Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:31 am

Sideromelane wrote:
it would be pissible to use the belly scaling node built into the skeleton to provide a seamless belly, just look at any pregnancy mod. This would allow a ton of extra features including believable Multiprey, better texture mapping, expansion and shrinking independant of weight, sexier poses, physics etc. However, at this time it would require a virtual rewrite of devourment and some very careful editing of meshes, and the use of other peoples mods/code as well.

Using the console to set your weight does not require a character reset by the way. I often have to use 'setnpcweight 0' to readjust, every 100 or so meals in fact...

okay i used a very bad choice of words there and you're totally right it does not require a 'character reset'.....okay so when you use setnpcweight it does something more along the lines of a 'mesh update' (it also updates the textures....if you see any high elf males with weird ass eye textures it's because their eyebrows are misaligned and setnpcweight can correct it)...but the point I was trying to make was that scripting in weight gain/weight loss(using the weight slider) will not visibly change the mesh of your character during gameplay(until you sleep).
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:42 am

I wonder how vegan is doing with the new mods, we haven't heard from vegan in a while.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 am

Hmm, I keep getting "vomit queue" and "digestion queue" errors. What could be causing this?
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nornim » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Person wrote:Hmm, I keep getting "vomit queue" and "digestion queue" errors. What could be causing this?

I ran into the same problem, but it seems to help if you make sure to only press the vomit button/key once; pressing it multiple time seems to cause the error, of course this is just my experience with the error.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 am

I too am curious how it's going with Vegan, but I assume we'll find out soon enough.

Oh, and if this hasn't been asked before, is there any way to get certain skeletons to play nice, like any skeleton with jiggle-physics and devourment, or deadly mutilation's skeleton and devourment? I'd definitely like them to stop seemingly overriding each other.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:42 am

TrainKay wrote:I too am curious how it's going with Vegan, but I assume we'll find out soon enough.

Oh, and if this hasn't been asked before, is there any way to get certain skeletons to play nice, like any skeleton with jiggle-physics and devourment, or deadly mutilation's skeleton and devourment? I'd definitely like them to stop seemingly overriding each other.

Install the skeleton I posted in the resource thread, it should be compatible with everything currently around. Install everything else first, then paste my skeleton over the top.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Person » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Hmm, it seems I get errors whenever a character finishes digesting someone (or something). I'm using absorb->regurgitate items if that helps.

Edit:

I think Better Vampires uses Variable05. Would this do anything?
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
TrainKay wrote:I too am curious how it's going with Vegan, but I assume we'll find out soon enough.

Install the skeleton I posted in the resource thread, it should be compatible with everything currently around. Install everything else first, then paste my skeleton over the top.

Oh, duh! I knew it had something to do with me misusing the xp32 skeleton. I had it installed first and thought I had to install everything on top of it instead. Thanks mate.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby Person » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Meh, I switched to "absorbed entirely" and it works now. Also I took a couple screenshots :P

becca1.png
Resting her arms on her belly as she digests a bandit

becca2.png
pov

I think I like this mod :D

...And this armor. I'm gonna find it for my non-vore-oriented playthrough. :silly:
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pou28 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 pm

Hey community,

i've a problem with my favourite custom race, the Half Dryad-Elf Race (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32372/?).

Everytime it says: "Incompatible Skeleton detected". When i eat someone, my belly is static and when i crouch my belly stays in mid air. I have installed the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended Mod from Loverslab and it works just fine with all the other races.

So does somebody know how i can fix it? :(
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Pou28 wrote:Hey community,

i've a problem with my favourite custom race, the Half Dryad-Elf Race (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32372/?).

Everytime it says: "Incompatible Skeleton detected". When i eat someone, my belly is static and when i crouch my belly stays in mid air. I have installed the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended Mod from Loverslab and it works just fine with all the other races.

SO I took a QUICK shufti at the mod files, looks like it's entirely self-packaged.

It has it's own animation files (meaning it wont work with sexy walk mods etc), skeleton (Devourment and a LOT of other mods will be ignored), body (Any custom body-shapes you have will be overridden and ignored by this mod) and is essentially ignoring all of the stuff that allows the default races to be compatible with Devourment. It SEEMS like it uses some variant of XP32 Maximum Extended in order for Devourment to attach a belly AT ALL, but either due to the fact that default XP32 ME doesn't position the belly properly, or the fact it's using it's own animation files, would explain the issues you are having.

Not sure how to work around this tbh, short of re-making the whole mod! It's been packaged in a way that makes it nice, clean and easy to install/uninstall, but difficult to nicely integrate with other mods.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Pou28 wrote:Hey community,

SO I took a QUICK shufti at the mod files, looks like it's entirely self-packaged.

It has it's own animation files (meaning it wont work with sexy walk mods etc), skeleton (Devourment and a LOT of other mods will be ignored), body (Any custom body-shapes you have will be overridden and ignored by this mod) and is essentially ignoring all of the stuff that allows the default races to be compatible with Devourment. It SEEMS like it uses some variant of XP32 Maximum Extended in order for Devourment to attach a belly AT ALL, but either due to the fact that default XP32 ME doesn't position the belly properly, or the fact it's using it's own animation files, would explain the issues you are having.

Not sure how to work around this tbh, short of re-making the whole mod! It's been packaged in a way that makes it nice, clean and easy to install/uninstall, but difficult to nicely integrate with other mods.

Hmm that's sad, it's my favourite race so far :(
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:29 pm

For custom races that have their own skeleton wouldn't you just copy the default skeleton (XP32 extended if installed) and overwrite the one provided by the custom race manually?
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Person » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Couldn't you just follow the guide in the Resource thread? I mean, if I can get it working for the vanilla skeleton, surely someone could just do that for any old skeleton. (But then again I don't really know anything so yeah :P )

Another screenshot, lol:

adri.png
Devourment, the rule 34 generator mod!

:D
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby RachelBabe » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Themastermushroom wrote:Here the my character, i not know how enlarge her breasts, but is a good goal for a start.

And here my dark help after she eat the bandit boss, and sit in his chair to wait he digest him.

What cave is that, and where is it? seems like a lovely place to om nom.
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby Pou28 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Qwerty1994 wrote:For custom races that have their own skeleton wouldn't you just copy the default skeleton (XP32 extended if installed) and overwrite the one provided by the custom race manually?

Don't know if that's possible. The race mod contains only esp, esm, bsl and bsa files :/
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm

Pou28 wrote:
Qwerty1994 wrote:For custom races that have their own skeleton wouldn't you just copy the default skeleton (XP32 extended if installed) and overwrite the one provided by the custom race manually?

Don't know if that's possible. The race mod contains only esp, esm, bsl and bsa files :/

You can repackage BSA files, which is where skeleton files live, so it might well be worth a try.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pou28 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Pou28 wrote:

You can repackage BSA files, which is where skeleton files live, so it might well be worth a try.

Well that's beyond my knowledge ^^
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 pm

I remember there was a way to get any char in skyrim to eat someone through a console command, also does this work on the dead body?
What was that code if anyone remembers?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:11 am

Terrafox wrote:I remember there was a way to get any char in skyrim to eat someone through a console command, also does this work on the dead body?
What was that code if anyone remembers?

The command is

( target pred while in console command mode) cast (swallow spell Id) player voice. This command will get you eaten by the targeted pred.

If you want have a certain pred to eat someone who is not the player character then substitute the word player with the preys Id code which should be displayed when you click on them while in console command mode.

I have no clue if this works on dead bodies.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game