Whale Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Whale Vore

Postby Werewolfskin15 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:26 pm

Are there any orcas, dolphins, sperm whales, or any other sea creatures that swallow or eat other sea animals or any land animals or creatures like humans and pets?
Thanks.
Last edited by Werewolfskin15 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Werewolfskin15
New to the forum

Re: Whale Vore

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:34 pm

We've been over this before. Large baleen whales throats are too small and the baleen would crush you. Orcas and sperm whales, yes, but throat pressure would kill you. Dolphins are just too damn small. It's fun to fantasize, but the reality of it is that you'd die before you hit the stomach.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby Deadzombie666 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:46 pm

Yeah, this has been a very commen topic lately and it's all the same sorry for the dissapointment. But i dont know if you were really small it might make a difference. We will never know. HOLD THE PHONE, I just remembered a story of a person whale hunting and he was knocked over board and all he remember's was being hit into the air and then feeling a very warm and slimy enviroment, shortly after the seamen captured the whale and started cutting away at the blubbler and after 2 days they hit the stomach and say a large lump, and they opened it and there he was alive and well, little burnt here and there. Well if you dont belive me here is a link ( http://www.ycaol.com/swallowed.htm )

† Azz † °ø Dead-Zombie666 ø°
Tease me, show me, swallow me and digest me alive!
Deadzombie666
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Werewolfskin15 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:15 pm

It doesn't have to be in the realm of physics to be vore. They can bulge strangely outward farther than normal like the sides of the whale's throat, they can stick out of the ribs for all I care! I just want vore. Most of the artists aren't sticking to the size of animals when it comes to vore anymore & anyway. They just make the person or thing fit and they make them defy the laws of physics in order to count their art as vore(or something else) & as vore(or something else) that includes a person or thing that is swallowed or eaten alive(or something else).

I've already seen some, but since some(SOME, not all, in this case it's just one) of you are rude to me, which I didn't expect at all, I'm just going to post some to show you what I'm looking for and what I mean. That way you know what I'm talking about and you will hopefully stop basing vore & every other type of art by reality because art isn't always reality. It's usually imagination. It's drawing in your own way & your own style that adds to the ones already existing in this world. When people try to fit something on the page, sometimes they don't manage to get everything where they want it to be or at the size they want so they have to alter & force everything until it does. Not everybody's perfect, but not everybody is able to make it work to their needs without changing part of something or someone's form. :( :x
Werewolfskin15
New to the forum

Postby Deadzombie666 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:38 pm

Well you wernt very spaific when you posted ..so i was only trying to help as you can see i'm new to all of this! So ...

Deadzombie666
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pazzio » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:55 pm

yeahh, the link is amazing.
Good looked Deadzombie666 :gulp:
pazzio
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deadzombie666 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:57 pm

pazzio wrote:yeahh, the link is amazing.
Good looked Deadzombie666 :gulp:

Thanks alot ;P lol
i think it's a true story :S
Deadzombie666
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GiantToby » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:59 pm

Alas, the Bartley story is a fabrication. (Drat!) Stick with fiction and fantasy- Pinocchio in Monstro's belly as per Disney. Man- that sequence just made me all quivery, and I'm sure my face was flushed- though no one in the dark theater could have seen...
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Postby Werewolfskin15 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:20 pm

You weren't the one, JE-da-Ferret was. I never heard someone post something like that in one of my threads before. Every time I post a request for something I don't know what reply to expect. I seem to get a bunch of remarks, criticism, or corrections on where it belongs or what's already been told when I ask for a certain type of animal or species. I include all that are related, in the same group, or the same type of animal, yet I still am unable to see what I'm doing wrong or missing. Other times there are threads that already exist that I haven't seen. Last, there are people who keep telling, reminding, being mean, or going against me & what I request for. Besides, I don't see how being more specific would make it any different a reply about orca vore then she has. When you say something like (please enter the animal, thing, or person's name) orca(type of thing) vore, they usually mean they just simply want any kind or type of that thing. If they were searching for any art or photo-manip that had to do with being able to do it in real life, they wouldn've mentioned it, right?
Last edited by Werewolfskin15 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Werewolfskin15
New to the forum

Postby Gulop » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm

Meh, heres a video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PRgXbFvrerk& ... ed&search=

At 2:50 theres a poser animation of girl/orca vore, but it's not the full thing. And apparently you gotta pay for the whole.
Gulop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Werewolfskin15 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Thanks. Sorry guys, I'm having a bad day, but I still mean what I said because that's the reason I said it. I'm calm now so I won't argue about that anymore. Again I'm very sorry. It's hard not to argue when I read something that gets my feelings down. It's also difficult to keep those emotions inside or that wanting to point something out.
Werewolfskin15
New to the forum

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:04 pm

Don't give up! There's still hope. How are those guys who made those theories so sure that you'll be killed in a toothed whale before you reach the stomach? Has anyone of those guys TRIED to go down there? I don't think so. They're probably so scared of being digested, they just decide to cut open a dead whale and hypothesize that the esophagus could crush you because of its size. I mean come on, a killer whale actually swallowed a great white whole, didn't it? If that's the case, it could just as easily swallow a human.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bbsnake » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:41 am

Garth wrote:I mean come on, a killer whale actually swallowed a great white whole, didn't it? If that's the case, it could just as easily swallow a human.

Really? We've never heard of such happening. Where did Garth hear about this? We suppose a large adult orca might be able to manage a calf of one of the smaller great whales, maaaaybe, if he or she really wanted to, so we're curious.
bbsnake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dolorcin » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:09 am

Garth wrote:I mean come on, a killer whale actually swallowed a great white whole, didn't it? If that's the case, it could just as easily swallow a human.

That sounds improbable. :o Unless you're talking about a fully grown male orca and the great white is just a pup or at least juvenile, there's hardly a way an orca can swallow down a whole adult Great White.
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby drakodarian » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:29 am

Dolorcin wrote:

That sounds improbable. :o Unless you're talking about a fully grown male orca and the great white is just a pup or at least juvenile, there's hardly a way an orca can swallow down a whole adult Great White.
i agree, highly imporbable, but there have been many unexplained happenings so who knows
drakodarian
Been posting for a bit

Postby fatalglory128 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Did everyone forget about dark ice's big comic?
Attachments
Dark_Ice_a[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_b[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_c[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_d[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_e[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_f[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_g[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_h[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_i[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_j[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_k[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_l[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_m[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_n[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_o[1].jpg
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Postby fatalglory128 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:27 pm

the rest of it. This comic gets me every single time.
Attachments
Dark_Ice_p[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_q[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_r[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_S.jpg
Dark_Ice_t[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_u[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_v[1].jpg
Dark_Ice_w[1].jpg
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Azure Prower » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:02 am

Wow, that comic is old as time. Been so long ago since I seen that on afterdarkfantasies. =P
Azure Prower
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Werewolfskin15 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:53 am

No, I didn't forget. That's my most favorite orca vore comic that I've found so far.
Werewolfskin15
New to the forum

Postby Guilmon117 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:03 am

JE-da-Ferret wrote:We've been over this before. Large baleen whales throats are too small and the baleen would crush you. Orcas and sperm whales, yes, but throat pressure would kill you. Dolphins are just too damn small. It's fun to fantasize, but the reality of it is that you'd die before you hit the stomach.

but cant u live until being digested if u were swallowed by a blue whale? they r the biggest animals on earth.
im such a microwy loveable Guilmon!!!! eat me plz! but before u do lets play. if u know what i meen
Guilmon117
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Softvore