Close calls involving your vore interest

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Close calls involving your vore interest

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 pm

FinWhale wrote:I like reading this thread. It teaches us lessons about, "how to defend your vore 101. Mistakes not to make."

Remember the brave souls that sacrificed their private and maybe even social lives to make it a possibility. A moment of silence, if you will. :|
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 pm

xD I've had to close my vore rps a lot so my parents don't see. :3 then they'd be like why are you talking about stomachs all the time ^^;
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby FinWhale » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:xD I've had to close my vore rps a lot so my parents don't see. :3 then they'd be like why are you talking about stomachs all the time ^^;

lol ya same. They definitely wouldn't get it at first. Do your parents knock on your door or just bust it down and come in talking, like mine?
FinWhale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:48 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:xD I've had to close my vore rps a lot so my parents don't see. :3 then they'd be like why are you talking about stomachs all the time ^^;

They bust it down and come in talking.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby FinWhale » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

1 minute ago... Mom and sister barge in without notice!!! WTF ever heard of knocking?! (I leap in front of computer changing the tab quickly) Grrr.. they are so annoying stop invading my room at the worst times! I dont just walk in to your rooms do I, no I knock and request permission to enter.
FinWhale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 am

forgot to log off this morning, I sincerely hope no one decided to snoop on my computer 8O
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby C-B-A » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:27 am

DAMN! the auto correct on my iPod has had observed me using vore so much that now it thinks every V word should be vore :evil: I just turned it off...
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby TheWickedKing » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 am

C-B-A wrote:DAMN! the auto correct on my iPod has had observed me using vore so much that now it thinks every V word should be vore :evil: I just turned it off...

Hahahaha.

Well, I forgot to log off Friday, and was logged in for about 10 hours or so. <.<
TheWickedKing
???

Postby voreboy0329 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 am

Auto corrent annoyes me because it seems to be out to get me lets say i could look up ohhhhh i dont know vaninella icecream forn like 5 days and nothing else. Then i look up vore one and boom! every time i put a V into a search bar vore will be the first like five things that appear. This is an example of course. but because of this if one of my friends ever has to google somthing on my laptop i pray to god they dont stumble across it. Witch is why now i dont let anyone touch my stuff however i feel that raises more suspiction. So in short fuck auto correct.
Fight through the night to see the morning once more.
voreboy0329
Been posting for a bit

Postby psvorefan1520 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 am

voreboy0329 wrote:Auto corrent annoyes me because it seems to be out to get me lets say i could look up ohhhhh i dont know vaninella icecream forn like 5 days and nothing else. Then i look up vore one and boom! every time i put a V into a search bar vore will be the first like five things that appear. This is an example of course. but because of this if one of my friends ever has to google somthing on my laptop i pray to god they dont stumble across it. Witch is why now i dont let anyone touch my stuff however i feel that raises more suspiction. So in short fuck auto correct.

"I want to vore you always~ :D"
"What's Vore?"
"Oh, crap, dang auto-correct, I mean 'bore.' Like 'bore' you with my life anytime, since you like it so much you know, tee-hee. :3"
"K
"...So what's Vore?"

Yes, yes, I can see how that can be a problem. >.>

I don't exactly use T9, though, so I never have that problem. :-D
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Rumor » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Hopefully none of those "replace a word with vore" auto-corrections ends up on Auto-cowrecks. Good luck explaining that one! ^^;
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby MilesEgeworth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Here's one.

Sometimes, when I RP on other forums, I really go into detail if I some how get to a time where a character tries to eat something. Like this.

(Brony Related ^^; )
Spoiler: show
"Spike was craving gemstones, then he thought about the gemstone. "Uhm... I got to go... Wash up! Yeah! Twilight is nagging me in my... uh... HEAD! Yeah!" he said, with a bad pokerface. He quickly locked himself in the bathroom. He pulled out the emerald and looked at it. He threw it in his mouth and tried to eat it. But, instead he couldn't break it. "Wha-?" he let out. He moved his head around, but he couldn't break the gem. He grew frustrated as he chewed on it. Saliva coated the gemstone, and became damp. He tried to swallow it, but it was too big. He sighed and silently sucked on it.

The RP was a crossover RP, and my character (who eats gems) was trying to eat a Chaos Emerald.
MilesEgeworth
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:51 pm

MilesEgeworth wrote:Here's one.

Sometimes, when I RP on other forums, I really go into detail if I some how get to a time where a character tries to eat something. Like this.

(Brony Related ^^; )
"Spike was craving gemstones, then he thought about the gemstone. "Uhm... I got to go... Wash up! Yeah! Twilight is nagging me in my... uh... HEAD! Yeah!" he said, with a bad pokerface. He quickly locked himself in the bathroom. He pulled out the emerald and looked at it. He threw it in his mouth and tried to eat it. But, instead he couldn't break it. "Wha-?" he let out. He moved his head around, but he couldn't break the gem. He grew frustrated as he chewed on it. Saliva coated the gemstone, and became damp. He tried to swallow it, but it was too big. He sighed and silently sucked on it.

The RP was a crossover RP, and my character (who eats gems) was trying to eat a Chaos Emerald.

did someone almost catch you RPing? or what?

how is this related to this thread?
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby MilesEgeworth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:55 pm

C-B-A wrote:

(Brony Related ^^; )

Oh, no. It's just that I may have gone TOO FAR into detail. So, the users that were RPing (in a non-vore RP) were probably weirded out by me.
MilesEgeworth
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:57 pm

MilesEgeworth wrote:
C-B-A wrote:

(Brony Related ^^; )

Oh, no. It's just that I may have gone TOO FAR into detail. So, the users that were RPing (in a non-vore RP) were probably weirded out by me.

oh! OTHER forums :lol: sorry I didn't read that part ^^;
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Crimson » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:11 pm

I have had a couple of instances where I have had a Downloads folder full of unsorted vore and such and someone has asked me to look for something ive downloaded. I had to look for it using notepad so that all the images didnt show up lol. Needless to say I haven't learnt from that situation and I still keep too much stuff in my downloads folder :P
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acex007 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:32 am

well i gotta say nothing to report... >> i dont feel safe... ive had no close calls.. my dog walking in on me and watching me finish off does not count XD
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby latte_lass » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Rumor wrote:Hopefully none of those "replace a word with vore" auto-corrections ends up on Auto-cowrecks. Good luck explaining that one! ^^;
It's a really common family name if you're Dutch, so there is that.
latte_lass
Been posting for a bit

Postby acex007 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:20 pm

i do find myself like randomly type "vore" when im doing a paper
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

I got a great one.

I'm starting Duamutef's VRPG in one window, on the chat in another. Now, when the VRPG starts on its splash window, it doesn't show in the taskbar oddly. So, I forgot about it. I'm on the chat on Firefox when my mother walks in. Naturally I minimize the chat, and oh wait FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS DUAMUTEF'S VRPG NOT MINIMIZED!?

"Oh, what's that?"
With a complete poker face I reply, "A video game an old friend of mine made a few years ago. The objective lies around getting to the end of the game and killing a dragon." I'm then completely honest when I say, "The quirk about the game is the only way you can die is by getting eaten, which is what makes it so interesting."
"Oh, well that's interesting. Oh wow, someone drew all that?"
"Yep. He drew all the artwork for the game."
"That bird lady looks creepy..."
"I know. It's a harpie. They're pretty ugly creatures. The spider/crab thing is a Kari."
"You know the guy who drew these?"
"Well, I did... Sadly he passed away in recent years..."
"That's horrible!" D:
"I know..."
"Well... anyway..." I forget where the conversation went but it carried on about an unrelated topic.

Far as my mother knows, vore isn't a fetish.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion