Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:22 am

Devourment: Reborn is a Vore Mod for Skyrim which adds a nice amount of Vore Related things into Skyrim. This mod gives you the ability to eat NPCs and also be eaten by NPCs. The mod is designed to be Female Vore only. The original Devourment Mod is the property of Vegan and was Discontinued, this mod was created to continue that mod to the best of our abilities and to give the people of the Vore Community what they want. THERE WILL NOT BE A MALE VERSION OF THE MOD!!!

The Screenshots below were taken by Vegan:

As you can see from the third Screenshot there is an option to include Scat. This can be turned off if you are not into Scat. Also there is an option to turn of NPC Preds if you want to be the only Pred in the game.

The current version of the mod can be downloaded here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!5M4DmZ4D!fIIM-xEly ... iTxhUjvYZo

Things we want to include in the mod are:
-Monsters and animals will be given this ability as well, but players will be able to disable it if they're not into that sort of thing.
-Improved animation: Four psuedo-paired animations - Swallow, Stealth Swallow, Unbirth, and Corpse Disposal - are planned. In addition, the current belly mesh will be made smoother and clipping issues will be resolved.
-Struggle system: Swallowing will no longer be a binary event, and if a character has enough stamina they might be able to break free
-Dialog options with swallowed characters, or with NPCs who have swallowed you, which may lead to quests
-Voice acting (If we can find Voice Actors)
-Vore-themed total conversion: Travel to an all-female land far from Skyrim, rich with its own history and quests. But beware - every character and monster has the Devourment skill!
-Accidental Digestion and the option to make so that some NPCs might choose to just not let you leave them after they have Swallowed you.
-Realistic Digestion Times and a changing Belly Mesh that changes as you digest your meal.

Screenshots and information to do with the Male version of this mod will be added as soon as possible.

Also this mod is basically finishing what Vegan started, we would like to add in all the stuff he promised but also add in stuff that other people would like to see.

The people working on this mod and what they do are listed below:

Team Leaders: VoreLover12, Daniel092004 and Vegan
Main Coder: Daniel092004 and Vegan
Mesh Creators: coldsteelj and dflr
Bug Testers: VoreLover12, Luxario, ipeerownu and aWildLucario
Sound Effects: vivamus
Voice Acting: Loken
Person Who Puts It All Together: Vegan

The Basics Of Modding: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinA4qD6hXM
Last edited by VoreLover12 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
VoreLover12
Participator

Re: Devourment: Reborn (Skyrim Vore Mod)

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 am

Good to see this pop up. Hope we can keep it civil.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby luxario » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:53 am

Might also wanna add about not causing any grief on here either. In attempt to keep it peaceful.
Also might be an idea to keep an original version of Vegan's mod, so that if the link goes down another can be uploaded.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:11 am

Yes that's true. Incase he removes it. And maybe a list of mods it's designed to go with. Like CCBE I think
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Zond » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:22 am

cool!) :silly:
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:55 am

Dont worry i have an original version of the mod still
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby Daniel092004 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 am

Since I'm still trying to work out the whole modding thing, I also have several copies of multiple versions of the mod.
Daniel092004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Loranna_Pyrel » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:18 am

Hi there,

I seem to be having some trouble getting the mod to work. I play Skyrim (and Dawnguard and Dragonborn) via Steam, and uploaded this mod to my data folder. When I loaded a previous saved game, however, I did not find the ball of light and skull at the Guardian stones like the Read Me said I'd find; rather I found a fourth Guardian Stone, the Devourment Stone - which I can't seem to activate. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks in advance; looking forward to trying this mod out,

Loranna
Loranna_Pyrel
New to the forum

Postby owlet » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 am

a few suggestions. I've never worked with skyrim's mod tools but i think it's possible...

scat: instead of the pile with bones (retextured ash?) how about theres an option to make a firmer bowel movement come out with, say, spawns a number of solid turds and bones, falling from just behind the players location?

full tour. you can already regurgitate non lethal vore victims, how about the other end?

and the sounds really need improving. they're so cartoonish and exaggerated!

it's a good mod and i gave it a try a while ago. it is still very rough around the edges though and i hope vegan doesn't take offence to that!
owlet
New to the forum

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:25 am

Loranna_Pyrel wrote:Hi there,

I seem to be having some trouble getting the mod to work. I play Skyrim (and Dawnguard and Dragonborn) via Steam, and uploaded this mod to my data folder. When I loaded a previous saved game, however, I did not find the ball of light and skull at the Guardian stones like the Read Me said I'd find; rather I found a fourth Guardian Stone, the Devourment Stone - which I can't seem to activate. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks in advance; looking forward to trying this mod out,

Loranna

Re-install it using Nexus Mod Manager, that is how i got it to work.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby essedess » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 am

Just in case no one reads my post in the old thread I just wanted to say studying the animated prostitution mod might be a good way to figure out how to add the animations, quite frankly those sex animations are awesome in that mod. As soon as I saw the fisting animation I was like "wouldn't it be awesome if the fister could be sucked into the Fistee.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10748/ ... 0748&pUp=1
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 am

My wish list for things we should integrate initially:

1. A gender settings button in the options menu, so that the game can be played females only, males and females or even males only for those that swing that way.

2. Animations, seriously this'd make the mod a hundred times better.

3. Investigate using the body slider style system for the belly mesh so we can have gradually adjusting gut sizes.

4. then investigate more vore via dialogue options
darkevilme
---

Postby Loranna_Pyrel » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 am

VoreLover12 wrote:

How do you install using the Nexus Mod Manager? I can't seem to make heads nor tails of any of the tutorials.

Loranna
Loranna_Pyrel
New to the forum

Postby luxario » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 am

Use the mod manager to open the actual RAR file, you should be able to then activate the mod like you would as if you downloaded it directly from the nexus.

On another topic animations might be slightly harder, as it might very well require you to use other specialized mods to load the new scripts... which seems to me that not a lot of people understand how to even do that.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nox » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 am

Loranna_Pyrel wrote:
VoreLover12 wrote:

How do you install using the Nexus Mod Manager? I can't seem to make heads nor tails of any of the tutorials.

Loranna

Maud does not start after installing a NMM.

The problem occurred in the past. But, it seems, has been ignored ...
Nox
New to the forum

Postby luxario » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:07 am

Sadly I have no clue what to do, maybe Vegan did something before he left and mucked around with the file. So far it seems to work for me, otherwise I have no real clue how to help other than what I've tried.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nox » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:13 am

luxario wrote:Sadly I have no clue what to do, maybe Vegan did something before he left and mucked around with the file. So far it seems to work for me, otherwise I have no real clue how to help other than what I've tried.

Can you put two saves in the desired location.
Before activating ability
After activation ability.

Maybe so I can come up with solution to the problem
Nox
New to the forum

Postby luxario » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:27 am

I'll let someone else handle that, as I'm currently heading to bed for the night. I might give it a try tomorrow when I have time.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:45 am

Happy to see the mod continue in this way, I'll keep messing around with it and continue to provide feedback or ideas when I can. I'm not currently on my computer but there's a couple of other animation mods that taking a look at might help. Once I get back up and running, I'll find and post their names. Some of them are fun to use together with this mod, too.

Loranna, I don't know exactly how to fix your problem, I haven't used NMM ever. I installed the mod manually by extracting the appropriate files to the appropriate folders as I think it lists in the readme. If you're using any other mod that has a script re-write function in it for animations, you might need to rerun the re-write after you install this one. As for how to reinstall it, you might be able to just manually extract the files and choose "yes to all" when it asks about overwriting it. Worst case, if your install of skyrim isn't working anymore, you can go into steam and right click the game, and "delete local files," then redownload it. I'm pretty sure you'll have to reinstall all of your mods at that point though, so I wouldn't do it unless you exhaust every other possibility. I think there's a way to backup your saves before you do it, but I'm not positive.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreLover12 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 am

Have we made any progress so far into completing anything on the list? I am looking into getting Voice Actors for this mod which is taking up alot of my time.
VoreLover12
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game