Anime Girl Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anime Girl Vore

Postby Kisshin » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:17 am

Hi guys do any of you know if there is an Anime serie where a Girl Giantess or Normal actually swallow someone???

If you do plese tell me name and episode

Thanks.
Kisshin
Participator

Postby Fireload » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:09 pm

I know there are a lot of vore stuff on this site. like clips and stuff.

here is a link, im sure it may have some stuff you might enjoy! :lol:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=17440
Fireload
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:23 pm

You know, I wish for the same, but sadly its one of the rarest things to find on the internet.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby sampson » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 am

I remember seeing in a cartoon named A.T.O.M I think the female that I forgot her name had a nightmare where she eat a pizza and all her friend are on the pizza and you can see the really good maw of her include the esophagus
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:43 am

look for Guu ^^ she eats alot of people and sends them to the universe inside her :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby Disable » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:02 am

Wolfwood wrote:look for Guu ^^ she eats alot of people and sends them to the universe inside her :P

That post was inevitable. I almost posted that twice.

Guu can't be the only (human) vore anime. This is Japan we're talking about! There ought to be several.
Disable
Participator

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:00 pm

lol i had to post about guu. got all 3 seasons (hope they make more) and its so bloody funny ^^
but i can't think of any outside her that have vore as kind-of a constant thing
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:07 pm

Well even a professional clip of this would be great. It wouldn't need to be a consistant thing, jsut as long as we had clips fo these things.

There's actually a hentai anime out called Issunboshi, about a guy who keeps shrinking thanks to a gift from his ancestor, the original Issun from the japanese fable by the same name. He gets to have alot of Micro sex with the girls he knows, and once even gets unbirthed slightly, but taht was to trick somebody that was trying to rape her. I jsut wish some time they would eat him or something, since it has been hinted at once or twice (he was having nightmares about what one of his friends would do to him, and one was him tide up and hanging ove a pot wiht her standing behind and looking hungry.)
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby sampson » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:22 pm

Shinnigami where can I find the Issunboshi seires? I have 2 clips I got from giantess garden but where I can find more ?
sampson

Re:

Postby Reservoir-Dog » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:08 pm

Here's a clip from an anime called Yume Tsukai, dont know what episode, theres a giantess who tries to eat this girl and comes close twice. It's implied that she ate some girls before that too. This has probably been up here before though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tfJQexk5iRM
Reservoir-Dog
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:33 pm

Yeah I know all about Yume Tsukai. Man I wish she had actually managed to do it too. But hey, it was also stated that all the disappearances were because she had been eating all of them.

Anyway, as for Issun Boshi, I have them on my compy somewhere, but I'm not entirely sure where. If I find them, I'll try to post them, but be mindful, they contain no vore, but are enjoyable non the less. If you cna't wait for that, I suggest looking on giantesscity.com as it was a pretty hot topic there, understandably.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby sampson » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:50 am

Thank you please do,
And ill serch in Giantesscity aswell, Btw how much episode it have ?
sampson

Re:

Postby shrunkenone » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:20 am

I'd like to know more about the ATOM cartoon that was mentioned. That sounds like a very interesting scene.
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby shrunkenone » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:43 pm

And apparently, ask and ye shall recieve.
Some stranger just sent a link to me out of the blue and it turned out to be that scene from ATOM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD9qgyACCfk

It's about 18 seconds into the video, and it's extremely brief, but still not bad. :)
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby DarthJend » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:27 pm

Ooo, kinky.
DarthJend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kisshin » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:49 am

Guys i am glad for your help but i was looking for an Anime where they actually are eaten and you see it.
Kisshin
Participator

Re:

Postby Kisshin » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:06 am

On and BTW in the Anime with the big girl do you know what ep she first appear and when the disappearing begins?
Kisshin
Participator

Postby Kisshin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:31 pm

Hello guys are you there?
Kisshin
Participator

Re:

Postby AnimeLovingCorpse » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 pm

F**k yeah.

-Brigadoon
In the first ep, right near the beginning the main character [Merin?] ends up at a shrine. She goes in to explore it but a giant snake comes out and grabs her before she gets away. She kicks her legs about for a second or two until it sucks her up and eats. It turns out that she was actually day dreaming and the show continues. In a later episode [10 I think] she dose get eaten by a giant robot along with Melan Blue. You then see them floatin inside the stomach which looks more organic then robotic.

-Rayearth
In ep 27 Mokona, a giant fluff ball, eats Primera, a fairy. He spits her out fairly quickly but she then has a fit saying how 'he was going to shallow her whole'
In a earlier episode the character Fuu runs into the mouth of a stingray like creature and cuts right though it.

-Night parther?
There was this clip going around of a girl with a sword falling off a cliff. She was saved when a giant lizard wrapped its tongue around her. However it ended up closing its mouth with her inside and the scene ended there. If anyone know what happend afterwards please let us know.

-Hpyer Police
The of the characters acts as bait to lure out a giant frog that's been eating a lot of people. It does attack her and eats her to the point her legs are sticking out of its mouth. Her parther then comes to arrest the frog but she ends up forgetting her lines, in the end the other girl ends up knocking the frog out with her parasites and getting herself out.

-Digimon
Sora and Mimi along with the rest where eaten by Whamon in EP 14, I myself didn't think it was that good due to how big he was. Later in the series he eats them again to save them from the Dark Masters, this time eating Kari as well. Also in the Manga V-Tamers Kari and Yolie were absorbed by a evil digimon. I posted about this before and somebody replied saying it wasn't ready good at all mind you.

-Knights of Ramune
Not sure which series or ep but at some point two girls are picked up and eaten by a giant beast creature.
You can see the soundless clip on youtube somewhere. Later on the monster is met with a group of people who funny enough are furries. The monster is apperantly so scared of them that he lets the girls out his mouth and runs off. The clip was in japense with no subtitles so I don't know what they said.

-Rune Soldier
The charater Marill is eaten/nearly eaten three times in the series. In ep 7 she attacks a blob but she is absorbed by it. In ep 14 she is seen asleep in the mouth of a plant but is pulled out. Finaly she nearly gets eaten by a mimic pretending to be chest in another ep.

-One piece
Nami along with the others is eaten by a whale in ep 62. She is also eaten by a giant snake in ep 176

-Bleach
There is one episode where a girl in an office uniform is eaten by a hallow. Can't remember what episode.

-Alien Nine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkP6qs3AxtM
A girl eats eaten by a giant alien.

-Inuyasha
In the last episode (137 or 167) the gang into the mouth of a giant stone demon where they meet the enemy.
He then uses the jewel to bring the demon to life and leaves the rest of the episode is them trying to cut their way out of the stomach.

-DBZ
Besides from A18 getting sucked up into Cell's tail, she is also turned to chococlate along with Videl and a load or other characters. They then get eaten by Buu.

Near Vore

-Sailor Moon
While there is no actually vore in the Anime there are a few near vores.
In 150 Chibi Moon jumps into the mouth of a Naga to get back a Dream Mirror, she even reaches to get but is spat out.

In 154 Chibi Moon, Sailor Moon, Mercury and Mars are nearly getten by a man trap, there is even a shot of them all trying to hold its mouth open. However Makoto and Mina destoy it.

And in 159 Chibi Moon nearly slides into the mouth of a giant fish.

In the manga Sailor Moon and Tuxdo Kaman are absorbed by Queen Metaria but I've never seen this so I don't know how good it looks. I also think Mistress 9 eats the souls of Venus, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter in the Manga too.

-Ranma
In ep 16 of series 2 (I think) Ranma is being froced to live with something with a really large mouth. At the beginning Ranma (Female form) wakes up and mentions how dark it is. It turns out half her body is in the guys mouth as he was trying to kiss her.

Potential Vore
-Sky girls
I've seen a few clips of this and I know at one point they fight a WORM that looks like a giant whale. So they may be a bit of vore where one of the girls flies in the mouth of one of the WORMs to blow it up or what not. However I wouldn't get your hopes up as it seemes doubtful.

I'll try to add clips of these scenes later on. In less someone else posts them.
AnimeLovingCorpse
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Disable » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:56 pm

AnimeLovingCorpse wrote:.................................

The first post clearly states that the women should be pred, not prey.
You almost got my hopes up, man.
Disable
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion