Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm

The sudden movement of the ocean-like tongue startles me and I surge backward. I go too far and fall from the molar, landing in the warm, wet space down in the crevice between her pink, healthy gums and cheek. I'm instantly drenched in saliva and I lament putting on my favorite shirt this morning. I see movement. Someone is down here with me! It's a woman. She's wearing a business suit and coated with so much spit that her hair is plastered to her scalp. "Help me get out of here!" she pleads. "I've been in here for an hour and I can't take it anymore. This giant had been eating hundreds of people. I don't want to be eaten!" Before I can say anything the tip of the giantess's probing tongue stretches and sweeps down into the crevice, scooping me and the woman back onto its rolling surface. People scream all around me and cling to the tongue's surface for support. The tongue heaves and rolls. The giantess is playing with us. I search for the woman I just met and finally spot her in the distance, deep inside the giantess's mouth. How had she rolled so far away? I see her try to stand. She loses her balance. Above her dangles a mighty uvula. I shout "Hey look out!" but it's too late. I see her and several other poor souls fall over the back of the giant's tongue as if falling over a cliff. Just like that, they're gone.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Survivor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Clinging to the uvula, I watch as the girl and the others slip into the darkness behind the tongue, disappearing forever.

"Well, all in all, this is turning out to be a pretty lousy day."
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketHero » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 pm

My body is repeatedly "smooshed" and pancaked by the unrelenting muscle above me as it rolls around. This seems to be it for me... I can barely breath while the underside of this leviathan of a tongue smashes down against my body, forcing my puny body into a pool of saliva that has formed down here at the bottom of her mouth. Then a stroke of luck... The tongue lurches back, its tip pointing downward as it scoops me and a few others up off the saliva drenched floor. I find myself joined by a girl with auburn hair, wearing a cowgirl outfit that has been thoroughly drenched in the giantess' thick goopy saliva. I take a moment to look at my own clothes and groan in disgust at how soggy and sticky they are before we're suddenly sent rolling across the squishy, bumpy surface of the tongue once more, the gigantic muscles slowly swishing around left and right. Maybe it was good I didn't get to finish my milkshake, because a ride like this would've probably made me hurl it right back up.

"Augh, I can't believe this... I'm being treated like candy by this gigantic bitch!" I cry out angrily as I try to get a solid grip on the giant beauty's tongue, but to no avail - my hands are far too slick from the saliva coating them. All I can do is helplessly slide around on this monstrous muscle as the giantess takes delight in taunting and tasting us. So many screams go through my ears, and I can't help but wonder how many people are still in her mouth... I then feel a hand clasp onto my arm, "HELP ME, MISTER! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" the cowgirl pleads with wide eyes filled with pure fear. I simply shake my head, "Join the club, sweety..."
PocketHero
Participator

Postby Survivor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 pm

"And to top it all off, I'm wet. These are my work clothes, for fuck's sake."
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 pm

The giantess opens her mouth wider. Sunlight glints across the wet, pink tongue. A hand comes into view and the giant dumps more ant-like people into her mouth. It's chaos. If she swallowed right now how many people would she gulp? Two dozen? Three? I turn and look at the cavernous archway of the woman's throat. I think I recognize Survivor there, clinging to the woman's uvula like a forgotten crumb of food. I shake my head. Despite his name, I don't think he'll be surviving this day.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PocketHero » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 pm

The light makes me hold a hand over my eyes as I behold a hoard of people raining down towards us. "Oh snap, look out!" I yell out, grabbing the cowgirl next to me by her arm and lunging away as an elderly muscular man falls right where we were sitting with a loud wet *SMACK* "Seriously, how much does this girl eat!?" I shout out, "STOP BEING SUCH A PIG, WOMAN!"
PocketHero
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:03 pm

I stand on wobbly legs and promptly slip and fall. Frustrated, I suddenly remember my cell phone. I pull it from my pocket with a slobbery hand, fully intending to call for the police, the military, anyone who could help. Just as I begin to dial a panicking asshole slides by and knocks the phone from my hand. I can only watch as the smartphone sails away, and it was only two months until the contract was up on it. "Dammit!" I yell. I smack the velvety surface of the tongue and splash warm saliva in my face.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cybereel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Sliding towards the throat of the giant woman I realize that things are not at all going according to plan.

I had watched as the colossal being inhaled and scooped up dozens of people. I simply couldn't turn away from the astonishing sight. She didn't appear to chew any of them, just swallow, and she didn't seem in much of a hurry to do even that. She was oviously enjoying her snacks. Inside I had felt completely torn but deep down, I knew what I wanted to do and a plan had started forming. Watching her rampage through the town, it became obvious that there was little time to act; I quickly checked her path and saw a screaming group of a few dozen people--mostly business men just out of work. Seeing my chance and hoping for the best, I ran as fast as I could to join the group. As I added to the screaming, I rejoiced inside to see that the giantess had noticed my group and was reaching down for us. She picked us up and raised us towards her face. I froze stiff from my intense fear of heights and let out a stifled chuckle noticing the irony of my choice of fears in that moment.

