Jimmy the giant Frog

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Jimmy the giant Frog

Postby Rich » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:38 pm

I was wondering if anyone has the pictures of Jimmy the giant frog. The ones that were not edited to cover Jimmys meal. I have all but one of the good pictures. I do have all of the edited ones.
Rich
New to the forum

Re: Jimmy the giant Frog

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:49 pm

Rich wrote:I was wondering if anyone has the pictures of Jimmy the giant frog. The ones that were not edited to cover Jimmys meal. I have all but one of the good pictures. I do have all of the edited ones.

They had them on an e-drama link.

I'm kinda busy, so I can't check, but it was like www.encyclopediadramatica.com/voraphilia.

They basically made fun of it, but they had all of those pictures of Jimmy in there.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby prisoner » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:38 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "edited ones". Last I was told, the originals are from a 'pay-only' site so it's against the rules to distribute copies of them. : (
prisoner
---

Postby Kphoria » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:56 pm

prisoner wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "edited ones". Last I was told, the originals are from a 'pay-only' site so it's against the rules to distribute copies of them. : (

He's refering to the video I made of the originals that were originally here on Eka's. I downloaded them and edited out the nudity for YouTube. I've emailed them to viewers who've requested them. If this is unallowed I will stop and remove the video, however this will upset alot of people.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby didhejustsaythat » Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:36 am

i dont think i've ever seen it. nor do i think i never will again, because no offense i dont think vore is worth money...
didhejustsaythat
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby prisoner » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:35 am

Ooh...then I'm not sure that I know what you're talking about. If you want to know if it's allowed then I'd suggest asking Eka or someone else who is familiar with legality issues. Just wouldn't want to make a scene for like...ten pictures, ya' know?
prisoner
---

Postby Delphinus » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:06 am

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the PD graphic story, which is a copyrighted work and can't be put up for distribution by anyone but the author.

Kphoria wrote:
prisoner wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "edited ones". Last I was told, the originals are from a 'pay-only' site so it's against the rules to distribute copies of them. : (

He's refering to the video I made of the originals that were originally here on Eka's. I downloaded them and edited out the nudity for YouTube. I've emailed them to viewers who've requested them. If this is unallowed I will stop and remove the video, however this will upset alot of people.

That may upset a lot of people, but it is technically illegal since the pictures are copyrighted.

Now, please don't take this as a defense of copyrighting pictures - I despise the practice and firmly believe in freely distributable materials - but since it is PD's wish, I believe more firmly that we must respect it.

~Delph
Delphinus
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dolorcin » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:53 am

I know of an imageboard where said works can be found, along with plenty of others from the same artist. I doubt posting a link to it here would be a good idea, unless its alright, board rules wise.
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Student » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:00 pm

Is Trina willing to be digested? Her lines are ambiguous. Ted is intent on digestion from the start. Trina's lines are consistent with being suicidal, but they are also consistent with her believing the scene will only be swallow and rescue. What do you think?

Student
Student
New to the forum

Postby anotherew » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Perhaps just resigned to her fate as frog food.
anotherew
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:17 am

its illegal to redistribute them... however they can all be found on this web page listed below, so... technically I'm not redistributing them, I'm just showing you where they can be found on an outside site, and what you chose to do with information is up to you.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Voraphiles
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Rich » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:02 pm

Yep, that was what I was looking for. Thanks :-D :-D :-D
Rich
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:00 pm

don't thank me. because I'm not the one who gave you those images :wink:
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby sebastianjjj » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:38 pm

[quote=Student]Is Trina willing to be digested? Her lines are ambiguous. Ted is intent on digestion from the start. Trina's lines are consistent with being suicidal, but they are also consistent with her believing the scene will only be swallow and rescue. What do you think?[/quote]

It's not completely certain either way, but the dialogue does suggest she knows she's not coming back. There's also two additional pictures of the comic most people haven't seen, which are at the beginning.

Picture 1 shows a poster (with the image of Jimmy copied from the 2nd point where he is seen). "Come see Jimmy The Giant Frog. Only at Genetic World. Where dreams come true. Admission Family 12$, Adult 10$, Youth 6$. Feedings weekly. Next Feeding Dec 12. 5pm."

So it looks like Christmas came early for Jimmy. ;)

Picture 2, which is also the only moment you have a clear look at Trina's face front on, has her standing with her arms folded across her pink blouse and just ahead of Ted's left shoulder. They're saying:
TED: "Hello everyone. My name is Ted. On behalf of genetic world, I'd like to welcome you to tonight's feeding. Lucky for you, this will be a special meal. We've decided at the last minute to swap out Jimmy's regular fare of a live hog with something a little more appetising tonight. You see, over the last three years since Jimmy was bio-engineered he has been growing by leaps and bounds, and with every month his needs grow as well, like a larger environment, a bigger pond and of course larger prey to feed on. Right Trina...?"
TRINA (looking blankly): "I think a pig would be just fine Ted."
TED: "Ha ha, I'll bet you do Trina."

Picture 3 is the point where most people think the story begins, with Ted undressing Trina while talking to the audience.

Since Trina says "I think a pig would be just fine Ted" it sounds to me like she knows she's being substituted for the hog. So do other remarks Ted makes such as "Alright Trina, he's going for it. I'll see you in a week or so OK?" plus "She couldn't get back out now no matter how hard she tried" and "Otherwise I know of at least one python who would just love to get his jaws around little Trina here." Notice that Trina continues to cooperate despite all of Ted's jibes. Either she's very brave, very stupid or she already knows that she's set to be processed into liquid fertiliser for the plants around Jimmy's pond.

I could be wrong though. The only way we'd know for sure is if those muffled sounds Trina makes right at the end are her saying "Hey! This wasn't part of the script! Let me out of here!"

I've only seen ONE comic from the Carnivore Cafe where the prey is fully content to be digested and that's Melanie who is being fed by Professor Adams to a giant plant.

Another that is almost 100% consensual vore, and which PD had left unfinished when I saw it, is "Doggy Day Care." Sara, an accountant or something, is summoned to the basement to feed herself to a small dinosaur creature. She remarks "It sucks, but rules are rules" and nevertheless actually seems to be enjoying the feeling of her naked body being swallowed. At the time I read this it ended just as the dino had reached her hips. I really wish PD would finish this one, as it was going so well (albeit from a less sexy than usual start).
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZekeWild » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:45 am

I'm a big PD fan and i think this is gotta be the best Vore comic i haven't seen much of his work but id love to but being a student i can avord to right now :(
but i promote making money through sex/vore it's one of the only few buisness's that hasn't bean effected much be the economic downturn and if you have the skills why shoulden't you be able to make money from those skills??? :D

I'm so making a fan-game of Jimmy the giant frog :D
"GULP" sorry Babe, you tasted to good :)
ZekeWild
Participator

Postby Motig » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 am

sebastianjjj wrote:I've only seen ONE comic from the Carnivore Cafe where the prey is fully content to be digested and that's Melanie who is being fed by Professor Adams to a giant plant.

He has a couple of other consensual strips too. There's "Channel 235", which is one of my favorites.
Motig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Justin » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 am

Trina knows she's not coming back, but she's not happy about it. Why does she go along with it? Perhaps she knows that they'd just physically force her to do it anyway, so it's easier for her this way.
Justin
New to the forum

Postby ZekeWild » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 am

fed to a giant plant? sounds Awsome :D
got the name of the comic so i can finds it??? thankx!!!
"GULP" sorry Babe, you tasted to good :)
ZekeWild
Participator

Postby sebastianjjj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Motig wrote:He has a couple of other consensual strips too. There's "Channel 235", which is one of my favorites.
Channel 235 I enjoyed too, though I counted it as being not fully consensual. Most of the models appear willing to be eaten including Sydney Lavoixe, but Linda obviously wasn't and there are also two girls eaten by Greeko who aren't happy about it either. The girl with the pigtails looks pretty terrified, and later on there's the long-haired blonde girl who looks frightened when first seen and then swears when Greeko begins to swallow her.

ZekeWild wrote:fed to a giant plant? sounds Awsome :D got the name of the comic so i can finds it??? thankx!!!
It's on PD's website and you have to pay for the comics. Due to copyright we can't put the comic up on the forum, sorry. :( My old link to his website isn't working; he may have changed the web address or closed the site down.

The giant plant comic is four episodes long. Professor Adams is conducting some sort of class in exotic flora (the person reading the comic is seeing what the class see). In front of him is a large bulb-shaped plant and in his arms he has an attractive blonde girl Melane who is naked except for a pair of white socks. Adams orders the class to pay attention because "this will be part of your final exam" and then goes on to explain how by positioning Melanie with the plant's stamen inside her vagina the plant will draw all the juices out of her body to use in its own reproductive process. Before he does this he asks Melanie "Are you ready to become part of a plant's reproductive life cycle" to which she replies "Sure, I think so professor Adams." (I like that :D). While Melanie is repeatedly stimulated to orgasm Professor Adams explains how the plant "wraps Melanie up safely inside. Today's sexual partner, and tomorrow's meal."
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Postby sebastianjjj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:00 pm

I just remembered I've seen another plant vore comic in PD's collection, which is also a parody of the Archie comics. Monica Hodge (parody of Veronica Lodge) wants Betsy (Betty) to stop taking Rusty's (Archie) attention so she plans a scheme to have Betsy done away with permanently. She telephones Betsy and pretends she needs Betsy to take a look at her father's exotic plant because she thinks it's dying. Meanwhile she arranges for a giant carniverous plant, something that looks like a venus flytrap, to be brought over from her father's laboratory. When Betsy goes in for a close examination of the plant it grabs and swallows her. Monica then tries to dispose of Betsy's shoes by feeding them to the plant and she gets taken and swallowed as well. The last picture in the comic has their voices from deep inside the plant, just as the plant burps.

MONICA: "Oh Hi Betsy, you're not still mad at me are you? ...Betsy?"
BETSY: "Bitch!!"
MONICA: "I see..."
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion