Giant Goddess Beverly

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Giant Goddess Beverly

Postby SmallOne9 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Giant Goddess Beverly Segouin 4.jpg

Name: Beverly SeGwenn
Height: 300 feet

Chapter 1. Beverly arrives and heads out.

It was a nice warm morning in the month of May, I had gotten up and it was only 7:30 am. I was getting ready to go on vacation with Beverly SeGwenn, we decided to go to California to see the large redwood forests. It was now 7:45 am and Beverly was only a few minutes away, and as she got closer the ground began to tremble. My house was on the outskirst of a town about 32 miles from the city. I heard people outside screaming as Beverly got closer, she stopped right outside the town. I ran outside and looked up at her. Beverly put her hands on her hips and looked around. She was a giant at least 300 feet tall. She was wearing a tight light pink low cut tang top with cleavage showing. On top she had on a light white open shirt and she was wearing tight light pantyhose spandex and open sandles on her feet. The people in the town began to scream and run as fast as they could from her.

Beverly surveyed the town and located my home, I looked up and waved to her. She lowered her hand down and I got on. She then lifted me up to her face and looked at me. She then lowered her hand next to her breasts and I went from her palm to her breasts. I snuggled down in between her breasts. Her Breasts were huge compared to me. They stuck out 13 1/2 feet out from her chest. Each breast was 25 1/2 feet high and 22 feet wide. Her cleavage was over 20 feet deep to me. To me her breast cleavage was a huge valley that was waiting to be explored. From her breasts I was able to hear the screams and shouts of the people way down below, but their screams and shouts were very faint. She looked down and smiled at me, "Ok then are you all set? Cause here we go." she said

Beverly then turned and began her walk to California. I wanted to see down so I moved forward to the edge of her breasts and looked out and down, everything down below looked so small. Beverly then began to increase her walking speed and I began to feel the air current so I moved back towards her chest and moved deeper in between her breasts. I snuggled deep into her breast cleavage and felt safe. As Beverly walked her boobs jiggled and bounced up and down making it very exciting for me. There I was in Cleavage valley.

Beverly was a awesome sight to see as she walked across the country side. A giant 300 foot tall woman walking across the country was a awesome sight to see. As Beverly walked people came out of their homes to see the giantess walking, and as she walked the ground under her feet just trembled and the trembling was felt for up to 7 miles. Beverly SeGwenn was walking across the country side on her way to California with me.

Meanwhile 3 people that both Beverly and I knew were also going to California they were Sarah-Jane, Jennifer and Nicole, and their boyfriends. They were also going to see the redwood forests and had decided to go on a 4 day hike. Their plane landed in Palm Springs and from there they headed out to the Red Wood National park. When the arrived at the park they drove in and headed for the hike trails. Beverly SeGwenn had entered California and was now on her way to the redwood forest and she could see it in the distance and soon she had reached it and walked right up to it. I then climbed out of her breast cleavage and moved forward and looked out and around. I made myself comfortable.

Beverly looked down at me, "Ok then ---- you all set cause here we go." thundered Beverly's voice. Beverly then entered the forest. The tops of the trees came up to her eyes, and some trees were taller then she was and some were shorter then she was. The shorter ones came up to her shoulders. As Beverly entered the redwood forest she was moving branches over as she was walking slowly through the forest. As she walked she was also moving trees and the trees she moved just swayed as she pushed them aside. The top of Beverly's head could be seen over the tops of the trees. As Beverly walked through the forest some large branches just snapped as she pushed her way through.

Seeing the redwood forest from her breasts was such a neat experience. I was at least 220 to 230 feet off the ground. Then 6 Sarah-Jane and her friends were on a hiking trail and were about 45 minutes of the road. As they were hiking they came upon a trail that had been abandoned several years ago. They had all decided to go down this trail and do the did. As Beverly was walking through the forest she came upon a clearing that was big enough for her to sit down and even lie down. Beverly stopped and looked around and decided to take a little rest. So Beverly decided to sit down for a little to rest a bit and we talked for a while.

Beverly then held her right hand up to her boobs, I came out and went into her palm, she lowered me to the ground and she then laid down on her stomach. I was infront of her huge face, she was resting her chin on her hands as she looked at me. The 6 of them as they were hiking were coming upon Beverly they were approaching her feet, Beverly had removed her sandles. As they got closer they noticed something large huge and they just froze. They slowly came closer and saw that it was a giantess. They approached Beverly's feet and saw her massive toes and one of them Sarah-Jane ran off to the side to get a good look at her. In a few minutes Sarah-Jane returned and spoke frantically pointing. "That giant is Beverly SeGwenn, look at the size of her she is larger then a redwood. Beverly SeGwenn is a giant, How the Fuck did she get so huge????"

As the 6 of them approached they just starred at her, just then Beverly moved her foot and they all ran back. As Beverly was lying on her stomach her hips was close to a large redwood. The 6 of them decided to climb up to get a better look at her so the 6 of them climbed up higher and higher until they were at least 160 feet off the ground. They then looked down at Beverly and saw her lying there on her stomach. Being up 160 feet Beverly just lying there was huge to them. They just looked and stared at Beverly. Sarah-Jane wanted a better look so she decided to move out on a branch and she moved out. Her boyfriend yell to her, "Be careful don't fall." The tree that they had climbed on was right next to Beverly's bum and as they looked down they were looking down at her butt, and saw the pantyhose spandex on her butt.

As this was happening Beverly had dozed off and I leaned onto her fingers and sat there looking around completely unaware of the others.

Sara-Jane moved out and lost her balance and fell, she however managed to catch the branch before she fell and held on. Her boyfriend moved out fast to help her and as he was helping her up he lost his footing and fell. He was holding onto Sarah-Jane with one arm and with the other her was holding onto the branch. Immediately the others moved out to help and as the others were helping they too lost their footing and they all fell down. They fell all the way down and landed onto Beverly's left bum cheek and as they landed they bounced on her left bum cheek. Beverly's bum cheek saved their lives. Only Nicole and Jennifer's boyfriend remained in the trees. Just then Beverly moved and Jennifer yelled up, "Jump we have to get out of here I think she is waking up." Nicole and Jennifer's boyfriend jumped and landed onto Beverly's left cheek.

I too had dozed off and woke up to someone yelling I got up and looked around and saw no one, I had no idea that there were 6 people on Beverly's left bum cheek.

They all looked so small there on her left cheek.Sarah-Jane looked around and said, Just look at the size of Beverly, she probably could crush a truck with these cheeks. Nicole and Jennifer went close to Beverly's bum cleavage and just stood there looking at it. Nicole spoke loudly, "Hey, just look at the size of her cleavage its huge, its big enough to put a car in there." Nicole moved a bit closer and as she did she lost her footing and she began to slide down into Beverly's bum cleavage. She let out a scream and Jennifer, Sarah-Jane and their boyfriends watched helplessly as Nicole slid down between Beverly's bum cheeks. Nicole disappeared from view as she slid between her bum cheeks and her screams became very faint and muffled. Jennifer screamed, "Nicole is between Beverly's bum cheeks." The other 5 could hear Nicole shouting but her shouts were muffled by Beverly's cheeks.

Beverly had woken up and she lifted her head and they noticed, Nicole's boyfriend spoke frantically, "We need to get her out fast before she gets up." The others agreed to it. Beverly continued to lie on her stomach, she was completely unaware of the tiny people on her left cheek and the tiny person between her bum cheeks. Beverly moved a tiny bit and they felt it. Sara-Jane spoke, "We need to get out of here get out of here now." To which Jennifer shouted, "What about Nicole we must help her, we can't leave her!!" Sarah-Jane responded, "Look, there is nothing we can do for her, we are like bugs to Beverly, we mut go and we can get help. Beverly moved again she moved her shoulders and everyone saw it. Jennifer's boyfriend shouted, Run." They began to run across her left cheeks towards her left thigh, they headed off her cheek onto her thigh.

Beverly in her pantyhose spandex.

When they reached her thigh they kept running, Beverly then squeezed her bum cheeks together and when she did she let a fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 seconds. The fart just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 3 miles. Every animal and bird within a 3 mile radius took cover and hid, the 3 people on her thighs fell over and turned and looked back at Beverly's bum. Beverly then un squeezed her bum cheeks and when she did they jiggled. Nicole's boyfriend shouted, "YOU GIANT FUKING BITCH< YOU KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND." He then began to run back towards Beverly's bum, Jennifer's boyfriend ran after him and both guys were yelling at each other. After a minute Jennife'rs boyfriend convinced him to return. The 5 then ran as fast as they could, they reached her fool and ran off it and continued to run away from Beverly.

Beverly laughed and so did I, she spoke and said, "I wonder how many heard that one." To which I replied, "I think the whole forest." Beverly then began to get up, she stood up and put me back into her breast cleavage. The 5 stopped running, they turned around and looked up at Beverly, they saw just how big she was. She was taller then a redwood, tall as a 30 storey building. Sarah-Jane turned to Nicole's boyfriend and said, "We will help her, I will call Sarah-Pipp, she will know what to do."

Beverly took a step which shook the ground. Beverly took a slight turn and she began to walk throughout the forest nice and slow. Nicole was still nice and snug between her cheeks, completely unconscious.
Last edited by SmallOne9 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Re: Giant Goddess Beverly

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Just out of curiosity, where did you get these photos..?
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmallOne9 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:41 pm

They are her photos and mine that were taken. I post the ones she lets me post. Do you like them?
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Postby SmallOne9 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Chapter 2. The return home.

As Beverly continued to walk through the large redwood forest the ground under her feet just trembled. I was getting a great view of the large forest , from a giantess point of view. She walked for a bit and she stopped and looked down at me, "So, are you having fun? Lets leave this forest and head home what do you think?" thundered Beverly's voice. I looked up and said, "Sure why not. Lets head out." Beverly then made her way out of the large redwood forest, and in 15 minutes she was out of the forest. She then began to increase her walking speed and as she did I moved deeper into her breast cleavage. Beverly continued her journey home and as she did people were out watching Beverly.

Nicole had woken up and she relized she was still between Beverly's bum cheeks, she began to scream and shout at the top of her lungs, but no one was able to here her. Nicole began to crawl around in there. As Beverly was walking, she had booty bounce and Nicole was feeling it.

As she was walking my cell rang and and so I answered it. It was Fred, he sounded very histerical and I talked with him for a minute. I then began to climb up in between Beverly's cleavage, she noticed and so she stopped walking and looked down, "Hey there you whats going on?" thundered Beverly's voice. I climbed up and shouted up to her, "Hey Beverly there is a problem at home, its that Sarah Pipp. I was just told by Fred that she is a giant and that she is terrorizing the cit. She apparently is looking for me, she is pissed off at me for some reason and everyone is totally scared shitless of her." Beverly looked around, "Sarah Pipp, is that the woman who puts you down and blames you you and some others for all her problems? I shouted up “Yes.” Well then, I will deal with her, so get yourself comfy cause we’re running to your home city" thundered her voice. I quickly moved deeper into her cleavage, and Beverly began to run.

Now my home city of Coaldonn was a good 45 miles away but with Beverly being a 300 foot tall giant woman, we were getting there quite fast. With her great size, her running speed was 520 mph and her weight of 12 500 tons just shook the ground. As she ran the ground just shook and trembled with each step she took and the trembling was felt for up to 20 miles as she was running. Then I just wondered what will go through their minds when they see my giant girlfriend, when I return home with her, I also wondered just how big Sarah Pipp is, Fred did not tell me.

Meanwhile at home in the city, the people were running around frantically shouting and screaming as Sarah Pipp was walking the streets. She was 75 feet tall. She was wearing a very thin tight spandex type of shirt and very skin tight light pink spandex pants. As Sarah Pipp was walking around she was causing much damage, she would step on cars and crush them. The police were out and they tried twice to stop her and she hospitalized 20 of them so they pulled back.

As Sarah Pipp was making her way through the city she shouted as loud as she could, "Look at me everyone. I am a giant and this city is mine. I will do whatever I want." She then walked up to one of the tall buildings in the city, she looked in the windows and saw little people. She stood back and made a fist and punched her hand right through the wall and reached in and grabbed a man. She wrapped her fingers around his body and pulled him out of the side of the building and brought him to her face. "Well now little man. thundered Sarah's voice. "Tell me little man. How does it feel like to be in a giant woman’s hand huh? Tell me little man? The small man shaking said, “Its nice Ma’am." Sarah smiled at him, “So little man, are you married? thundered Sarah's voice. The man was trying his best to push on Sarah's thumb which was across his chest but was unable to. The man looked up into Sarah Pipps face and spoke, ""I am married, please let me go." Sarah smiled, "Tell me where you live." To which the man replied very slowly, "234 south Pine avenue house 112."

Sarah then headed for his address and in 5 minutes she reached his neighborhood. She walked up to his house and reached down and banged on the roof of his house and his wife and his 3 children came out. They all looked up at Sarah Pipp holding him. Many other people were out watching her. Sarah Pipp looked down at them, "Mrs, Do you want your husband back or should I keep him, he did tell me earlier that being in my hand is nice?" thundered Sarah's voice. The wife shouted up, "Please, please let him go please don’t hurt him." Sarah Pipp smiled, "Let one go, ok." She then reached her hand which was holding the man and pushed his head right up to her butt, he tried to fight back but couldn't. Sarah Pipp's skin tight spandex pants went into her bum cleavage and so she was able to push his head right between her cheeks. She held him there and his wife and children screamed. Sarah Pipp then let out a huge fart, the fart just resonated throughout the neighborhood and the man in her grasp kicked and punched violently. She then let out another one just as loud and he totally passed out. Sarah then put him down on the ground at her feet and laughed very loudly. She then pointed down to the ground where he lay and said, "Children, now you can tell all your friends at school what I did to your Father, ha ha ha ha ha ha."

Everyone in the city was too busy worrying about Sarah Pipp to notice that Beverly had arrived. As Beverly neared the city, she slowed down her run to a slow walk. She entered the city limits, and she stopped outside the city. I moved up and out towards the front of her breasts and made myself comfy. As Beverly entered the city the ground just trembled and people were running around histerically shouting and screaming. The people down below were running out of her way fast, and Beverly was careful not to step on anything. Beverly towered over every building and over everything in the city.

Beverly walked a good 12 blocks into the city, she stopped and put her hands on her hips and looked down and around. To Beverly a 6 foot tall man was just a bit taller then 1 inch. As She looked down she saw tiny people running in the streets, and to her their screams sounded like tiny high pitched screams. Beverly looked around and she spoke and her voice was like thunder. "Alright now Sarah, where are you come out come out where ever you are." Beverly then slowly began to walk while still keeping both hands on her hips, she was looking down and around. Well Sarah did hear Beverly's thunderous voice and she then saw her. Beverly looked over to her right and thats when she saw Sarah.

Beverly then headed right towards Sarah Pipp and Sarah was backing up very fast, and in a few steps Beverly was right in front of Sarah. To everyone Sarah was a giant, but to Beverly the top of Sarah's head was below her knee. Sarah looked up at Beverly, she looked at her feet then up her legs to her thighs then up her body to her chest then up to her face. From her breasts Sarah looked small even though she is also a giant. Beverly put her hands on her hips and looked down at Sarah, "Well now. I hear that you are tormenting these tiny people, and you were looking for my boyfriend were you. Well he is safe up here with me.." thundered Beverly's voice. Sarah shouted, “So that’s where he is, no wonder I couldn’t find him, he and his 2 friends have caused me so much problems.” Beverly shook her head and said, “Its all in your head Sarah, you have a vivid imagination.” Sarah looked around and shouted to Beverly, “Shut up, this is my city, everyone like me here and everyone is happy that I’m a giant woman.”

Beverly looked around and then down at Sarah and said, "Hey I bet they are happy, they are probably terrified of you, now Sarah, don't try to look innocent. I know you are up to no good, and I won't let you cause harm to these tiny people." Beverly then took a couple of steps towards Sarah Pipp.

She then reached her right hand out to grab Sarah but Sarah managed to get out of the way just in time and Beverly's fingers just grazed her body. Sarah then began to run across the city and Beverly followed. Beverly just stepped over buildings and she was very careful not to step on anyone. As Beverly was walking the entire city just shook, Sarah didn't care, and people were clearing the streets. As Beverly was going after Sarah the ground throughout the city just trembled. Sarah was running down one street then down another then another and Beverly tried a couple of times to grab her but her fingers slightly grazed her. Sarah was then heading down a long stretch of highway that ran straight through the city, and Beverly was able so pick up her speed and she reached down and grabbed Sarah.

Beverly lifted Sarah up into the air and adjusted her grip on her. She was holding Sarah in her right hand, and she almost was able to wrap her fingers around her body. Sarah screamed as Beverly lifted her up into the air. Sarah began to kick and scream as Beverly held her, and people down below in the city were clapping and shouting for joy. "Let me go you giant stupid bitch, LET ME GO NOW." shouted Sarah. Beverly tightened her grip and Sarah began to squirm, "Watch your language little woman." thundered Beverly's voice. Beverly then reached out and slapped Sarah across the face with her forefinger. Sarah shook her head and Beverly did it again another slap across the face with her forefinger. Sarah was still screaming and Beverly slapped her across the face a few times using only her forefinger, Sarah was unable to stop her and Sarah Pipp shut up very fast. Beverly then began to walk through the city holding Sarah in her hand. As Beverly was walking she was easily seen across the entire city.

Meanwhile down below 5 of Sarah Pipps crazy friends set a trap for Beverly. They put out some heavy duty cable wire, and as Beverly got close they using their trucks pulled on it and it fastened. Beverly's foot got caught and she pulled on the wires and several buildings were being pulled apart. Beverly looked down and noticed it and she tried to take a step but her foot got a bit caught. She tried to take a step without causing anymore damage and that's when she lost her footing. Beverly fell over face forwards and as she fell she l

When Beverly hit the ground the entire city just shook with an earthquake. Sarah went flying through the air and she too landed. Sarah got up and jumped onto Beverly's back and ran down her back. She ran and stood on her thighs and Beverly lifted her head, and Sarah looked at Beverly's bum, Sarah looked at the skin tight pantyhose and the skin tight light grey thin thong she had on. Sarah looked at how the pantyhose spandex went into Beverly's bum cleavage. Sarah was almost as tall as Beverly's hips were wide.

Sarah shouted "Look at the size of Beverly's bum it is so big and so round." She then jumped onto Beverly left bum cheeks and just held on, "Oh my oh my, it just jiggles." shouted Sarah Pipp. Beverly was getting up and then Sarah Pipp screamed very loudly and her scream started to fade. Beverly noticed that Sarah was getting lighter and lighter and lighter. There was a building nearby that had a large side window that was 3 stories tall that was like a mirror. Beverly reached out and grabbed it and tore it off the building, part of the building was damaged anyway. She the reached her hand back and held it over her bum and saw Sarah, Sarah was shrinking down she was getting smaller and smaller and smaller.

As this was happening Nicole came out, she came out where Beverly's legs began and as she came out Nicole tried to move onto Beverly's legs but instead she slid down between Beverly's legs. She did not slid to the ground, Beverly's legs were close together which held Nicole in place. Nicole was squirming there between her legs. Nicole was slowly making her was up.

When Sarah shrank down to 12 feet in height, she stopped shrinking. Sarah stood there on Beverly left cheek very close to her bum cleavage. Beverly was watching and Sarah looked up and noticed, so Sarah decided to run. Beverly just flexed her left bum cheek, and Sarah fell over Sarah got up and Beverly watched, she again tried to run, but Beverly flexed her left cheek again. I was still in her cleavage wondering what the heck is going on. Beverly flexed her left cheek again and Sarah fell over and she began to roll and slide into Beverly's bum cleavage. Sarah was trying desperately to get away but the pantyhose Beverly had on was too soft and smooth and so Sarah Pipp slid right into her bum cleavage right between Beverly's bum cheeks.

Beverly then flexed her bum cheeks a few times letting Sarah get deeper in there. Sarah was squirming there between Beverly's bum cheeks trying desperately to get out, but Beverly's cheeks held her in place. Beverly began to laugh, Sarah was facing towards Beverly's legs. Beverly then just lay there with Sarah Pipp between her bum cheeks.

Sarah was nice and snug between Beverly's bum cheeks and Sarah was facing towards Beverly's legs. She told me what had happened. Beverly looked at me, "Sarah Pipp will no longer hurt you anymore. She may be a giant to everyone, but to me she is a bug, she is entirely at my mercy." Beverly again flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did Sarah felt it. As Beverly was flexing her bum cheeks, they just jiggled, and Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs but her screams were totally muffled by Beverly's cheeks. Beverly then stopped flexing her cheeks and just lay there for a few seconds. Beverly then gave her bum cheeks a squeeze and when she did, she let a fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 3 to 4 seconds, and it just thundered and resonated across the city. As Beverly farted Sarah screamed but her screams were totally silenced by the loud thunderous fart. Beverly then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Sarah passed out and just lay there between Beverly's bum cheeks.

Beverly Booty.jpg
Beverly in her pantyhose spandex. Sara Pipp is between them powerful cheeks.

Beverly looked down at me, "Well. She will no longer hurt you or anyone else, cause I can easily crush her like a bug." thundered Beverly's voice. I looked up at her and asked, "Hey, Beverly are you ever going to let her go? I also wonder if she would like it if you would fart again." Beverly laughed, "I hope so cause if she really does, there can be more." Beverly grabbed me with her thumb and forefinger, and she lifted me up and asked if I wanted to run back to check on Sarah to which I said yes. She moved me to her left shoulder and I then made my way to her butt. As I got to her butt I ran up onto her left bum cheek to the middle and looked around. To me it seemed that her left cheeks was as big as half a soccer field and looking over i saw her right bum cheek. I ran over to where her cleavage was and to me it was like a deep valley. I went down a bit as I did Sarah was no where to be seen, Beverly's cheeks had completely enveloped her. Sarah was a 12 foot giant woman and she was entirely between Beverly's cheeks, entirely at Beverly's mercy. I heard no noise, Sarah was still unconscious and she lay there between Beverly's powerful bum cheeks.
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Postby SmallOne9 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Chapter 3. Fun time on booty.

Beverly just lay there in the city on her stomach and I was standing there on her left bum cheek. Beverly began to laugh and as she did she was moving a bit and the movement caused her cheeks to move and I sat down. Beverly stopped laughing she turned her head and spoke, "Wow, I sure that silenced her. Don't worry about her, I won't let her bother you anymore" said Beverly. I stood up and shouted as loud as I could, "Hey, Beverly are you ever going to let her go? I also wonder if she would like it if you would fart again." Beverly laughed, "I hope so cause if she really does, there can be more." Sarah Pipp woke up and she was in darkness except for a little light coming through the crack, she was very snug between Beverly's cheeks. She started to move around with all her might and as she was moving and struggling there between Beverly's cheeks. Sarah was unable to do much moving because Beverly's cheeks held her in place. Sarah began to scream at the top of her lungs, and as she was screaming I heard faint screams coming from Beverly's bum cleavage. I began to laugh and told Beverly. Sarah Pipp then got out her new I-phone to use the new web cam with night vision and called her friends, Sara-Jane, Jennifer, and Nicole. She had a bit difficulty considering she was 12 feet tall. The three girls had just landed at the airport and they were wondering why Beverly was in the city lying down on her stomach.

Sara-Jane's cell rang and she answered it, she had an I-phone too. She answered it on and saw their friend Sarah Pipp there in night vision. Sarah was very frantic and was yelling and screaming. Sarah-Jane asked, "Sarah, whats going on and where are you and why are you shouting and what is wrong with your connection, your voice sounds a bit muffled." There was a pause, then Sarah shouted and screamed, "I'm stuck here between Beverly's bum cheeks and I can't get out. She has already farted on me and her farts are like thunder, please get me out of her. Get me the hell out of here." The three girls just looked at each other, and Nicole asked loudly, "Did she say she was between Beverly's bum cheeks?"

I then ran of Beverly's bum cheeks onto her back and ran all the way up to her left shoulder. When I got there I stayed on her left shoulder.

They left the airport and Sara-Jane waved for a cab and they all got in. The driver drove out to where Beverly was lying, but he refused to go close so Sara-Jane and her friends were dropped off 3 blocks away. Even from that distance Beverly lying on her stomach was huge. As they were coming toward her Beverly saw them because they approached her from the front. They slowly came up to her and Beverly noticed them, and they all stopped. Sara-Jane walked forward and looked up into Beverly's face she then shouted up. "Hey Beverly, why don't you let Sarah go, what you are doing is cruel, please let her go." Beverly reached out with her right hand and quickly grabbed Sara-Jane with her thumb and forefinger and lifted her up into the air. Sara-Jane screamed as she was lifted a good 40 feet into the air and her friends just watched. Beverly brought Sara-Jane up close to her face and as she spoke her voice just thundered and her breath just blew on Sara-Jane like a powerful wind. "Listen here, I will let her go when I want. She was looking for my boyfriend to hurt him, tell me was she going to cripple him or worse? Now I will however give you and your friends down there a chance to free her. If you and your 5 friends can free her from my bum cheeks she is free to go. You can do it however you want, you must get her out from there. I will give you guys a good 2 hours, you fail then all of you will be there with Sarah or I will just get up and let you all fall, now do you UNDERSTAND." Sara-Jane nodded her head and shouted, ""YES." Beverly spoke again, ""Oh and to let you know while you are trying to free her I won't squeeze my cheeks at all they will be relaxed. Now go help you friend Sarah Pipp" Beverly reached back and put Sara-Jane onto her left cheek, she let her fall and as Sara-Jane fell onto Beverly's cheek she bounced. Beverly reached out and grabbed all of them, as she picked them up they were all squished together in between her fingers. She lifted them up and brought them back and dropped them onto her left cheek, as they fell and hit her cheek they all bounced.

Jennifer rolled towards her bum cleavage and she almost rolled in. She stopped and just looked and as she looked she heard Sarah shouting and screaming. Jennifer shouted, "Over here she is over here." They all went there and they all listened as they were hearing Sarah shouting and screaming, her voice was very muffled because of Beverly's cheeks. Jennifer shouted, "Oh my God. That giant bitch has our two friends right between her bum cheeks we have to get them out we have to help her." Jenifer got down and shouted down to Sarah very loudly, "Sarah we're here to help you we'll get you out hold on, and Nicole, can you see her, she too is inn there, Beverly has given us 2 hours hold on." Sarah shouted back as loud as she could, "Oh my God, I can barely hear you guys please get me out of here. Nicole is not here, I can' see or here her unless she is over more where i can't see her, she might be dead, please help, it is very stuffy her and if she farts again I don't know what I will do, please help me GET ME OUT OF HERE." Jenifer lunged forward and she went into Beverly's cleavage to try to help her friend. Sara-Jane shouted to her, "Be careful you too might get stuck." Jennifer disappeared from view as she slid down between Beverly's bum cheeks. She was down there for a good 5 minutes, and she began to crawl out, and when she crawled out, she screamed at then to[p of her lungs. She shouted, "SARAH PIPP IS A GIANT SHE IS 12 FEET TALL OR MORE AND THERE IS NOTHING SHE CAN DO AGAINST BEVERLY ARAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Then the 6 of them tried everything they could to get Sarah out. 1 hour and 50 minutes had passed and they were unable to do anything.

Then they heard Nicole's voice she crawled out from between Beverly's legs, she saw her friends on her bum. They were happy to see their friend Nicole, she ran up Beverly;s cheek to where her friends were and they all hugged.

Nicole and Jennifer went banana's and the lunged forth and and began to punch and hit Beverly on her right cheek right where her cleavage is. They began to hit and punch and scratch with all their might. They began to scream and shout at the top of their lungs calling Beverly every name possible. Beverly lifted her head and turned her head to the side and spoke, her thundering voice shout them both up. "Times up you tinies, now it's my turn. Get ready for some excitement." They all looked at each other, and Beverly then flexed her bum cheeks a few times. As she did this they were being bounced around on her gigantic cheeks.
To them it was like a massive earthquake. The skin tight pantyhose she was wearing was quite soft and smooth and her cheeks were nice and soft so as they were being bounced around. Beverly stopped flexing, everyone was getting up. She started to flex again nice and slowly and as Beverly was flexing her bum cheeks Sarah felt it. Beverly flexed her cheeks for a good 30 seconds giving Sarah the one between her cheeks a good shaking and Sara-Jane and her friends a good bouncing. Then she stopped flexing her cheeks and the 6 of them who were now all over Beverly's bum got up and looked around. Sara-Jane's I phone ran and they all ran to where she was. It was Sarah she began to scream and shout at the top of her lungs.

Beverly turned her head to the side, "Sarah I have another surprise for you." thundered Beverly's voice. Sara-Jane and her friends were still watching their friend on her I-phone. Beverly took a breath and she let out another fart, the fart was loud and it just thundered and resonated throughout the city. The fart was long and loud, it lasted a good 3 seconds. When Beverly farted Sarah got the full dose, her screams were totally silenced by the fart. Sarah Pipps hair was blown straight back and her face looked like as if it was hit by a gush of wind going at least 90 mp/h. Sara-Jane and her friends saw it on the I-phone and not only that but they heard it, to them it was like thunder. Beverly's fart thundered and resonated through the city. Sara-Jane and her friends just screamed and began to run as fast as they could down off Beverly's right cheek onto her right thigh. They began to sprint as fast as they could down her thigh to her knee and down her leg all the way to her feet. The 6 of them looked like bugs there on her thigh and leg. When they got to her heal the slid all the way down to her toes and ran off her toes.

Sarah began to gasp for air. Sarah then went totally histerical she began to shout and scream and her friends were seeing it. She shreaked and shouted, "I JUST LOVE BEING HERE BETWEEN BEVERLY'S BUM CHEEKS AND I LOVE THE SMELL OF HER FARTS I WANT THIS TO BE MY HOME I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE. YOU HEAR ME BEVERLY, I LOVE THE SMELL PLEASE FART ON ME AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME YOU GIANT BITCH GODDESS AARRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Beverly turned her head to the side and spoke, "Alright you guys have 30 seconds to get off me cause I'm going to get up." Beverly counted out loud from 1 to 30. When she reached 30 she began to get up, as she was getting up I held on, she got up and stood up and looked around. Nicole screamed, "Sarah is still between her bum cheeks." I stood there on Beverly's left shoulder and I then sat down.

Beverly put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around, and she took a step. The step shook the city which sent people running. Beverly spoke, "Well now, your friend is a giant to you, but to me she is a bug like you all, but just a bigger bug. She is entirely at my mercy. She is between my bum cheeks and there is nothing she can do about it. She will no longer cause my boyfriend anymore problems. " said Beverly. Beverly then dropped her hands to her side and she began to walk through the city as she walked the city shook with each step she took. Beverly was walking across the city nice and slow. From her shoulder I could see the entire city and hear the faint shouts and screams of the people down below.

Sarah was still between her cheeks. As Beverly walked her bum cheeks jiggled, and Sarah in there was feeling it and there was nothing she could do about it. Beverly stopped and looked around, she put her hand on her hips and looked around, Sarah was between her bum cheeks and her screams were muffled by Beverly's bum cheeks.

As Beverly stood there she flexed each bum cheek individually 3 times, the left cheek 3 times, then the right cheek 3 times. She then flexed both cheeks a good 5 times. She then reached back and slapped her right bum cheek 4 times with open palms and as she did the slapping noise was heard across the city and beyond. As she slapped her bum cheek it just jiggled. Beverly then began to walk across the city with Sarah Pipp between her bum cheeks, and as she was walking Beverly was seen across the entire city and the entire city just shook with each step she took.

As Beverly was walking through the city the ground just trembled, from her shoulders i was hearing the faint shouts of the people way down below. Beverly stopped and noticed that the police were heading in on direction along with the fire department. They were leaving the city, so Beverly quickly put her foot down in front of a police car and stopped it. Beverly then as ked the cop in the car, "Hey tell me whats going on, where are all you guys headed?" The police officer got out and shouted up to her, "In the town of Clear Waters there is a dirty bomb and it is shielded and if it goes off it will destroy everything in a 30 mile radius, the town is being evacuated, we sure could use your help, also the military is being called in." The police officer then got back into his car and drove off fast to catch up with the rest of the force. I looked over to Beverly and said, "Hey Beverly, Clear Waters is like 42 miles from here if that bomb goes off it will cause lots of damage, you should help, you are a giant." Beverly nodded, she took a turn and started to head across the city towards the edge of the city.

When Beverly reached the edge of the city, she reached over and grabbed me and looked at me, and said, "Ok, I'm going to put you between my breasts you'll be safe, I'm going to have to run to get there." I looked up into her huge face and said, "What about Sarah Pipp, she is still between your cheeks?" To which she replied, "She can stay there for a bit longer and enjoy the ride." She then lowered me down and I slide down between her breasts, she quickly adjusted them and I got comfy. Beverly left the city and as she did Nicole shouted "Oh my gosh, Sarah Pipp is still between her cheeks and she is leaving where the hell is she going?" Sarah-Jane, Jennifer and Nicole were following Beverly in a friends red honda car. When Beverly left thew city limits she began to run and as she ran the ground just trembled. Beverly then turned and headed towards the town of Clear Waters, she then picked up her running speed.

Now Beverly being a 300 foot tall giant her running speed was at least 520 mp/h, and she was covering ground quite fast. As Beverly ran the trembling of the ground was felt for up to 10 miles around her. Beverly's weight of 12 500 tons was causing the ground to shake with a mini earthquake. As Beverly ran her bum cheeks just jiggled along with her thighs and her boobs, and Sarah was feeling it there between her bum cheeks. She was screaming at the top of her lungs but Beverly's bum cheeks muffled her screams. Sarah was punching and clawing with all her might but Beverly's pantyhose spandex was too strong for Sarah. Now seeing a 300 foot tall giant woman running across the country side was a sight to see. Sarah-Jane and her friends left the city, Sarah-Jane put the peddle to the floor and headed out. Jennifer said, "I think she is heading towards the town of Clear Waters, it will take us a good hour to get there but with her size she will get there a lot faster." Sarah-Jane spoke out, "I know i will go fast." She then put the peddle to the floor and was going above the speed limit.

As Beverly was running her breasts were also jiggling and I was feeling it and it felt good and was enjoying it greatly. Then i heard her voice, "There it is, the town, we are almost there." The town of Clear Waters was a good size town it had a population of 9600, and it was being evacuated as we were approaching. As Beverly was getting closer she saw lots of police, fire, medical and military vehicles there. They saw her coming and as she got close she slowed down her run and came to a stop about a good 500 feet from the police, fire and military vehicles and personal.

She then walked up towards them and most backed up and just looked up. Beverly stopped and looked around and looked down. I moved up and out towards the front of her breasts and looked out and around. Beverly looked down and spoke, "Ok now tell me where this bomb is and i will help." Then one of the military officer , LT. Johnson picked up a mega phone and said, "Its in the center of the town inside the post office, but the entire area is heavily set up with traps automatic weapons which fire on anything that moves, and with land mines and we havn't had much luck" Beverly looked at the town and said, "I can get past those, I will free the bomb so you guys can disarm it."

She then stepped over the vehicles and headed into the town, the town was evacuated so it was easy for her to move around. Beverly reached the area and saw the post office she took a step and her left foot landed in front of the post office in the front yard. Now as her foot landed 6 land mines went off under her foot with an explosion and Beverly hardly felt anything except a little pressure under her foot. At the same time the automatic machine guns fired on her foot, she then reached down and held her hand in front of the guns blocking the bullets giving the bomb unit a chance to get in.

Once inside the bomb unit quickly disarmed the automatic machine guns. They then headed into the mail room to disarm the bomb. Beverly stood there waiting to see what was going to happen. Just then one of the bomb people came running out and shouted, "We can't disarm it, its a 1/2 megaton atomic bomb and its been cemented to the concrete floor and its encased in a concrete container the size of a semi truck and its about ti go off in 2 minutes." Beverly reached down and tore the roof right off, the bomb people were running out of the building. She then tore the second floor off and looked into the mail room. The mail room was quite large and there to one side was the large concrete container housing the bomb, she quickly reached and and grabbed it. She then pulled on it hard ripping it from the concrete floor and lifted it out through the torn roof.

Beverly held it in her hand she then turned and looked around. Beverly took a few steps, she then with all her might threw the bomb like a baseball and sent it flying up into the air. With her great size she was able to throw it quite far and it just soared fast above the clouds and it just continued to increase altitude. Beverly threw it with such force and with her great size the bomb past 50 000 feet and continued to head out and it exploded at 65 000 feet above the earths surface.

Everyone cheered with joy and Beverly headed out of the town, when she left the town she walked a good 600 feet. She then reached back with her right hand and grabbed her right cheek and with her left pulled her cheek apart and shook her bum and Sarah Pipp fell into her palm. Beverly brought her around and held her in front of her face, Sarah Pipp was 12 feet tall but still tiny to Beverly, she sat there in Beverly's palm and looked around. Beverly spoke, "Sarah Pipp listen to me, you may be bigger the everyone else, but I am still a giant to you and I can still hurt you. You leave my boyfriend alone now, do you understand, be nice now." She the lowered Sarah to the ground and turned her palm over letting Sarah roll off onto the ground, she the straightened up. She then stepped over Sarah and took a few steps. Beverly stood there watching the people, she then turned and headed away from the town.
Attachments
Goddess Beverly.jpg
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Postby SmallOne9 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Chapter 4. Beverly Returns to the city.

As Beverly left the town she increased her walking pace and the ground just trembled as she walked. As she was walking I moved up and out a bit in her cleavage and wanted to have a look down. Beverly's walk took her close to the main highway that lead back to the city, and she decided to walk along side of it. Looking down from her cleavage, the cars down below looked so small, and as Beverly was walking she was passing the cars. Out ahead of Beverly about 2 miles up ahead a blue convertable car was traveling. There were 3 occupants in the car, Eileen Cartman, her boyfriend Jake Goodall and his best friend Earl Camping. Earl was in the back seat. These 3 had not seen Beverly yet they were however friend with Sarah Pipp and Sarah-Jane and their friends. Eileen was driving in from another city.

As Beverly approached them the ground began to tremble and Eileen looked back in the rear view mirror and she let out a loud shreek. Both Jake and Earl turned and looked and they saw Beverly approaching and as Beverly passed the the ground just trembled. Beverly had no idea who they were so she just kept walking. Eileen shaking held onto the wheel with her hand very tightly and increased her speed. She quickly picked up her cell phone and called Sarah-Janes number, and she answered.

Eileen shouted into her cell, "Oh my fucking cow Beverly is here she is walking along the highway and is on her way towards the city, man you guys were right she is huge she is so big, I see her but I just can't believe it that Sarah was between them cheeks." Eileen increased her speed even more.

As she was driving the 3 of them looked up the back side of Beverly. They looked up her legs up her thighs and to her butt and all the way up her back and to her head. Their eyes and everyone who saw Beverly were fixed on her butt and thighs. As Beverly walked she had booty bounce. Jake and Earl and every other guy in every car were totally being turned on. Eileen had the peddle almost to the floor and Beverly was already putting distance between herself and Eileen's car.

Eileen still trembling was still talking to Sarah-Jane, "Oh my Goodness, Sarah was right between Beverly's bum cheeks, it is terrible. I'm following her and I saw her butt, she has on her pantyhose spandex, and as she is walking she has booty bounce, I sure hope Sarah is ok, now that she is free." To which Sarah-Jane replied, "She is ok, but man is she ever pissed at Beverly, hey let me give you guys the location were are staying at now ok." Sarah-Jane gave Eileen the location and they both hung up.

As Beverly neared the city limits she slowed down her walking pace and she slowly entered the city. As Beverly walked into the city the ground trembled across the city with every step she took. I moved to my spot and from there I looked down at the city there before giantess Beverly. Looking down I could see the people way down below running as fast as they could to get out of her way. Some were just running around. From Beverly's breasts the people down below looked like bugs running around. I could hear them screaming and shouting but being so high up their screams and shouts were very faint. The people were running from her as fast as they could, they were afraid of being crushed.

Beverly walked a good 20 blocks into the city, she then stopped and put her hands on her hips and she looked around. Beverly looked down and she watched the tiny people down below running around, she watched for a minute cars speeding up and down the streets. Everyone in the city could see her, she towered over every building in the city. Beverly turned as she was looking at the city there all around her.

Beverly then spoke, "Sarah Pipp, and Sara-Jane and all friends of the two bitches listen up, I think you two and your friends wew responsible for that bomb. This time you are all going to get it. People of this city give me the location of Sarah pipps house and Sarah-Janes house." Beverly's voice just thundered across the entire city and beyond.

Beverly then lifted her right foot into the air and brought it down, when she brought it down, the entire city just shook. She then looked down and saw a person running up to her left foot waving. Beverly squatted down and listened as the tiny person shouted up to her. Beverly straightened up and she then headed towards Sarah-Janes house.

Jennifer was outside and she saw Beverly heading towards where they were at, she quickly ran inside and shouted, "Beverly is coming this way she is coming this way." The others quickly ran outside and sure enough Beverly was heading their way. As they were watching Eileen pulled up and she and her boyfriend and Earl got out and just watched as Beverly was getting close.

They all decided to get inside and as they were running inside a black van puled up, it was Sarah Pipp and Garry a friend of hers Sarah got out of the back, she was 12 feet tall. Garry went to the side door and opened it took out a rocket launcher. Nicloe shouted, "Oh my God, that is a rocket launcher." Sarah nodded, and replied, "A good friend of mine from the army gave it to me, she could be court marshalled for this but she gave me, and now that giant bitch is going down." Garry got the rocket launcher ready and Nicole ran up to Sarah Pipp and said, "Hey Sarah, don't you think that she is way too big to be taken down by a rocket launcher." Sarah looked down at Nicole and she reached down and grabbed Nicole by her hair and with one hand lifted her up to her face and Nicole screamed and Sarah shouted "SHE IS COMING DOWN." She then threw Nicole aside like a piece of garbage. As Beverly got closer the ground began to tremble more as she got closer.

They all ran inside and were watching from the living room window. Beverly arrived in the neighborhood and she stopped and looked around. From Beverly's height it was a bit hard looking for the right house since most looked the same. Beverly took a step and as she did the entire neighborhood just shook. Beverly stopped and again she looked around. She then took 2 more steps and stopped.

Sarah-Jane sighed, "She passed us, lets hope she continues on and then we will all take off and catch a flight far away. ok everyone." Everyone nodded.

Sarah Pipp ran outside with Garry and she shouted up, "Die you fucking bitch." Garry lifted rocket launcher. Sara-Jane and Jennifer shouted, "Garry no don't." It was too late. Garry pointed the rocket launcher and he fired. The rocket left the launcher and it flew up and up and it impacted right into Beverly's right bum cheek. When the rocket hit Beverly's right bum cheek it just exploded and the only thing that happened was that Beverly's right bum cheeks jiggled from the explosion. Beverly heard the explosion and she felt something hit her right bum cheek. Beverly turned and she looked around and as she looked around she noticed two people standing there in the middle of the street, she knew one was Sarah Pipp being much larger. Garry lifted up the rocket launcher and he fired it again. Beverly saw the rocket flying towards her. Beverly reached out her hand and the rocket hit her palm and exploded. Beverly turned her hand palm up and looked at her palm, the rocket left a tiny little mark, but she was not even hurt.

Sarah Pipp and Garry ran into the house and Beverly saw which house they ran into. Beverly took a step towards the house and then she reached down and grabbed the roof of the house and she tore it right off.

Beverly tore the roof right off the house, and as she did debris and dust fell on those inside. Everyone inside ran for cover. When the dust settled everyone inside looked up and saw Beverly looking down at the roof torn house. Beverly reached down with her right hand and as she did her hand caused a shadow and Sarah Pipp screamed. She started to run through the house and Beverly was just about to grab her with her thumb and middle finger when Beverly felt a light sting on her back and she heard some kind of explosion. She quickly stood up and looked around and saw a fighter jet fly by. Beverly was hit in the back with a air to air missile. The fighter jet flew by and it kept flying and Beverly watched, while this was happening everyone in the house took of running.

From the opposite direction 4 fighter jets were approaching followed by 2 black hawk helicopters. From Beverly's breasts I could see the entire action. As the fighter jets got closer 2 of them had some kind of a box like container attached to their bottom. The other 2 fighter jets were armed. The 2 that were armed fired 2 side sidewinder missiles at Beverly, 1 hit her in the left arm the other right in the chest. Beverly told me to take cover so I moved down between her breasts.

Beverly was now pissed as the fighter jet flew by she swung at it and with her fingers she managed to hit the wing. The fighter jet flew out of control and just before it crashed the pilot ejected. The other 2 fighter jets came at her the flew down to the height of her knees and came at her. Beverly was ready. As this was happening another 2 fighter jets appeared and they both let loose a few missiles. Three of the missiles impacted into Beverly and 2 impacted into some of the buildings in the city. Beverly looked down at me and said, "I've got to get out of here, hang on, I'll fight them outside the city where no one will get hurt." Beverly turned and she started to walk.

The ground just trembled as Beverly walked, and the 2 fighter jets with the container attached to their bellies flew by. Just before they flew by one shot a large cable at the other and the cable attached to the other fighter jet. The 2 flew past Beverly just below her knees and as they did the began to fly around her and as the did the let loose the long cable around her legs. The cables tightened around her legs and as Beverly tried to take a step she was unable to. There was now several hundred feet of cable wrapped around her legs. Beverly tried to break the cables by taking a step but she was unable break them all. She then lost her balance and fell backwards to the ground. When Beverly hit the ground the entire city just shook with an earthquake. The jets flew by and Beverly rolled onto her stomach.

Beverly lifted her head and lying on her stomach she looked around, the one of the fighter jets fired 3 harpoon type projectiles at her they all hit her in the left arm. She reached over and pulled them out. Beverly then lifted her legs from the knees down and she pulled and the cables snapped. Beverly was just about to get up she was on her knees when she felt dizzy and then everything started to go black. Beverly slowly passed out and fell forward. Beverly a 300 foot giant lay unconscious in the city on her stomach

The fighter jets were ordered back to base, the black hawk helicopter approached her. As the helicopter got closer the SGT looked out and he and 3 of his men noticed something. People were starting to climb onto Beverly they watched as people were climbing onto her and were running around on her. As they flew by they saw what looked like at least 50 people already on Beverly. They were all men, they were running around on her thighs and some were running around on her bum. The black hawk hovered above Beverly for a few minutes and it took off for reinforcements.

A news helicopter came by and it stopped and hovered above Beverly's butt and thighs and as it did the news crew filmed it down. Beverly was as awesome sight to behold, she lay there on her stomach. The skintight pantyhose spandex showed her shape. The men running around on Beverly's thighs and bum looked like bugs. Some were just running around some were lying down some were sliding down between her thighs. Then several headed to her bum cleavage and began to slid down and were disappearing from sight. They were going in between Beverly's bum cheeks. Everyone was watching this on the news as the news crew on the helicopter was filming live.

Beverly continued to lie there on her stomach unconscious with lots of guys running around on her thighs and bum. As the rest of the city watched the news lots of men were being turned on across the city and across the state. Sara Pipp and Sarah-Jane were watching too, and they were happy that Beverly had fallen. Sarah Pipp spoke out, "Hey listen, that shrink ray gun it has enough power to make 2 of us into giantess then when Beverly wakes up we can fight her." Everyone agreed, however Jennifer shook her head and loudly said, " Well then people think, why don't we use it on Beverly to shrink her to normal size then we all can deal with her." To which Sarah Pipp replied, "It can only make things bigger and the battery is almost low, and there was only one battery for it, it can't be charged.

The gun work only once on a person and the largest it can make a person is 50 feet, last time I pushed it, that is why the battery is so low. I will be one who will grow to 50 feet and one of you can join me. Who will it be?" Everyone looked around and Nicole said, "Let it be Sarah-Jane, she is 6 ft 5 she is quite strong." Then everyone quickly headed to Sarah Pipps house, and Beverly was still lying there unconscious. Now being between her boobs it was nice and snug and safe, I slowly made my way out and made my way to the ground. I could tell that she was unconscious. I however decided it would be best to stay right there close to her boobs just in case she woke up.

Sarah Pipp and her friends were almost at her house, and when they arrived Sarah Pipp ran in and opened the garage door and brought out the shrink gun. She hit a few buttons on it and the end glowed and she ran in front of it, She yelled to Sarah-Jane, "Once I'm grown, I will move out of the way and in 10 seconds the gun will fire, make sure you are in front of it." The beam fired and Sarah Pipp began to grow and grow, the beam stopped when she reached 50 feet. She moved out of the way and Sarah-Jane quickly ran there, the beam fired and then Sarah-Jane began to grow and grow, she grew to a height of 65 feet." The shrink ray gun then shut down, and Nicole quickly pushed it back into the garage and closed the door. Everyone there just looked up at the 2 giantess girls.

Sarah-Pipp looked down and around, "Now thats more like it, well Sara-Jane lets go and kick some giantess butt." Both Sarah Pipp and Sarah-jane reached down and picked up their friends and headed back to where Beverly was lying. As they were running through the city towards Beverly people were running to get out of their way. Once they reached Beverly, they put their friends down. Both Sara Pipp and Sara-Jane were standing right at Beverly's feet, they looked up her thighs to her butt . They could see the tiny men running around on her thighs and butt. Then both Sara Pipp and Sarah-Jane got up onto Beverly's legs, and headed up her legs to her thighs. Sarah Pipp was on Beverly's right and Sarah-Jane was on her left. They both stood there looking around and the men who saw them stopped running and just watched, Both Sara Pipp and Sarah-Jane were standing on the back of Bevery's thighs.

Sara Pipp shouted, "All right all you perverts, get the hell out of her now, beat it scram." The guys on Beverly's thighs and but started to run off Beverly and some were heading towards her bum cleavage to hide. Both Sarah Pipp and Sarah-Jane ran up to Beverly's bum and they just stood there looking at it. Even though they both were giantess, Beverly was much bigger then they were. Sarah-Jane was 65 feet tall and Beverly's bum was wider then her height.

They watched for a minute and the men were running off her bum and they watched as some were going into Beverly's bum cleavage right between her bum cheeks. Sarah-Jane looked around and said, "Oh my God, just look at he size of her, I'm huge compared to everyone, but still so small compared to Beverly." Sarah Pipp jumped forward and landed onto Beverly's right bum cheek and when she landed Beverly's right cheek jiggled and Sarah Pipp held on. She then began to hit and punch her right cheek with all her might. Then Sarah-Jane did the same and she too began to hit and punch Beverly's left cheek.

As they were hitting Beverly's cheeks with all their might, Sarah-Jane looked at Beverly's bum cleavage and how the g-string went into her bum cleavage parting both cheeks and said, "Wow, its so big, I wonder how many guys are hiding in there?" Sarah Pipp looked and moved closer and said, "Well lets find out shall we." Sarah Pipp reached into Beverly's bum cleavage between her cheeks and began to feel around in there. As she did she began to pull out guys 1 by one and Sarah-Jane did the same. As they were doing this Beverly woke up and she began to move her head, but the 2 giantess girls were too busy to notice. Sara Pipp shouted, ""Oh my goodness I pulled out 5 guys from her cleavage." Sarah-Jane shouted, "I pulled out 7 and you 5 that's 12 guys hiding between her cheeks." The guys they pulled out were making a run for it off Beverly.

Beverly woke up and she lifted her head and looked around, however Sarah Pipp and Sarah-Jane didn't notice. They both went back to hitting and punching Beverly's cheeks. Beverly felt something on her bum so she turned her head and her back a bit and looked back. As she did she moved and Sara-Jane looked up and shouted, "Oh my God, Beverly is awake." Sarah Pipp turned and looked and saw that Beverly had woken up and then they heard Beverly's thundering voice, "You two bitches, what the hell do you think you are doing, so you like my bum huh?" Sara-Jane and Sara Pipp got up and then Beverly flexed her her bum cheeks and as she did both girls fell over. They tried to get up but had a hard time. Beverly continued to flex her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled, and both girls felt it.

Sara-Jane rolled of Beverly's cheek and landed next to her hips and Sarah Jane rolled off onto her thighs and looked back and saw Beverly flexing her cheeks and Beverly stopped. Sarah Pipp got off Beverly's thighs and started to run away from Beverly and Sarah-Jane was also running away. Beverly got up and as she was getting up the ground was trembling and the news helicopter was pulling back quickly. Once Beverly had gotten up she looked around and she looked down into her cleavage and saw me there nice and safe. She then saw both giantess girls in the distance and she then began to walk towards them. Both Sarah-Jane and Sarah Pipp started to run from Beverly.
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Postby SmallOne9 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Chapter 5. A fight breaks out.

Sarah-Jane and Sara Pipp ran into the city, they both stopped and looked back and saw Beverly coming. As Beverly neared the city the ground just trembled with each step she took. The tiny people in the streets were running. Beverly entered the city and headed towards the 2 giant girls.

Sarah Pipp and Sarah-Jane were now running through the city and Beverly was right after them. As Beverly was going through the city, the city just shook with every step that she took. Both Sara Pipp and Sarah-Jane ran down one street, Beverly just stepped over some buildings and continued after them. Beverly towered over every building in the city, but both Sara Pipp and Sarah-Jane were much shorter then some of the taller ones. The two girls decided to split up so Sara Pipp ran to the left and Sara-Jane to the left. Beverly was right behind them and she reached down to grab Sarah Pipp but she just missed her.

Sarah Pipp ran down one street and Sarah-Jane another. Beverly stopped and she stood there, Sarah Pipp no longer felt the trembling of the ground so she stopped running and turned back, Beverly stood there looking both ways, both girls had stopped running. Sarah Pipp was a good 500 to 600 feet away from Beverly. She looked around and right next to her was a 3 storey building. Sara Pipp made a fist and punched a hole in the roof, she looked in and reached in. She grabbed a man who was trying to run away. Sarah Pipp lifted him up through the roof and brought him to her face.

The small man in her hand began to shout, so she put the squeeze on him, he immediately shut up. Sara Pipp spoke, "Tell me little man, would you like to be superman, well here goes." boomed Sarah Pipps voice. She reached her hand back, and began to tune the super man theme song and everyone heard it including Beverly. She then threw the man into the air over the city and she began to sing the superman theme song as he flew. Beverly saw it she quickly took a step and stepped over several buildings and headed towards where the man was flying. Beverly reached out her hand over the city and caught him in mid air, she opened her hand and the man was lying there in her palm. She reached her hand down into the streets below and let the man run off her palm. She straightened up and walked to where she could see Sarah Pipp.

Beverly faced Sarah Pipp and Sarah Pipp was laughing, "Wow hey Beverly did you see, superman was here he just flew over the city, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Now I have to find a big huge man so he can be the hulk, hulk needs to fly too, hmmm." boomed Sarah Pipp's voice. She began to look into the windows of the building next to her. Beverly made a run at Sarah Pipp, which caught her off guard, as Beverly ran the ground just trembled. Sarah Pipp turned and Beverly was right there, Sarah Pipp turned and started to run, but Beverly reached down and managed to almost grab her.

Beverly's fingers just grazed her back and as they did Sara Pipp was knocked over she fell down face first. Beverly was right there and as Sarah Pipp was getting up, Beverly grabbed her and lifted her up into the air, Sara Pipp was kicking and squirming in Beverly's grip. Beverly adjusted her grip on Sara Pipp, she was holding her in her right hand. Beverly was able to wrap her fingers around Sara Pipp even though she was a giant too. Sarah
Pipp was doll size to Beverly. Beverly brought Sarah Pipp up to her face, and Sarah Pipp screamed.

Sara Pipp looked into Beverly giant angry face. Beverly spoke her voice boomed

"You bug I could squeeze the life from you, or I can easily ripp your head off."

Beverly reached out her left hand to grab Sara Pipps head and as she did Sara Pipp fought back hitting Beverly's giant fingers. Beverly was too powerful for Sara Pipp and so Beverly grabbed Sara Pipps head between her thumb and fore finger. Sara Pipps head was a bit bigger then a grape to Beverly. Sara Pipp screamed at the top of her lungs and Beverly squeezed her head for a few seconds and she then let go and continued to hold Sara Pipp in her right hand. Beverly then reached out and grabbed most of Sarah Pipps hair between her fingers. She then let go of her and held onto her hair. Beverly was holding up Sarah Pipp just by her hair, Sarah Pipp began to scream and shout, she was hitting and punching Beverly's fingers. Beverly looked around and saw Sarah-Jane leaving the city. Beverly headed after her, but Sarah-Jane was quite a bit ahead of Beverly.

Sarah-Jane started to run before leaving the city she started to sprint, and as Beverly neared the city limits she increased her speed. Sara Pipp laughed, "Oh Beverly you won't catch her, she is a very good runner. Oh you are dead now cause Sarah-Jane is going get some help."

Beverly started to run after Sara-Jane and she was catching up to her quite fast. Sarah-Jane picked up speed but to no avail Beverly was right behind her. Beverly then did something that surprized everyone. Beverly jumped into the air and jumped over Sarah-Jane and landed right in front of her which totally scared Sara-Jane. When Beverly landed the ground just shook and it was felt for up to 10 miles because of her great size. Sara-Jane almost ran into Beverly she turned and slipped. Beverly looked over and she quickly turned and brought her left foot over and down onto Sara-Jane. She then moved her foot off her, Beverly reached down and grabbed Sarah-Jane and lifted her up to her face. Sarah-Jane screamed and Beverly gave her a squeeze.

Just then Beverly felt something tiny hit her in the back, she the felt several tiny objects hit her, she took her foot off Sara-Jane and turned, and looked up. There was a C 17 Globemaster 3 aircraft firing at her. The aircraft was altered from a carrier to a fighter/bomber. A barrage of bullets hit Beverly in the chest neck and arms, I quickly moved down between her breasts for protection. Beverly turned and began to run and as she did the armed Globemaster 3 was right behind her and it kept fireing at her. Beverly was running as fast as she could and with her great size she was a little bit faster the the armed Globemaster 3 and she began to put distance between herself and it.

Sara Pipp laughed and spoke, "Ha ha ha Beverly that is my friend SGT Kevin and Corporal Stevens they are helping me to destroy you. That C17 is new proto type and you are so dead now." As Beverly was running the Globemaster 3 fire 3 high powered air to air missiles at Beverly one after the other and all 3 impacted into her back causing Beverly to stumble and as she did Beverly fell over and hit the ground. Both Sara Pipp, and Sarah-Jane went flying a good 1000 feet through the air and when they landed they both rolled and bounced like a soccer ball.

Beverly lay there on her stomach and the Globemaster approached her from the rear. Beverly lifted her head and pushed her self up a bit, the Globemaster 3 was approached Beverly from the rear, and as they got closer the main machine guns fired. Beverly was being hit in the thighs and in bum and in the back. As the large high powered bullets were hitting Beverly's thighs and bum her cheeks, her thighs and bum cheeks jiggled as several hundred bullets were hitting it. Beverly was unharmed. As the Globemaster 3 flew over her the pilot opened the bomb bay doors and a few bombs fell out. Beverly quickly rolled over several time, the bombs hit the ground and caused a loud explosion that Beverly felt. The globe master 3 was making a turnaround.

Beverly was about to get up and that's when she felt a kick to her head, it was Sara Pipp she was kicking Beverly, and yelling at her. Beverly was still lying on her stomach, she gave a Sarah Pipp a push and sent her flying backwards. As this was happening Sarah-Jane ran up to Beverly from behind, she jumped up onto her thighs and Beverly felt it. Beverly lifted her leg a bit that Sarah-Jane was on and as she did Sarah-Jane fell forwards and landed right onto Beverly's right thigh and bum cheek. As Sarah-Jane fell onto Beverly's right bum cheek it jiggled. Sarah-Jane began to hit and punch Beverly's bum cheeks with all her might. Beverly began to get up and Sarah Pipp tried to attack her. Sarah-Jane slide off Beverly. Beverly sat up and she grabbed Sara Pipp and stood up. Sarah-Jane ran at her and began to hit and kick Beverly in the leg, Beverly with her foot sent her flying through the air like a toy.

Beverly saw the globemaster 3 heading towards her, Beverly then threw Sara Pipp at the aircraft and Sara Pipp flew through the air at it at it. The pilot tried to take evasive manuvers but he was unable to and Sara Pipp flew right into the wing causing the wing to break and the aircraft spinned out of control and came crashing down into a field. When it crashed there was no explosion but the aircraft was destroyed. Beverly then began to walk towards the crashed aircraft. When Beverly got there she looked down at the crashed aircraft and saw it and Sara Pipp. Sara Pipp was getting up and Beverly flicked Sara Pipp with her right foot and sent her flying a good 800 feet through the air. I had climbed up and had moved forward and was looking down from Beverly's boobs.

Beverly reached down and grabbed the aircraft and lifted it up into the air with one hand and with the other she tore it apart and looked in and saw no one. She had torn the aircraft into two, she then looked around and down. That's when she saw the 2 tiny soldiers running through the grass away from her. Beverly threw the two torn pieces of the aircraft aside. She put her hands on her hips and watched. From Beverly's boobs I too saw the soldiers running, and from her boobs they looked so small and helpless. Beverly took a step, she then lifted her right foot and brought it down in front of them.
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Postby SmallOne9 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:17 am

Chapter 7. Lost Criminal.

The 2 soldiers almost ran into Beverly's foot. They quickly turned and started to run, Beverly got down on one knee, and using a sweeping motion with her hand grabbed the two running soldiers. She grabbed them with her thumb and fore finger, and lifted them off the ground up into the air. Beverly was still down on one knee when Sarah Pipp ran up behind her and jumped up onto her back, as Sarah Pipp jumped up she grabbed Beverly's hair and pulled herself up. Sarah-Jane did the same, both girls jumped up and grabbed hold of Beverly's hair. Beverly then stood up and both girls held on, Sarah Pipp pulled herself up onto Beverly's right shoulder. She then began tp punch and hit Beverly in the head, Beverly reached over with her left hand and grabbed her and pulled her off. Sarah-Jane too was pulling herself up, Beverly then began to turn her head from side to side as she did her hair became airborne. Sarah-Jane was holding on as Beverly was turning her head, and as she was doing this Sarah-Jane was being thrown around. After a good 20 seconds Sarah-Jane lost her grip and she was sent flying through the air. When Sarah-Jane landed she just rolled and bounched like a soccer ball.

Beverly was still holding Sarah Pipp, she then put the squeeze on her which made her gasp for air, the two soldiers in her right hand were totally helpless to do anything. Beverly spoke, "Sarah Pipp, you may be a giant to everyone else but to be you are just a small walking toy doll. You are entirely at my mercy I can crush the life out of you. Do you understand?" Beverly then increased her squeeze on Sarah Pipp, this caused Sarah's breathing to stop, Sarah Pipp was unable to get any air. She began to kick and swing her arms she was unable to breath. Sarah-Jane ran at Beverly's leg and she began to hit and punch it, Beverly just kicked her over and sent her flying. Sarah Pipp was turning blue in the face. Beverly then lowered her to the ground and she let her go. Sarah Pipp fell to the ground gasping for air. She slowly got up thats when Beverly threw the two soldiers down at her both soldiers flew right into her chest. Sarah Pipp grabbed both soldiers each in one hand and held them.
Sarah Pipp put both soldiers down, she then let out a scream and ran at Beverly. Beverly quickly got down and extended her right hand out and using her forefinger flicked Sarah Pipp in the face causing her to fly backwards. Sarah Pipp fell backwards, Beverly had knocked her out. Sarah Pipp lay there unconsciuos on the ground. Sarah-Jane was still moaning after being kicked over by Beverly.

Beverly then turned and began to walk away. I was moving around between her massive breasts and she was feeling it. As she was walking i was feeling the jiggle of her massive breasts. Beverly looked down and she smiled, and as I looked up her huge face covered my vision of the sky. She spoke and as she did her voice just boomed down into her cleavage. As she spoke her breath was like wind like strong wind. "Well now it looks like someone is having fun in there. So now what should we do?" I thought for a moment and shouted up, "Hey Beverly, lets return to my home town, its only like 85 miles away, if you want." Beverly nodded her head. I then moved my way up and pointed the way. Beverly then headed out towards my home town.

As Beverly was walking I thought about my 300 foot tall girlfriend arriving at my home town and the thought totally excited me, that I shouted for joy. I then began to move around there between Beverly's massive breasts. There was lots of room for me in there.

Beverly then stopped and she looked down and said to me, "Hey.... If I ran I can get there alot faster so just hang on ok." Beverly then began to run and run she did. As Beverly was running the ground just trembled with each step she took and the trembling was felt for up to 20 miles. A 300 foot tall woman weighing 12 500 tons running was a sight to behold. As Beverly was running her breasts just jiggled and I was feeling and and it felt so good. I just let myself slide down deep between her breasts. Now with her great size it was going to take Beverly only 9 minutes to run to my home town. Beverly continued to run and after a good 7 minutes of running she slowed down her run and began to walk. I began to move up in her cleavage, and once i got to the top I made myself forwards and moved in an area in front of her right breast. With her size her walking pace was quite fast and I was quite high up. I was at least 220 feet up as high as a 20 story building.

Just then up ahead I saw my home town and Beverly was coming upon it, the people in my town saw her coming and many started to run. Beverly walked up to my home town and stopped right outside it. From her breasts I was able to see my entire home town and beyond. Beverly then put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around. Beverly was watching people 1 inch tall running away from her.

Beverly then spoke, "Hey everyone, I won't hurt you, there is someone you know he is here with me, he is my boyfriend." Most of the people calmed down, Beverly gently grabbed me and she lowered me to the ground. After a good 5 minutes of telling the people about her word got around. Beverly then sat down, even with her sitting she still towered a good 123 feet up into the air. Beverly then layed down onto her stomach facing the town. There were several introductions and the small town with a population of 3400 all came out to see her. A good hour had passed when one of the town people came running and he was shouting, "Its Timmy, he has escaped and we have no idea where he is we need to find him." At the same time a lady came running she was screaming, "MY DAUGHTER, SHE IS MISSING, SHE IS GONE." Beverly asked, "Who is this Timmy whats going on?" The mayor looked up and he shouted, "Timmy moved here 5 years ago and he spent the last 4 years in jail, he is a pedophile and a rapist. He was released 2 months ago and he wanted to live here and the law said he could. So we take turns watching him, he spends most of his time in his house under watch, but looks liike he got away. He must be hiding here some where. Oh and the missing girl is Tammy, she just turned 18 1 month ago, he must of taken her. The mayor looked around, he shouted, "Everyone spread out find them."

The town people spread out and looked every where and they were not found. They had spent a good 2 hours looking around, and Beverly was watching the town. Then one person ran out a bit beside Beverly, and thats when she heard some noise, it was faint and coming from up above. She ran back and began to tell the others. Beverly heard her and she wondered, she then reached out and grabbed be and lifted me up to her left shoulder. She told me to run back to her bum. I ran down her back to her bum and ran up onto her left bum cheek and ran to the middle and looked around. I then heard the crying, I looked towards the crying noise and ran quickly towards her bum cleavage. Thats when i saw her the 18 year old girl, she was there on Beverly's right bum cheek, she was lying down. From the looks of it, it looked like she was sliding down but managed to stop herself. I shouted that i had found her. I ran around and helped her up she was shaking, guiding her we walked all the way to her left shoulder and Beverly moved her hand there and we both got off and she lowered us to the ground.
The grils mother ran there and hugged her, the mayor asked her if Timmy took her she nodded, he then asked her where Timmy is the girl looked around, she said, "Timmy took me because of all the commotion, he knocked me out and when I woke I was on Beverly's bum cheek. Timmy wanted to hide between her bum cheeks and he was about to push me over so that I would fall between her bum cheek. Well that's when Beverly moved and he lost his footing and as he fell he managed to grab me a bit which caused me to fall. Timmy slid down between Beverly's bum cheeks, it looked like her pantyhose spandex was too soft and smooth so he just disappeared between her bum cheeks. He hasn't tried to get out and I almost slid down too but stopped myself. Now Timmy is probably hiding there between Beverly's bum cheeks."

I shouted up to Beverly and asked, "Beverly what are you going to do, there is a pedophile and a rapist there between your bum cheeks, he is hiding there." Beverly looked around and she said, "The same thing I did to Sarah Pipp." Beverly then flexed her bum cheeks a few times and as she did they jiggled. She then began to flex each bum cheek individually. She grabbed me and she asked me if I could hear any shouts from her bum cleavage. She reached back and put me onto her right bum cheek. Beverly said, "Ok here goes I will cout to 10." I ran off her cheek onto her thigh. Beverly begann to flex her bum cheeks and as she did they just jiggled. She did this for a good 15 seconds. She stopped, I ran up onto her bum cheek and ran close to her bum cleavage. I listened I then heard some faint shouts and cuss words and more shouting. All the shouting and cussing was very muffled and faint. I started to run off her bum cheek towards her shoulders. when I got there, Beverly grabbed me and held me in front of her face. I shouted, "Timmy is there between your bum cheeks, he is cussing and swearing like crazy." Beverly lowered me to the ground and she laughed.

She spoke, "Oh wow, a pedophile and a rapist is between my bum cheeks, he is entirely at my mercy, I should just crush him like a bug, but I think I am going to knock him out I am going to silence him totally. He is going to have the shock of his life now." Beverly took a breath, she then gave her bum cheeks a squeeze. When Beverly squeezed her bum cheeks she let a fart rip. The fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it was loud. It lasted a good 3 seconds and it just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 5 miles. Beverly then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.
SmallOne9
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!