol' college or high school girls with a secret desire to devour other girls... I've literally never found anyone even half as talented as you are at writing these.

You write amazing sadistic preds, I love the way they taunt their meals before swallowing them down. If I had to complain about one thing is that I wish the preds would tease about the aftermath of the vore more often (like bit about finding bones in the toilet the next day in 'Laura's Secret') because for me that's the most humiliating aspect of being vored, and what I like about vore is the complete domination of pred over prey.

But that's really just a personal thing, I can't expect to find stories catered completely to my tastes.

Anyway, amazing work as always, hope to see more stories like this from you.
observer
Been posting for a bit

Postby supernova » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 pm

That was possibly the best vore story I ever read. I can't believe you do insertion, too. It's as if we both have the same exact fetish. Odd, how that works. Keep up the amazing work.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Electricwestern wrote:Another excellent story, I enjoyed this one quite a bit.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

mojo-2131285 wrote:Really liked this one. It's my favorite since "Secret Agent Meals."

Sweet, thanks!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 pm

theheadsn wrote:yes very cool :) its like a broken record having to say over and over again how awesome your stuff is :D

Thanks, appreciate the feedback.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

observer wrote:These are my favorite kinds of stories from you. Good ol' college or high school girls with a secret desire to devour other girls... I've literally never found anyone even half as talented as you are at writing these.

You write amazing sadistic preds, I love the way they taunt their meals before swallowing them down. If I had to complain about one thing is that I wish the preds would tease about the aftermath of the vore more often (like bit about finding bones in the toilet the next day in 'Laura's Secret') because for me that's the most humiliating aspect of being vored, and what I like about vore is the complete domination of pred over prey.

But that's really just a personal thing, I can't expect to find stories catered completely to my tastes.

Anyway, amazing work as always, hope to see more stories like this from you.

Yeah I tend to stick to the college age girls since that was the period of time in my life when I discovered other people had the vore fetish like I do. Plus it's super easy to write younger people because they aren't quite mature enough to realize what they're doing, at least in a fantasy setting.

You know I don't really set out to write sadistic pred. I just start typing and whatever happens...well, happens. Does that make sense? It seems like anyone who would treat tiny people the way my preds do would have to be sadistic on some level, that's why they never let the victims back out again once swallowed.In this particular story I fully intended Alison to make it through the ordeal alive, to be left in the box as a shrunken pet. Well, as I was typing Sarah decided to do something different. It seems she was still hungry and, well, you read what happened. That's part of the fun in writing. Sometimes the story just goes in a different direction than you envisioned.

Thanks for the comments!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:47 pm

supernova wrote:That was possibly the best vore story I ever read. I can't believe you do insertion, too. It's as if we both have the same exact fetish. Odd, how that works. Keep up the amazing work.

Thanks that's very high praise indeed! I've always wanted to do insertion, but haven't really tried it before. I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comments.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 pm

This next story is a bit of a departure. I don't really know what people are looking for in...ahem...anal vore...but I thought I'd give it a try.
WARNING: Nudity and, well, anal stuff. (there's a bit here for foot fans and oral fans too)

The Bet - Mara isn't afraid of anything. She's so proud of her resolve that she lets her best friend shrink her as part of a bet. If Mara gives in and begs to be returned to normal size, then she forfeit's two thousand dollars. Her roommate, Kate, is determined to make Mara give in...by any means necessary.
Attachments
The Bet.pdf
(58.26 KiB) Downloaded 767 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 pm

awesome like always :) and theres NOTHING wrong with anal vore :) always welcome different stuff. Would have loved for a more sinister ending, but either way its a great read and a cool premise
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Electricwestern » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm

I really liked this new story a lot, the situation was pretty funny and it was well written in general. Excellent work sir.
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monkeyboi111 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Another success, please do continue to write. There may be an abundance of vore-stories out there, but the quality doesn't nearly match the amount. Your works are well written, and know exactly how to capture the mood.

Bravo sir.
Monkeyboi111
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!