My Little Pony vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Little Pony vore

Postby MisterEbony » Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 am

What about Zecora for us fans of prep and food use? *whimper, puppy eyes*
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Metempsicosis » Mon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Last edited by Metempsicosis on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metempsicosis
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon May 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Metempsicosis wrote:Found this pic on Ponibooru. It's pretty sweet, but apparently the artist doesn't have a gallery anywhere. Shucks.

Warning: AV, OC, Same size, Fart

It says the attachment doesn't exist any more when I click it
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Metempsicosis » Mon May 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Last edited by Metempsicosis on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metempsicosis
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Metempsicosis wrote:Tell me if you see it now, either in or outside the spoiler.

Works now :P
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby NightmareBros » Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Well, Hasbro has finally revealed the trailer for their movie Equestria Girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3hBtBibN_M

personally I think this reaks too much of "WE WANT THE MONSTER HIGH AUDIENCE" to actually be any good, and it doesn't help the character designs are kind of URGH at best

Spoiler: show
Also why is Spike a dog, no seriously what the actual hell, you'd think he'd turn into a baby that would probably look something like Baby Beel from that Beezlebub anime I caught a glimpse of once.
I am voreophile, destroyer of people.
Colouring all day erryday
NightmareBros
Participator

Postby yes » Mon May 13, 2013 8:22 pm

NightmareBros wrote:Well, Hasbro has finally revealed the trailer for their movie Equestria Girls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3hBtBibN_M

personally I think this reaks too much of "WE WANT THE MONSTER HIGH AUDIENCE" to actually be any good, and it doesn't help the character designs are kind of URGH at best

Also why is Spike a dog, no seriously what the actual hell, you'd think he'd turn into a baby that would probably look something like Baby Beel from that Beezlebub anime I caught a glimpse of once.

I feel like everyone's gonna watch it anyway despite everyone's complaints. Plus the main villain has the color scheme of a corndog.
yes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaxler » Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

MissingNO123 wrote:
IrateLiterate wrote:This thread needs more Luna.

There we go. ^3^

As if it didn't have enough when the damn thing is overflowing with Luna

Luna is best pony, but honestly I don't like that guys work. it's not that I hate that he's trying, it's that when I go on DA I get 50 of his stuff (which are just photo edits... which i can't really appreciate seeing how probably takes less that 5 minutes to edit something like that) just to find something decent. But, that is honestly how DA works... plus the new browsing system they have sucks. It's like I have to go through 10 bad pictures before I get something g decent with anything not just with vore. At least with the old one it was easier to skim, now it's almost like I have to sift through every single pic.

Also, if i see genuine Azeleaf one more time I will throw this computer at the wall.
jaxler
New to the forum

Postby vakrata » Tue May 14, 2013 3:56 am

jaxler wrote:Also, if i see genuine Azeleaf one more time I will throw this computer at the wall.

Yeah, same here.
vakrata
Been posting for a bit

Postby 48th agent » Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 am

He doesn't have a ton of pics...does he?

I will personally go out of my way to say I kinda enjoy some of the work those people do. I mean, it's mostly because a lot of the ideas they come up with are cute. It's just unfortunate when a lot of them are badically the same vector rehashed with "different characters involved."

Also, a lot of UIs coming out in the past few years have been pretty sucky. I'm sad to see Da cave in to the tumblr/twitter format.
Never split the party!
48th agent
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Optica » Tue May 14, 2013 5:44 am

jaxler wrote:Luna is best pony, but honestly I don't like that guys work. it's not that I hate that he's trying, it's that when I go on DA I get 50 of his stuff (which are just photo edits... which i can't really appreciate seeing how probably takes less that 5 minutes to edit something like that) just to find something decent.

:|

IrateLiterate doesn't make cheap vector edits, he draws out his own work.
Optica
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Tue May 14, 2013 6:27 am

Optica wrote:
jaxler wrote:Luna is best pony, but honestly I don't like that guys work. it's not that I hate that he's trying, it's that when I go on DA I get 50 of his stuff (which are just photo edits... which i can't really appreciate seeing how probably takes less that 5 minutes to edit something like that) just to find something decent.

:|

IrateLiterate doesn't make cheap vector edits, he draws out his own work.

I'd say that's a compliment. It looks so much like the real thing that people think they're edited vectors.

jaxler wrote:Also, if i see genuine Azeleaf one more time I will throw this computer at the wall.

Same here. Being a commission whore is one thing, but commissioning the same thing over and over is another thing entirely. Especially when the pic itself is great, but then you see that completely unrelated and tacked-on OC and it ruins the entire feel of the pic.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IrateLiterate » Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 am

jaxler wrote:but honestly I don't like that guys work. it's not that I hate that he's trying, it's that when I go on DA I get 50 of his stuff (which are just photo edits... which i can't really appreciate seeing how probably takes less that 5 minutes to edit something like that) just to find something decent.

While I admit that I should be doing more background work (which I'll hopefully rectify!), none of this work is true vector work, and I can assure you that none of my work are just photo edits. I suppose it's partly my fault for trying to make it look as much like the show as possible, but every line you see is drawn out in Photoshop. Plus, these things don't take just five minutes, but a few hours. (And believe me, if I was doing photo edits, I'd do a much better job than most manipulators do)

Optica wrote:IrateLiterate doesn't make cheap vector edits, he draws out his own work.

Thanks, Optica. Indeed, every single line you see, be it traditional or digital, are drawn out. Not a screenshot from the show or something tossed together in Inkscape.

OK, yes, commissioning the same thing over and over again can be annoying, but I've talked with the guy a lot over dA, and he's pretty nice. And I've done some commission work for him, and he's made orders that don't involve his OC.

But yes, his OC (Cupix is his name) is essentially a canon-self-insert, and I don't care for those OCs at all.

Also, keep in mind that things you're whining about are no different from the things you enjoy. Plenty of people love complaining about MLP or vore art saturating art websites.
IrateLiterate
New to the forum

Postby dragonheart81 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:20 am

Aw no, not Cupix...

(I swear I will stop complaining and draw soon)
dragonheart81
Been posting for a bit

Postby MissingNO123 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:45 pm

NightmareBros wrote:

If he did, Hasbro would get sued for the amount of baby penis
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaxler » Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 pm

IrateLiterate wrote:
jaxler wrote:but honestly I don't like that guys work. it's not that I hate that he's trying, it's that when I go on DA I get 50 of his stuff (which are just photo edits... which i can't really appreciate seeing how probably takes less that 5 minutes to edit something like that) just to find something decent.

While I admit that I should be doing more background work (which I'll hopefully rectify!), none of this work is true vector work, and I can assure you that none of my work are just photo edits. I suppose it's partly my fault for trying to make it look as much like the show as possible, but every line you see is drawn out in Photoshop. Plus, these things don't take just five minutes, but a few hours. (And believe me, if I was doing photo edits, I'd do a much better job than most manipulators do)

Optica wrote:IrateLiterate doesn't make cheap vector edits, he draws out his own work.

Thanks, Optica. Indeed, every single line you see, be it traditional or digital, are drawn out. Not a screenshot from the show or something tossed together in Inkscape.

OK, yes, commissioning the same thing over and over again can be annoying, but I've talked with the guy a lot over dA, and he's pretty nice. And I've done some commission work for him, and he's made orders that don't involve his OC.

But yes, his OC (Cupix is his name) is essentially a canon-self-insert, and I don't care for those OCs at all.

Also, keep in mind that things you're whining about are no different from the things you enjoy. Plenty of people love complaining about MLP or vore art saturating art websites.

Sorry for insulting your work then, and I'd like to redact my statement about your works, just after seeing so many photo edits, and the like, i'm willing to pounce at pretty much anything at all that I think is more of the same. My rage though is mostly just a product of the new browsing system on deviant art, which I feel is a downgrade.

Still, my stance on genuine azaleaf stays the same.
jaxler
New to the forum

Postby Kirah » Tue May 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah, my stance hasn't changed a bit, either. I still remember how he posted vore to an official "Clean" MLP group on DeviantArt. He attracted quite a bit of negative attention with that, including a lot of rage from a Rarity fan. I'd say he deserved it.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm

I really like that one, I had found the uncolored, I think here though. Unsure now. By the way isn't that Cloudchaser?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Metempsicosis » Tue May 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Last edited by Metempsicosis on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Metempsicosis
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2groovey » Tue May 14, 2013 10:35 pm

just spent some time on Derpibooru and i found these.

Vore

http://rarityvore.deviantart.com/

No source given.

http://discord-trolls.tumblr.com/

No source given.

http://qptg.tumblr.com/

http://blackemberdragon455.deviantart.com/

http://duragan.deviantart.com/

http://brantonisme.deviantart.com/

4chan(can't find woring link :\)

EDIT; put images in spoilers as to not clutter up the page ^_^;
Last edited by 2groovey on Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLP discussion thread

TF2 discussion thread
2groovey
???

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination