Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.55b)

Postby futavorelover » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Just got this this mod and love it, and this may have been answered already but how dies one get the spells devourment adds?
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby stevebat » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:38 pm

I just hope the critters include dragons. I would be a happy camper.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 pm

futavorelover wrote:Just got this this mod and love it, and this may have been answered already but how dies one get the spells devourment adds?

You should have them automatically. If you don't, open the console (tilde key, left of 1) , and type help "(insert spell name here)". Then type player.addspell (spell id) to add it to your spell list.

You'd be looking for Swallow, Swallow (non-lethal), Quick Digestion, and Companion's Quick Digestion. I think those are all the spells it adds.

EDIT: Ah, excuse me, rapid digestion.
Last edited by Shadowlyger on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paisho » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 pm

A little bug report: No burp sound plays when I finish digesting someone and my belly won't get smaller (Not by itself nor the rapid digestion spell.) This goes for my companions aswell. Recent changes: I specced Soul Food and used some enchanted gear. I can't revert back to the save before Soul Food and switching the gear didn't matter.
Will try to reinstall.

EDIT: Reinstalling did not work. Strugglinganimations are still playing, seems like the prey doesn't get properly digested.
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodwolf03 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:11 pm

did you happen to try a clean save method? deactivate the ESP. load game and save and exit then re activate the devourment ESP?
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paisho » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 pm

bloodwolf03 wrote:did you happen to try a clean save method? deactivate the ESP. load game and save and exit then re activate the devourment ESP?

I just did that, and came back to report. It worked, but I lost all my perks :/ Is there a way to add them via the console? Would be neat to make a .bat just in case.
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby futavorelover » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:58 am

Shadowlyger wrote:
futavorelover wrote:Just got this this mod and love it, and this may have been answered already but how dies one get the spells devourment adds?

You should have them automatically. If you don't, open the console (tilde key, left of 1) , and type help "(insert spell name here)". Then type player.addspell (spell id) to add it to your spell list.

You'd be looking for Swallow, Swallow (non-lethal), Quick Digestion, and Companion's Quick Digestion. I think those are all the spells it adds.

I got those at startup I guess i should gave specified the ones Mia (I think that's her name) is suppose to sell, as she is hostile and only tries to kill me and getting eaten and becoming her seems to be the only way I could get them which sucks as I would prefer to stay my character
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby RumiBelly » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:35 am

futavorelover wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:

I got those at startup I guess i should gave specified the ones Mia (I think that's her name) is suppose to sell, as she is hostile and only tries to kill me and getting eaten and becoming her seems to be the only way I could get them which sucks as I would prefer to stay my character

Use console commands to make her docile, try "setav aggression 0" "setrelationshiprank #" "stopcombat", if you enter the commands and are still attacked, enter "tgm" as well and you should be friendly upon being regurgitated.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lithalya » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:50 pm

At what point in the story do you normally gain Rapid Digestion for your character? I know you don't get the Swallow command until you absorb the first dragon. I haven't yet finished the Greybeard stuff, because I sidetracked up to Winterhold to see Mia for the spells she sells and College quests. I'd prefer not to console command the Rapid Digestion in, unless there is a bug and I should have received it already. I started a new character for this. My other character is level 41 and has Rapid Digestion when I first loaded the game as her. Just curious at what points you get certain Devourment abilities. Apologies if this was answered earlier in the thread, but...85 pages is a lot to attempt to sift through. :\
Insert witty comment here.
Lithalya
Participator

Postby shikastorm » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:15 pm

you didn't start with Swallow? You should've been able to as soon as you had control over your TAB menu
shikastorm
New to the forum

Postby Breastex » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:13 pm

can someone please make a tut on how to use the xp32 skeleton with devourment? i tried using the one that was edited to support it but i still get skeleton detected closing game
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:48 pm

1. Install xp32 skeleton with Nexus Mod Manager.

2. Drag and drop the Devourment files into your Skyrim data folder and allow it to overwrite.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Breastex » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Qwerty1994 wrote:1. Install xp32 skeleton with Nexus Mod Manager.

2. Drag and drop the Devourment files into your Skyrim data folder and allow it to overwrite.

wouldnt that overwrite the skeleton though? basically doing nothing?
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:22 pm

So uh. I seem to have somehow lost the ability to regurgitate, as has, apparently, everyone else. Like, if my digestion times out and they're not dead? No regurgitation, they just sit in there forever.

HALP
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby futavorelover » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Not sure if this has been discovered or not but it would seem when using Better vampires and turning a female into your vampiric child her vore stats go through the roof not sure on the specifics as this is from memory but the 1st 2 stats when using the detect voracity spell were over 600 and they digest most NPC's instantly as my novice frost Mage instantly digested a necromage who was at full health
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lithalya » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:52 pm

shikastorm wrote:you didn't start with Swallow? You should've been able to as soon as you had control over your TAB menu

No, I received it after I killed the first dragon. So now I have Swallow, Swallow (non fatal) and Companion Rapid Digestion (as well as all the spells Mia sells). I'm missing the basic player version of Rapid Digestion.

Am also curious where the other Devourment spells come from. I messed around and had Mia eat me once, and when I became her, she had WAY more spells pertaining to Devourment than she sold.

On another note to Requiem, I received an error message in game pertaining to the stomach shrinking and some failsafe, I think? It was when the stomach had almost completely shrank. It doesn't do much, other than pop up a box saying to bring it to your attention. It pops up twice, in rapid succession after the first is closed, then things go back to normal. This only happens when I have been idle and "digesting". It doesn't happen from rapid combat digestion, or when the rapid digestion spell is used. If it helps, my character is a shorter Breton, and I am using the Caliente reskins of characters, but not any sort of different modified skeleton other than the Devourment skeleton.
Insert witty comment here.
Lithalya
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:43 am

Breastex wrote:can someone please make a tut on how to use the xp32 skeleton with devourment? i tried using the one that was edited to support it but i still get skeleton detected closing game

I guess you're talking about Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended?
If you're using Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer you need to put Devourment below Groovtama's skeleton in the install order. Afaik Nexus Mod Manager doesn't have an install order feature so you have to reinstall Devourment every time you update your skeleton.

Yes, you'll lose some features, e.g. quivers on your hips so they don't have clipping issues with Frostfall backbags, but some other features, e.g. the better support for HDT, should still work fine.

You seem to get the spells when you load a game. Try saving and then loading that savegame.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paisho » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:34 am

Shadowlyger wrote:So uh. I seem to have somehow lost the ability to regurgitate, as has, apparently, everyone else. Like, if my digestion times out and they're not dead? No regurgitation, they just sit in there forever.

HALP

I had the same problem, just untick the devourment.esp, load your game, save and exit, tick the .esp back on and load your last save. Keep in mind; you will lose your perks and stats :/
Paisho
Somewhat familiar

Postby essedess » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Lithalya wrote:
shikastorm wrote:you didn't start with Swallow? You should've been able to as soon as you had control over your TAB menu

No, I received it after I killed the first dragon. So now I have Swallow, Swallow (non fatal) and Companion Rapid Digestion (as well as all the spells Mia sells). I'm missing the basic player version of Rapid Digestion.

Am also curious where the other Devourment spells come from. I messed around and had Mia eat me once, and when I became her, she had WAY more spells pertaining to Devourment than she sold.

On another note to Requiem, I received an error message in game pertaining to the stomach shrinking and some failsafe, I think? It was when the stomach had almost completely shrank. It doesn't do much, other than pop up a box saying to bring it to your attention. It pops up twice, in rapid succession after the first is closed, then things go back to normal. This only happens when I have been idle and "digesting". It doesn't happen from rapid combat digestion, or when the rapid digestion spell is used. If it helps, my character is a shorter Breton, and I am using the Caliente reskins of characters, but not any sort of different modified skeleton other than the Devourment skeleton.

I get the same thing on "slow/idle" digestion, btw is there a way to change or maybe it could be added to the mod so the after death digestion can be set to a much shorter time? I like longer digestion while they are alive, but after they are dead I just want to plop them out as quick as possible to make room for new prey. I just cant get into having to use the rapid digestion spell all the time.....I'm just lazy I guess but it seems like a hassle to me to have to unequip and then use RD when not in combat. To be honest I would rather have something close to but maybe not quite as fast as the "in combat" digestion rate on dead bodies.I sound like I am just complaining up a storm don't I...Im sorry if I have annoyed anyone I really really like this mod and its a whole lot of fun just wanted to give some feedback and such on my view of things :)
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby USful » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 pm

essedess wrote:
Lithalya wrote:

I get the same thing on "slow/idle" digestion, btw is there a way to change or maybe it could be added to the mod so the after death digestion can be set to a much shorter time? I like longer digestion while they are alive, but after they are dead I just want to plop them out as quick as possible to make room for new prey. I just cant get into having to use the rapid digestion spell all the time.....I'm just lazy I guess but it seems like a hassle to me to have to unequip and then use RD when not in combat. To be honest I would rather have something close to but maybe not quite as fast as the "in combat" digestion rate on dead bodies.I sound like I am just complaining up a storm don't I...Im sorry if I have annoyed anyone I really really like this mod and its a whole lot of fun just wanted to give some feedback and such on my view of things :)

For something like that, I think the time for digestion should be changed to where you can chose the speed of digestion outside of combat from being "in combat" to that of the max time that it already is in place. So probably just change the timer to have a minimum to around 5-10 seconds (just like the combat digestion), since I think that will allow for people to pick what they want.
USful
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game