The giantess tilted her head back and opened her mouth, revealing many people spaced around the enormous space that was her mouth. Some huddled together, some were frozen in a stupor as they attempted to comprehend their current predicament, the rest were shielding their eyes from the bright light of the world beyond her lips or desperately attempting to reach that place of freedom.

Then her hand opened completely. Several of those with me tried in vain to hold on to her hand, but as I fell I saw the hand shake them off. I was ecstatic to see the tongue I was falling towards until I realized just how far back her head had been tilted. I landed on her tongue and promptly began sliding towards her throat. I hadn't assumed I would be leaving her mouth so soon and immediately began flailing and grasping for a handhold to stop my sudden descent. I passed a few people scrambling their way up, nearly knocking one back down as I passed. A little further my flailing caused me to kick someone in the hand sending something flying off into the distance. "Dammit" he yelled after me as I passed.

Finally, three-quarters of the way to the throat, someone catches my hand and stops my descent. It is a man with short red hair, dressed in business casual that was now completely soaked through. I quickly thank him for the assistance and together we start making our way towards the tip of the tongue where the man surely means to attempt an escape, and I hope to begin my fun.
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 am

Sweat pours down my face. It's so hot in here! The giantess's mouth opens slightly wider again and I see fingers come into view. Pinched between them the giantess is holding a tour bus, the faces of horrified people can be seen through the window. "Look out!" I shout to those of us on the giant's tongue as I realize what's about to happen.

The giantess places the bus on her tongue and tilts her head back slightly. I, among others, dive to the side to avoid the bus as it rolls down the incline of the woman's tongue. I hear frantic screaming as it speeds past me. I twist my body and see the bus pass under the massive uvula, tip forward, and fall down into the woman's gullet. Her tongue heaves and blocks her throat for a moment as she open-mouth swallows the bus.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm

(anyone who wants to wrap-up this mini-role play do it now. Back to business with a new story post tomorrow)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Survivor » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 pm

"And there goes my bus! Terrific. Just terrific. It'll be another hour before I can catch the next one."
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 pm

New story. It's a little longer than the more recent ones and I'm pretty proud of it. I managed to shoe-horn some Lovecraftian elements into the story and it was almost as much fun as the vore.

Revenge of the Tormented (F/f vore, digestion, Lovecraft) - Kelsey is a teenager who has been brutally picked on her entire life. After a brutal beating at the hands of her two greatest enemies, Naomi and Amber, a mysterious woman gives Kelsey the power to take her revenge.
Attachments
Revenge of the Tormented.pdf
(176.29 KiB) Downloaded 732 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PocketHero » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:46 pm

That was a pretty awesome read. It's nice to see the victim get some big time payback like that! Loved the mouth play that went on, especially with Amber towards the end.
PocketHero
Participator

Postby walkingdude225 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:29 am

A PART TWO PLEASE!!!!!!!!
walkingdude225
Been posting for a bit

Postby PocketHero » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 am

walkingdude225 wrote:A PART TWO PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I second this~ I wouldn't mind seeing more adventures in this setting~

Say, what was your favorite part of the story Walking Dude?
PocketHero
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:36 pm

MangoMonkey wrote:
walkingdude225 wrote:A PART TWO PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I second this~ I wouldn't mind seeing more adventures in this setting~

Say, what was your favorite part of the story Walking Dude?

Yes, do tell. :)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Im gonna be unpopular one for sure, but it really wasnt my cup of tea. I loved the description in the mouth, that was awesome. Im just not a huge fan of actually giant sized preds. Glad to see you delving into different ideas and types of stories though Zombie :) anything that gets your writing more lol
theheadsn
Participator

Postby walkingdude225 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 pm

I actually love the part of the tale of the car dropping down her throat, and then realizing she can eat more. I also love how Nyarlathotep was behind it all.
walkingdude225
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:29 am

theheadsn wrote:Im gonna be unpopular one for sure, but it really wasnt my cup of tea. I loved the description in the mouth, that was awesome. Im just not a huge fan of actually giant sized preds. Glad to see you delving into different ideas and types of stories though Zombie :) anything that gets your writing more lol

Naw you won't be unpopular. You like what you like. I'm glad you gave it a shot regardless.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 am

walkingdude225 wrote:I actually love the part of the tale of the car dropping down her throat, and then realizing she can eat more. I also love how Nyarlathotep was behind it all.

Thanks for your input. Bonus points if you knew who Nyarlathotep was. :) Maybe it was a bit much but it was a thrill to put Mythos stuff in the story.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!