Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Echidna Wars Mini [UPDATE: 07/13/12]

Postby Terrafox » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 pm

I like the this new game but I feel that the enemy are to over powered or Your chars are not strong enough, because I having the hardest time just trying to get by the first Naga. So is there any more monsters beside the Slime and Naga?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SputnikDX » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Terrafox wrote:I like the this new game but I feel that the enemy are to over powered or Your chars are not strong enough, because I having the hardest time just trying to get by the first Naga. So is there any more monsters beside the Slime and Naga?

Jump over it. You run faster than it so you can just jump over it and keep moving. Kind of broken, actually.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:47 am

Terrafox wrote:I like the this new game but I feel that the enemy are to over powered or Your chars are not strong enough, because I having the hardest time just trying to get by the first Naga. So is there any more monsters beside the Slime and Naga?

Not really, the game (your chars and the enemy's) is good balanced.
One way to get past the first Naga is follow SputnikDX example (don't forget to destroy the two upper blocks before that, so you can easy fly with Mirea over the Naga and in the next area).
Another way is to attack the Naga with Mirea when she is furthest away, then switch to Sachiho shortly before the Naga is within their reach to kill her.
There are other ways, this two are only examples.

And yes, there are other monsters (at the present a Worm and a Flying Jellyfish).
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:13 pm

The game is pretty hard but with some practice the enemies will get easier. Took me a few attempts to get past 1-1 but 1-2 and 1-3 were easier already once you figure out some tricks.
Anyone figured out anything about Sachiho's room? I was looking for easter eggs but it might only be a place to practice controls etc.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Personally I find the game ridiculously easy now. I dont feel a sense of danger and excitment because of that.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raru » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 am

Yeah, I'm following Evil Lord Proteus with this one. There's no danger feeling when I go to play it now. I let Mirea get eaten and digested by the worm because Mirea had no upgrades for me, and the worm was too easy. I am fairly certain it will get harder on the later stages (After all, they're only on stage 1-1 through stage 1-5). I beat the place quite effortlessly, got another upgrade for Sachicho, and now I'm waiting for stage 1-4.

By the way, I found out what that new item does. It not only restores a formidible amount of health and/or full health, it revives downed or even digested teammates at full health.

EDIT: another new section: In Sachicho's house, to the left, there's now a balcony.
[image=200]https://i.imgur.com/IFalUWt.png[/image] The floofiest 'vali boyo
Raru
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chaotic » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Raru wrote:EDIT: another new section: In Sachicho's house, to the left, there's now a balcony.

The balcony's not new. It's been there since the very first version of the game.
If you jump off the balcony it serves as alternate exit.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 am

IS anyone else having problems with the game speed not registering when you change it? Often when I put it on Fast settings the game will run at normal speed with occasional "bursts" of maximum speed.
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evil_Lord_Proteus » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:29 am

Earlier today the music in the game went out while one of the girls was being digested by a slime. The sound effects were enhanced by the absence of the music, allowing me to hear a component to the sound effects that were drowned out by the music. So yeah, I wish there was a way to turn the music off. Also the music has a habit of bugging out and playing twice over itself
Evil_Lord_Proteus
Somewhat familiar

Mini Senki - Millia wars mini game

Postby buuster281 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:54 am

http://dgate.x.fc2.com/miniwars/game.html

seems the guy who made millia wars has been busy...
buuster281
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mini Senki - Millia wars mini game

Postby Nekomaru » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 am

Woooo, I love Milia Wars x3 Nice find! Looks like you can play as the foxxy girl finally too? o.o I'll check it out later~
Nekomaru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 am

buuster281 wrote:http://dgate.x.fc2.com/miniwars/game.html

seems the guy who made millia wars has been busy...
You know that we already have one topic for this game? <_<
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=31660
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 2ndVenus » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 am

I wanna get my hopes up for these games, because i do love Fromage, Milia wars...but im dissappointed each time that they never get their games finished, ever.
*hisss* :3=<
2ndVenus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eat meh » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:06 am

I'm trying to load the game on Chrome, but it's just spinning the Java wheel where the game should be. It's been going for about 15 minutes
Something up with the site?
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 am

Eat meh wrote:I'm trying to load the game on Chrome, but it's just spinning the Java wheel where the game should be. It's been going for about 15 minutes
Something up with the site?
No, nothing.
Try to update your Java/Flash or to load this site with another browser (perhaps firefox or internet explorer).
The game works for me without any problems.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZodiacShadow » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 am

Hm... is anything supposed to happen after beating all three maps? Also, what does the slug-counter in the corner mean? And does the house have any function?
ZodiacShadow
New to the forum

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:09 am

ZodiacShadow wrote:Hm... is anything supposed to happen after beating all three maps? Also, what does the slug-counter in the corner mean? And does the house have any function?
The current version of this game looks more like a demo/trial, as an complete game.
There is nothing supposed to happen after beating all three maps and the function of the house is more like a training area (learning the controls).
The function of the slug-counter is not known.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:13 am

So is the generally accepted strategy to this game to simply run? Because I find it difficult to kill everything reliably and live.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:So is the generally accepted strategy to this game to simply run? Because I find it difficult to kill everything reliably and live.
There is no real strategy to it, since everyone has a different style of playing a game.
All enemy's who can simply be avoided, you should go out of the way.
All others must be killed (and that's not really few) or they block your way and you lose unnecessary hp.

Ah, btw:
You can increase the lvl of all characters on stage 2 of the game with a little bit time investment, that should make the game a lot easier.
1. Read carefully
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SputnikDX » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am

I'll also say that I'm finding the game too easy, but for weird reasons.

The monsters are way too slow and predictable, but take forever to actually bring down with attacks. I simply jump past almost everything now and breeze through each stage barring the unfortunate platforming mishaps.
SputnikDX
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game