Love, Heartbrake, and Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Love, Heartbrake, and Vore

Postby BigBootyBell » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm

It's been a long time since I've been on this website because of some personal and technical issues (basically, my computer kerploded on me X3). In the time I was away I had gone through some very interesting good times and hardships, and because of this I have a question to ask. Let me start from the beginning.

It was sometime back in August I believe where it all started. My computer had just died on me, which was quite a pain to deal with since I had recently gotten into the furry and vore fandom as was looking to explore it more in-depth. I guess life had other plans though :lol: . While I didn't have the money to fix my computer, or purchase another, I decided to use my time more productively to find a job and lose a little weight, which was made more difficult by the fact that school and family also managed to keep me very busy as well. About a month had passed and I managed to lose a few pounds, but finding a job was practically impossible. During this time though I managed to find someone special. He was a very nice guy. Everything seemed perfect...that was until I built up the confidence to tell him about my vore fetish. I wasn't creepy with it or anything, at least I wasn't trying to seem like I was. Needless to say the relationship ended shortly after. He said it was because things just weren't working out between us, but I knew it was because of what I told him. I was hurting for a little, but I eventually got over it. We weren't really seeing each other that long for it to make a big impact on me, plus I am a little more into women than men so maybe this is fate telling me I should be looking for something else :P (If you haven't figured by now, yes I am a girl and yes I am bisexual). Ever since then I've been on the fence with asking anyone out or accepting anyone's offer for a date. I know it seems kind of silly, but I can't help it.Is this what awaits me whenever I tell someone I am into vore? I know I could find someone who shares my interest, but what are the odds of meeting someone other than the people on this site who enjoy vore? I'm not trying to make it seem like my interest in vore controls my life either, because it doesn't, but I am kind of worried my relationships will turn out the same way if I ever tell someone significant of my vore interests or if they manage to somehow find out about it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and any comments would be greatly appreciated :).
BigBootyBell
New to the forum

Re: Love, Heartbrake, and Vore

Postby ShamrockSamurai » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Honestly, I think that when you're with the right person, guy or girl, it won't matter if they're into vore. What will matter is that they'll just accept your fetish as part of who you are. They don't have to share your fetish to be okay with you having it, and if they're right for you, they will be okay with all facets of you. Hang in there; you'll find that special someone someday!
ShamrockSamurai
New to the forum

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 pm

"Brake" is the thing on a car!
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Scion » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:43 am

I tell girls my vore fetish to goad them into telling me theirs, they say they don't understand it, but I haven't had any complaints about it when I ask them to foreplay later on. Don't place too much importance in a fetish and be casual.
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 am

Always sucks when people leave you because of a preference like that. :(

In the end, your REAL friends are the ones who won't leave you just because of something like that.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 am

As long as you told him after at least a month of dating, I don't see any mistakes anywhere in your story. Would you really want a lover who would suddenly hate you based on your innocent fantasies or force you to constantly hide and lie about yourself? Most people, if told that their lover like vore, would just think it's quirky or cute or at most odd.

BTW I am a man with a girlfriend, I told her and she couldn't care less.
Indighost
---

Postby Froggylove » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 am

My boyfriend thinks my fetish is adorable and actively roleplays little snippets of it with me <3

Don't worry about it, dude, its not that big a deal.
ImageImage

Please don't call me a he ;w; I am a she, if you couldn't tell <3
Froggylove
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kharon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 am

BigBootyBell wrote:plus I am a little more into women than men so maybe this is fate telling me I should be looking for something else :P (If you haven't figured by now, yes I am a girl and yes I am bisexual).

Indeed. I don't see why you would choose to be potentially less happy than you could be.

Also, in the future, just put your prospective partner to the "fetish test" sooner. That's what I'd do. If you don't feel like revealing specifics, tell them you have really weird fetishes and that if they don't like it, they can GTFO. The fault is always with the intolerant one.
Kharon
???

Postby Llama125 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 pm

As a male prey, the partners I've told have always been pretty cool with it.

Two of which were completely for the idea of eating/AV'ing me, so I think it's a case of finding someone who's open to things and won't shun you on the discovery of a fantasy that might not make all that much sense to some.

I guess it's easier to trying hinting towards it at first, I try to be more playful about it than straight up telling someone, kinda easing them into the situation I guess.
You could always get lucky with a find, I was into the concept of vore for about 7-8 years before a comment on a youtube video lead me to the term vore and websites like this one.
Llama125
New to the forum

Postby Zero-Kitsune » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:40 am

I don't think I have much to say besides what has already been said.

But I do think you might be looking at it the wrong way.
The way I see it...if someone doesn't accept you for who you are (fetishes included), then you wouldn't be happy with them, and you shouldn't try to have the relationship in the first place.
Maybe that's a little harsh, but even most of my friends know I'm into it, and at most they just think it's odd and prefer I keep it to myself. They don't really judge me for it.
And yes, I have a girlfriend whom I love to death, and she likes vore a little bit. The really amazing thing is that both her and my ex-gf have liked vore (although different aspects of it), and I didn't know this about either of them before we started dating.

So I do think it's possible you'll find someone who appreciates you.
What matters is that they accept you and want to make you happy, that's the most important thing in any relationship, ever.
Zero-Kitsune
Somewhat familiar

Postby XarcesTheDelicious » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 pm

This can be a very touchy subject with any potential relationship. I myself have experienced problems with this in the past. Now I do not hide the fact from my significant others from the get go, as to do so is to not be completely honest which will only come back to bite you in the ass someday down the road. For a one night stand, a quick fling, or a short and fleeting relationship, you don't have to reveal every skeleton in your closet for that sorta thing. But to have any sort of truly meaningful and lasting relationship it pays to be honest and put everything on the table early on.

Now this of course does not always work , as though girls I have been with in the past are initially accepting of it, even going as far as to role play it with me from time to time. As time goes on, as the years pass their acceptance can often waver if they where never truly into it to begin with, only entertaining the notion in order to stay with you. Now I have even gone so far as to put vore aside completely in the name of love. Having cut myself off for nearly three years with my most recent relationship. Even still it inevitably ended due to her dislike of my fetish. Though I never once delved into or looked into anything vore related during these years she was constantly suspicious, and over time it eventually wore out the love we once shared.

So in the end it is a difficult subject, as yes in a perfect world you would find someone who is a perfect match loves everything you love and accepts you completely. However this is not such a world, and often times in love you do have to make sacrifices, give up things to make a relationship work. The question we must ask ourselves though, is if the person in question is truly worth such a sacrifices in the first place? As it may not ultimately pay off.

In the end you simply need to follow your heart. As no one piece of advice I, or anyone else could offer will be 100% appropriate for any given scenario. I hope that you one day meet someone who is accepting of you for who you truly are, whether they share or embrace your fetish, or simply accept it. Hang in there, do not feel rushed, and you will find love and acceptance sooner or later :)
XarcesTheDelicious
---

Postby BigBootyBell » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:40 am

Froggylove wrote:My boyfriend thinks my fetish is adorable and actively roleplays little snippets of it with me <3

Don't worry about it, dude, its not that big a deal.

Wow, aren't you the lucky one ^^...also, I'm a girl X3, but I understand completely.

I would just like to say thank you to every one who has posted here ^^ reading over all of your comments have really helped to put things into perspective for me :).
BigBootyBell
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion