Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (Updated v0.46)

Postby Loken » Sat May 18, 2013 8:06 am

funny thing if you swallow some one or digest them and type the command player.moveto with their code you'll be teleported to a place that's all red and in the map its called her stomach,also you will be falling like its a bottomless abyss and I swear I saw all the people I had digested in there O.o
Loken
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Sat May 18, 2013 10:36 am

Almost forgot, here are the sounds i use. These are how they are replaced

Belcha - sexy woman moaning
Belchb - sexy woman saying "oh ya"
Scata - unchanged
scatb - unchanged (real ones were...gross...didn't change, could do if people wanted me to though)
stomacha - muffled heavy woman's breathing, sounds like coming from in the belly
stomachb - muffled woman saying "oh god help me", again sounds like coming from in the belly
stomachc - unchanged, honestly i usually delete this one, with all 3 imo way too many stomach noises
swallowa - wetter sounding woman swallowing follower by a brief sigh
swallowb - wetter sounding swallow
swallowc - actually kinda liked this one, didnt change
vomit - unchanged, just like the scat, real ones were...ick...

So like i said the problem with using the stomach sounds i did were they are of a woman, so unless you're playing a female character that gets swallowed alot, or you only swallow women, it will be a little immersion breaking to see a man swallowed hehe. Vegan did say if he has the time hey may look into a different tag playing a different sound for male/female swallowing, in that case i already have some clips of men in the same fashion ready to go. Just copy to skyrim folder like any other mod, folder structure should be intact.

let me know what you think or if you have any requests it should be easy enough, i have the $400 version of Vegas Pro to fiddle with

I had a really nice stomach gurgle that sounded like actual digestion...but i overmodded my skyrim and deleted/started over and forgot to back it up "DOH!"
Attachments
MySounds.rar
(1015.14 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vegan » Sat May 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Small development update: I'm having entirely too much fun with the "Delicious Scent" spell (and its poison counterpart, Elven Marinade), which causes the target to draw aggro from all nearby women if NPC predators are enabled and increases the rate at which they try to swallow the target. Because of how Skyrim's AI works, it can sometimes turn into a city-wide riot - long story short, Mjoll the Lioness got quite the tummy workout courtesy of the Riften guard. I think the total was something on the order of twenty before they decided to stop going after her.

On a related note, Delicious Scent and 24 other new spells - one for each school and level - should be yours to play with by sometime tomorrow, assuming no major bugs crop up.
Devourment: A Skyrim vore mod (F/?)
DevouRIMent: A RimWorld vore mod (F/?)
Tyrant Totem: A Pathfinder: Kingmaker vore mod (F/?)
Vegan
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sat May 18, 2013 2:27 pm

holy crap, the spells update is coming that quickly? Vegan you are an example to us all.
darkevilme
---

Postby Challace » Sat May 18, 2013 3:22 pm

darkevilme wrote:holy crap, the spells update is coming that quickly? Vegan you are an example to us all.

Probably lives in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Challace
Been posting for a bit

Postby tiredtomato » Sat May 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Ok, just wondering, but I've just downloaded your mod, and I'm already having a problem. (My computer always seems to struggle against me playing games :x ) I've unzipped the mod and moved all the stuff to my /data folder, but I'm not sure how to "activate devourment.esp from the launcher". My launcher looks like this:

I started playing Skyrim like, three days ago? And this is the first mod I downloaded; I think I have to go to "Data Files" but as you see, that option is darkened and apparently unavailable. So, after trying to get it working for an hour, I decided to ask here: How do I get this to work? :?
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby ultimated » Sat May 18, 2013 4:18 pm

I've had one recent crash to desktop after installing 0.46, but that's the worst I've had in this version so far. Also tried out the "move to swallowed player" thing, very interesting. If I had a suggestion to make, it'd be that NPCs which are negatively affected by some other quest get random swallowing automatically enabled, but the lethal variety. Meaning that, for example, if you do the thieves' guild quest in which you collect money from various women, they randomly lethal-swallow you when you're near them! I think this'd be a pretty neat feature, grudge-bearing predators :P

Wartomato, I'm afraid I'm not sure how to fix your problem, except for by suggesting Nexus Mod Manager, which I use all the time now. You can enable the data files using that program, if you can be bothered to go and download it. Or you could just hang around and wait for someone to suggest a real solution ^^; Here is a link to NMM
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Daniel092004 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:30 pm

wartomato wrote:Ok, just wondering, but I've just downloaded your mod, and I'm already having a problem. (My computer always seems to struggle against me playing games :x ) I've unzipped the mod and moved all the stuff to my /data folder, but I'm not sure how to "activate devourment.esp from the launcher". My launcher looks like this:

[ http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8976/asdfwn.png ]
I started playing Skyrim like, three days ago? And this is the first mod I downloaded; I think I have to go to "Data Files" but as you see, that option is darkened and apparently unavailable. So, after trying to get it working for an hour, I decided to ask here: How do I get this to work? :?

Have you got everything in the right folders? The way it works is that all the ".esp" files are right in the Data folder, and the rest of the files are kept in subfolders. With some of the attributes of this mod, a folder will already exist. Instead of overwriting it, like the "scripts" folder, you will want to open the Devourment "scripts" folder, and copy the scripts into the one that already existed in the Data folder. Do this until everything is copied sufficiently and it should run.

Keep in mind that this mod does not use the default body, so it will work, but when someone is devoured, the body type will change to a bustier type due to the mesh used. You might consider downloading the nexus mod manager, activating it for skyrim, and then downloading a better female body mesh. I'm using Dimonized UNP, but I haven't done a clothing mod, so it works to the point where I eat something while I wear clothes. Then, there is some clipping issues.

Really it's a trial and error process, but modding skyrim can make it much more fun.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tiredtomato » Sat May 18, 2013 4:43 pm

ultimated wrote:I've had one recent crash to desktop after installing 0.46, but that's the worst I've had in this version so far. Also tried out the "move to swallowed player" thing, very interesting. If I had a suggestion to make, it'd be that NPCs which are negatively affected by some other quest get random swallowing automatically enabled, but the lethal variety. Meaning that, for example, if you do the thieves' guild quest in which you collect money from various women, they randomly lethal-swallow you when you're near them! I think this'd be a pretty neat feature, grudge-bearing predators :P

Wartomato, I'm afraid I'm not sure how to fix your problem, except for by suggesting Nexus Mod Manager, which I use all the time now. You can enable the data files using that program, if you can be bothered to go and download it. Or you could just hang around and wait for someone to suggest a real solution ^^; Here is a link to NMM

Ok, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to use Nexus. Oh, and if that doesn't work, I will probably justImage

EDIT: Ok, I tried adding the .rar file to Nexus and got a runtime error. Luckily, as the program needed confirmation before closing itself, I prevented it from shutting itself down, so the mod is still there. Thanks, I'll start trying the mod out right now! :D
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby akito2393 » Sat May 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Vegan, i still got the problem my character won't digest anyone completely, so i get nothing -_- except once, so out of about 40 odd people i have eaten so far, only 1 has registered :( plz help
akito2393
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamdann » Sat May 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Can someone please post the link to the most up to date version of this mod, I need to make absolutely sure that I'm downloading the right one.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Freyyr » Sat May 18, 2013 5:49 pm

The most up to date version is the link in the first post.
Freyyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby gamdann » Sat May 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Thanks.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Sat May 18, 2013 6:35 pm

vegen loving the mod so far
for everyone intrested in seeing the V0.46 in use heres the next one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDHBNAYs7E
enjoy
warning: naked women, scat and realistic female horses you have been warned
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat May 18, 2013 7:41 pm

I'm calling PETA on you Big_D...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Sat May 18, 2013 8:15 pm

@evilpancake if i knew who they were i might concider caring, and i do mean might

@vegan: more spells and tricks to satisfy our every twisted desire? and it's not even our birthday yet, oh you are awful but I like you :lol:
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat May 18, 2013 8:21 pm

PETA = People for the ethical treatment of animals...running your horse off the cliff like that...for shame...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xornx » Sat May 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Awesome, I found where are the access to this magic, so good, working like a charm.
Last edited by xornx on Sun May 19, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
xornx
New to the forum

Postby Dean_Knights » Sat May 18, 2013 10:03 pm

I absolutely love this mod!

That being said, there are a few things I would absolutely love to see in this mod if the maker ever got bored or ran out of ideas. The first one would be to have some other method available for defecating other than the standard crouch. I often play stealthy characters and being constantly interrupted by my character emptying her bowels without me being able to control it in can be rather distracting when trying to sneak around. Would love to see the option of defecating to be tied to a power like swallowing (even though I know I'd have to equip it each time) or even a key binding, for those with SKSE installed (no idea how hard that is).

The second thing I'd love to see is another digestion phase added for those who enable it. Right now I feel like Pacman running through, eating someone, and having their entire body digested and pooped out (accidentally, usually) before I even get to the next enemy. An optional digestion phase after the "death" of the swallowed victim that takes a much longer time (perhaps another variable amount of time?) would be great to help the vore feel a bit more personal. Honestly I'd love to see it possible to make it last 12-24 in-game hours for a body to fully digest, even though I'd be slowed the entire time. Makes it feel much more significant than the brief 10-15 second penalty that there is now. Though, as a result, leveling up vore skills might need to be increased to compensate for the amount of time it takes with that new method over the old one. But I personally don't really care either way, I just love the idea of vore being a bit longer and having more impact than it does currently.

Anyway, I love what you've managed to do with this mod so far and think you've done an excellent job! Absolutely amazing to see so much effort put into this and to see it work so well (especially for a Skyrim mod). Keep up the great work!
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
Dean_Knights
Somewhat familiar

Postby akito2393 » Sun May 19, 2013 9:17 am

how do i get the devourment stuff to work in game when the light isn't there? i tried reinstalling it, but nothing so what do i do? been having problems like nont fully digesting enemies and getting a count on race or on digestion count, so tried a new chara but cant see the light or find it plz help
akito2393
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game