Unbirth Story Thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth Story Thread

Postby Squirelly » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:33 am

I've seen dozens of threads for individual stories and requests for certain ones; however, a search did not find a dedicated compilation thread like the Unbirth Drawing Thread. Let's fix that. I'll open with one I've never seen here before:

Octopussy - The story of a woman who sits in a lonely tide pool and interacts with the wildlife. Good times are had by all.
http://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/28/octopussy.txt
Squirelly
Participator

Re: Unbirth Story Thread

Postby warioeagle » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 pm

I remember that story. It is pretty good and it fits pretty well here if I remember it correctly.

I also like the idea of this thread. Surprised no one has come up with it yet. I'll have to go through my stories and post links here. My only question is does it have to be stories not listed before? It would be nice to have links to other stories people have wanted too, along with the unknown UB stories out there or just not as well known authors and stories.
warioeagle
???

Postby Squirelly » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 am

I would hope to get a full catalog going. Stuff not so easily found is always best though, new stories are always a nice treat.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby warioeagle » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Finally went through my stories and have a nice list to get things started. I'll post links to each story, though a lot are found on the same site, for convinience.

All of these are by Octahound. I don't think he has a gallery here. Unfortunately, he doesn't have descriptions, so I'm trying to make up good ones without spoiling the story. Fair warning: He does do animal UB, mostly dogs, though has done other animals.

Keg Party - Two brothers are throwing a party when a sudden raid leaves them panicking to hide their keg until they see a passed out girl and come up with a plan. This is object UB and short, but he admits it is meant to be funny.

Smallville - Based on the show. Three girls are used in an experiment and want to continue on their own after enjoying the tests forced on them.

Maintain Your Appliances - Another short comedic object UB story. A man needs to do laundry only to find his wife had broke the washing machine again. He finds a replacement they can both enjoy.

UBeast - A man and woman find an injured dog near the road. After finding out it was pregnant, the woman doesn't want the puppies to die. With some help from her husband's experimental drug, she finds a way to help the puppies of the dog and other dogs before returning home, when the husband gets to monitor both his wife and the drug's effectiveness.

UBeast 2 - Just part two, continuing where part one ended. This goes into the rebirth of the pups and had some other surprises.

The interview - A celebrity is on a talk show, talking about UB. Takes place in a world where UB is well known. She's asked to demonstrate UB before the end. A bit on the shorter side and done in an interview fashion for most of it.

The Interview 2 - Mostly the same as the first, but with a new celebrity.

A New UnBirthing World - This is an interactive done by him, but contains some of his stories that were removed and just placed in the interactive format. The Smallville story is here and continues further than the story itself.

Just thought I'd get the ball rolling with a list of stories from a not so well known author. There may be other sites or places to find his work that I don't know about and if anyone knows of such a site to find more things by him, then please share. I'd like to read more stuff by Octahound.

I'll continue looking through my stories and list any others I can find.
warioeagle
???

Postby warioeagle » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 pm

It's been over a month and I haven't seen anyone else contributing. Are UB-ish stories that rare? I will admit I haven't gone through my collection of saved stories and found original links to post them yet, but I'm working on it.

To post some new stories to the list, I'll self-plug my own stories/RP logs until I go through my backups.

RoboSnake - First story. Kinda shows it, to be honest. Edward and Lexi experiment with a new robotic snake, but it goes wrong.

Strange Cravings - A girl who's infertile finds a guy who promises that he can fix her. With nothing left to lose, she takes his offer. He manages to fix her infertility, but it comes at a price. Can she keep control of her strange pregnancy cravings or will they ruin her great life forever?

The Mystical Girl - A magician girl creates a portal to a new realm full of ravenous beasts. Upon her arrival, she finds a gentle and kind beast, who she pushes aside until he saves her. After changing him into a pet, she continues her journey into this strange new realm.

The Mystical Girl Part 2 - Continues where the original left off. Don't want to say more than that to avoid spoilers for the original.

Life on the Farm - Spinoff of Mystical Girl focusing on Ariel and Ella and their lives on the farm.

If you guys have any suggestions on how to make these any better, leave them in the comments. I'm working on more stories and I still RP, so any tips to make myself better at either would be appreciated.
warioeagle
???

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:05 am

I just started writing UB stories. I have a couple that are already finished, if you're still looking for contributors for this thread.

Transitions: A mercenary who's past catches up to him.

Transitions: Alruna's Years: A young girl's family is slaughtered, and she seeks revenge by anyway necessary.
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Squirelly » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 am

Stories be stories and are always welcome. In related news, I just came across one I'd almost forgotten about in combination. Contains soft vore, if anyone cares. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=28607
Squirelly
Participator

Postby warioeagle » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 am

Moon_Princess_Yue wrote:I just started writing UB stories. I have a couple that are already finished, if you're still looking for contributors for this thread.

As Squirelly already said, all UB stories are welcome for the list. The original idea, from how I understand it, is to make a list of all UB stories to share with people.

On a side note, I read both of these and they're pretty good. Well written, grammar and spelling looked fine to me, flowed well, good descriptions. I'm interested in what will happen next. Keep up the good work.
warioeagle
???

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 pm

warioeagle wrote:
Moon_Princess_Yue wrote:I just started writing UB stories. I have a couple that are already finished, if you're still looking for contributors for this thread.

As Squirelly already said, all UB stories are welcome for the list. The original idea, from how I understand it, is to make a list of all UB stories to share with people.

On a side note, I read both of these and they're pretty good. Well written, grammar and spelling looked fine to me, flowed well, good descriptions. I'm interested in what will happen next. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much! ^-^ Glad my work is both welcomed, and enjoyed on this thread. I'll keep writing some and post them here too.
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Squirelly » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Gonna use this thread to ask for help finding a story that's been eluding me for weeks. I think it's called "A New Toy" or something like that. It's a furry story where a husky police woman takes in a small male tiger as a roommate and then uses him when her massive toys are inadequate. Ringing any bells on where to find it?
Squirelly
Participator

Postby warioeagle » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 pm

It sounds similar to a story I swear I had saved. I don't remember if the story I'm thinking about was furry or not though or what the characters jobs were. What I do remember is that a woman unbirths a tiger or other large cat as a kitten and it grows inside her and she ends up unbirthing someone she possibly liked to feed the cat. Like I said, don't remember much about it, but I remember it was called Possession or Possession is 9/10s of the law. I think I found it here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now.

I'll keep looking though for the story you mentioned, Squirelly. I don't think they're the same one.
warioeagle
???

Postby Zohashi » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Squirelly wrote:Gonna use this thread to ask for help finding a story that's been eluding me for weeks. I think it's called "A New Toy" or something like that. It's a furry story where a husky police woman takes in a small male tiger as a roommate and then uses him when her massive toys are inadequate. Ringing any bells on where to find it?

Officer and her Tiger: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5381423/
Zohashi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Squirelly » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:10 am

Zohashi wrote:
Squirelly wrote:Gonna use this thread to ask for help finding a story that's been eluding me for weeks. I think it's called "A New Toy" or something like that. It's a furry story where a husky police woman takes in a small male tiger as a roommate and then uses him when her massive toys are inadequate. Ringing any bells on where to find it?

Officer and her Tiger: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5381423/

Thank you! Obviously I missed a couple obvious search terms on FA.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby soline » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Haaaa, interestingly enough that this should come up. I've had a sequel commissioned (with SK's permission, of course)...it should be being posted fairly soon! fingers crossed it's as good as the original.
soline
---

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 am

Well I was looking at Hentai-Foundry like a total perv that I am and I saw a lesbian story and I was like 'woo!' and it actually had an unbirth scene in it.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/u ... er-and-Fly

It's a Diablo 3 fanfic and I believe there is an image that's a prelude to the unbirthing sexyness. However, on a sad note, the unbirthing is a very short moment and could've used more working on D: I'm more posting it here because it was well, very unexpected and wanted to share.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Vorehound » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Here's a link to one I posted a good few years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=18752
Vorehound
New to the forum

Postby JZaber » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I think I've posted links to some of these elsewhere, but these stories are definitely worth checking out:

Naga Massage Review - Bram Russell, reviewer of massage parlours, is used to getting exactly what he wants from working girls...at a discount. He arrives at Arabella's thinking it to be yet another sub-standard Northern massage parlour. However, Arabella's has a secret. Amanda, the dominatrix working in the basement, is a naga, and she doesn't take kindly to being pushed around...

The Coils of Aenictia - An accident has transplanted the town of Carmel into a hellish dimension. Former soldier Paul Heinlein is captured and taken to the alien queen. What does she want from him?

Two Needs One Solution - Here is a story about a young gryphon who's body is slowly changing and he doesn't know what to do with it. His mother won't help, so he leaves home for a bit to explore himself. However, while there he meets an older gryphon that is incapable of laying eggs, and longs to be a mother. The two of them form an unusually strong bond due to their mutual needs, and I'll let you read the events that transpire.

A Different Kind of Work Experience - Not just 'Work' At this Experience.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby notabot » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 am

Hi, I write a lot on the various pregnancy/unbirth interactive stories on Writing.Com and I had a lot of my own pregnancy-related stories on PregnantCommunity before it crashed/vanished/whateva.

Anyway, I'm starting to take a crack at my own unbirth stories and here's my first one on the site

The Stepmom - A stepmother who wants to be pregnant but doesn't want to have kids finds a balance with her stepson

I hope you all like it
notabot
New to the forum

Postby notabot » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 pm

notabot wrote:Hi, I write a lot on the various pregnancy/unbirth interactive stories on Writing.Com and I had a lot of my own pregnancy-related stories on PregnantCommunity before it crashed/vanished/whateva.

Anyway, I'm starting to take a crack at my own unbirth stories and here's my first one on the site

The Stepmom - A stepmother who wants to be pregnant but doesn't want to have kids finds a balance with her stepson

I hope you all like it

http://aryion.com/g4/view/244746 Here's the sequel a lot of people were asking for, by the way
notabot
New to the forum

Postby balanced-guy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Great story and sequel Notabot. :-D
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Unbirth