Close calls involving your vore interest

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Close calls involving your vore interest

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:43 am

Aces wrote: oh wait FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS DUAMUTEF'S VRPG NOT MINIMIZED!?

Those can usually be dragged offscreen, by the way. Food for thought. :wink:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby TheWickedKing » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Aces wrote:I got a great one.

I'm starting Duamutef's VRPG in one window, on the chat in another. Now, when the VRPG starts on its splash window, it doesn't show in the taskbar oddly. So, I forgot about it. I'm on the chat on Firefox when my mother walks in. Naturally I minimize the chat, and oh wait FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY IS DUAMUTEF'S VRPG NOT MINIMIZED!?

"Oh, what's that?"
With a complete poker face I reply, "A video game an old friend of mine made a few years ago. The objective lies around getting to the end of the game and killing a dragon." I'm then completely honest when I say, "The quirk about the game is the only way you can die is by getting eaten, which is what makes it so interesting."
"Oh, well that's interesting. Oh wow, someone drew all that?"
"Yep. He drew all the artwork for the game."
"That bird lady looks creepy..."
"I know. It's a harpie. They're pretty ugly creatures. The spider/crab thing is a Kari."
"You know the guy who drew these?"
"Well, I did... Sadly he passed away in recent years..."
"That's horrible!" D:
"I know..."
"Well... anyway..." I forget where the conversation went but it carried on about an unrelated topic.

Far as my mother knows, vore isn't a fetish.

TheWickedKing
???

Postby C-B-A » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

so I was out at the bar with my brother, his girlfriend, and some other friends for a birthday thing, anyway we where talking about seafood and someone mentioned oysters, and my brothers girlfriend said she didn't like them and I quote "how would you like it if a giant opened up your house and ate you?" everyone thought it was funny and I just looked away and ordered another drink.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby psvorefan1520 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

C-B-A wrote:..."how would you like it if a giant opened up your house and ate you?"...

Remember to love oysters even harder now, my friend. They seem to be in a very enviable situation. :wink:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby FinWhale » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 am

When stuff like that happens I either fake laugh or if I don't I am told I have no sense of humor.
FinWhale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonSky700 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 pm

I've had quite a lot of close calls with my parents, because my monitor is right next to the door, so it's the first thing they see when they face me. So I always have a "safe tab" and fast reflexes :D I just hope the screen doesn't decide to freeze at the wrong time o_o'

Ironically, it's easier to avoid being "discovered" if my door is open, as I can see when they're coming. if it's shut, I can't hear them. Still, I usually keep the door closed so my mom won't be suspicious, because she knows I always close the door. She'd be like "Hey, why did you suddenly start to leave the door open? What with the air conditioner turned on!" xD

My mom would probably be very freaked about by my fetish. Not "OMG YOU'RE GOING TO HELL" kind of reaction, but it might take some time to make her understand. My dad... I don't think he'd care much, but it's not exactly something I wanna share >.>
DragonSky700
Somewhat familiar

Postby acex007 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:20 pm

umm no reall close calls.. but this.. http://nation.foxnews.com/constance-joh ... sturbation .... yeah... sooooo in the us if a dude jerks it... its against the law if this passed XD
My RP post for anyone curious viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27589
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm

acex007 wrote:umm no reall close calls.. but this.. http://nation.foxnews.com/constance-joh ... sturbation .... yeah... sooooo in the us if a dude jerks it... its against the law if this passed XD

on lord that's funny :lol: makes me happy Live in Canada XD crazy religious pro life people are always up to no good, I wouldn't worry about it, it has no chance of passing, and how would they enforce it?

oh and its Fox, never trust anything on Fox, 90% of it is fabricated propaganda, Fox tried last year to open a station here in Canada, but our government said "you can set it up, as long as the classify it as fake news" :lol:
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby TheWickedKing » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 am

C-B-A wrote:
acex007 wrote:umm no reall close calls.. but this.. http://nation.foxnews.com/constance-joh ... sturbation .... yeah... sooooo in the us if a dude jerks it... its against the law if this passed XD

on lord that's funny :lol: makes me happy Live in Canada XD crazy religious pro life people are always up to no good, I wouldn't worry about it, it has no chance of passing, and how would they enforce it?

oh and its Fox, never trust anything on Fox, 90% of it is fabricated propaganda, Fox tried last year to open a station here in Canada, but our government said "you can set it up, as long as the classify it as fake news" :lol:

Also, I forgot to log off again. >.>
TheWickedKing
???

Postby acex007 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 am

well i think this the internet bill and the hacking the xbox live and other consoles bill are all just to buy time for a shittier bill... XP
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 am

acex007 wrote:well i think this the internet bill and the hacking the xbox live and other consoles bill are all just to buy time for a shittier bill... XP

the government isn't out to get you, well mine isn't anyway, our leader (Canadian) dosn't do much :lol: but he's awsome.

anyway back on topic shall we? :)
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby acex007 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:35 am

agreed well no close calls sept for my dog... he likes to watch... *shudders*.... XD hes no longer allowed to sleep in bed with me
acex007
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 am

I think I had a close call. I was in the middle of coloring and shading a picture when I heard my mother around the corner in the hallway. However, I was really into it and wanted to get it done, so I sat like a viper with one hand poised above the "minimize" button on my laptop, and the other coloring as fast as possible. Sure enough, she walks in... and I realize that the minimize button is on the other side of the mouse pad.

Luckily I distracted her with my loud cussing at the realization enough to where I don't think she caught what I was up to. Hurray for frustrated profanity. :wink:
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby C-B-A » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:33 pm

I found my art bag (the one containing every drawing i've done over the fast 2 years) just sitting in the living room, I was like "what the hell?!" but apparently it was moved out of the way because I put it behind my door, no one opened it ^^;
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby shadownaga » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 am

I am very careful around people, I'm very good at hiding stuff and ensuring every trace of my activities are gone. No-one has yet to discover my little secret, darn I'm good ^_^
I'm a very sexy and sometimes hungry Naga, call me Shadow Naga... but recently some call me Ruby ;-D X

Follow me and my work: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33621
shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FinWhale » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

shadownaga wrote:I am very careful around people, I'm very good at hiding stuff and ensuring every trace of my activities are gone. No-one has yet to discover my little secret, darn I'm good ^_^

I don't even try that hard to hide it, I make vorish comments but not like it matters, you'll only get them if your into vore. If you don't know what vore is its just a comment. As for pictures and stuff, I do hide those.
FinWhale
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheWickedKing » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Lol, a lot of these stories are entertaining.

And though it wasn't vore-related, it was still pretty close. I had my sketchbook out in the open, and it as on a "naughty" picture; then someone suddenly bursts into the room. I had to walk over and get to my sketchbook (which had some other "naughty" pics in it as well), but the person in question was in the way. Really glad they didn't turn around as I grabbed the sketchbook. ^^; ^^;
TheWickedKing
???

Postby cliff1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

I never had any close calls involving vore, but I do wonder if friends that I had in childhood nowadays look back and suspect about some stuff I did back then. Like, for example, one day I came up with this "slight variation of a tag game" in which boys were taggers and would pretend to eat the girls (biting the air around them) whenever they managed to tag them. I still run into some of these people occasionally and wonder if they remember that... *facepalms*
cliff1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZdarLighT » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm

My friends like to look up the strangest fetishes they can find and have little competitions to see who can find the strangest. One of them brought up vore and I was pokerface.jpg for the rest of the contest that day. Also, one time a different friend was going through my notebooks looking at some writing I did. She came across a vore story (which I recognized by the title). I was able to turn the page with the excuse "That one isn't done yet".
ZdarLighT
Somewhat familiar

Postby C-B-A » Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 pm

haveing a theological debate with a friend the other day and I kept on typing prey instead of pray.
C-B-A
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion