Interactive Digimon Vore

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Interactive Digimon Vore

Postby Jake_Foxx » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:03 am

Hi there all! :D I was wondering if someone couild help me find a certain story. I think it was on writing.com , but I can't find the thing. It involved a few different digimon, including Guilmon eating Takato and Agumon eating Kari. I don't remember much else. :gulp:
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Sgt. in Shorzie's Army! Join now or suffer!
Jake_Foxx
Participator

Postby Kisshin » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:37 am

Personally i would like to see some Gatomon vore
Kisshin
Participator

Re:

Postby yokai » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:18 am

yokai
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:38 pm

That would be it! Thanks alot! :D :gulp:
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Halcyon » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:14 pm

Wow, that story was great.

I HATE how it's so extremely hard tot ever find something on Writing.
Halcyon
???

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:03 am

Halcyon wrote:Wow, that story was great.

I HATE how it's so extremely hard tot ever find something on Writing.
Tell me about it. I couldn't even find it using the 'vore' search tag :P

Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby Paragon-Flux » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:03 am

I don't supppose anyone here has come across a certain scenario on Writing.com involving the characters from Neon Genesis Evangelion? I've been trying to find it for about a month after I stumbled across it once and now, sadly, I can't seem to find it. I'd be greatly appreciative if I could have the chance to sift through it again. If I remember correctly.... I believe it was a branch of a story, among other anime/cartoon options.

It was rather large and at times very intruiging, that is to say, detailed. I believe the premise was that one of the Angel's of the series was still alive, and had tried to infect some of the cast with a virus that allowed them to vore other people, whole, if need be, in an attempt to sabotage the Evas.

If this is asking too much, I give my sincerest apologies... I've only just signed up about.... 2 weeks ago. Though, I've had a particular interest in Eka for quite sometime, I've only just now worked up to signing in. ^^;

If it is found, I'd be deeply grateful.

-Paragon
Paragon-Flux
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Chaos » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:35 am

Paragon-Flux wrote:I don't supppose anyone here has come across a certain scenario on Writing.com involving the characters from Neon Genesis Evangelion? I've been trying to find it for about a month after I stumbled across it once and now, sadly, I can't seem to find it. I'd be greatly appreciative if I could have the chance to sift through it again. If I remember correctly.... I believe it was a branch of a story, among other anime/cartoon options.

It was rather large and at times very intruiging, that is to say, detailed. I believe the premise was that one of the Angel's of the series was still alive, and had tried to infect some of the cast with a virus that allowed them to vore other people, whole, if need be, in an attempt to sabotage the Evas.

If this is asking too much, I give my sincerest apologies... I've only just signed up about.... 2 weeks ago. Though, I've had a particular interest in Eka for quite sometime, I've only just now worked up to signing in. ^^;

-Paragon

I hate to toot my own horn...who am I kidding i love to toot my own horn, I think what your talking about is in my interactive Anime Vore, GTS, GT, Shrinking, Unbirth, check it out everyone, now!!!

Heres the link to the Evangelion part: http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/it ... r_map/1111

Heres the link to the first page of the interactive:
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1057534
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Re:

Postby Paragon-Flux » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:59 pm

Chaos wrote:
Paragon-Flux wrote:I don't supppose anyone here has come across a certain scenario on Writing.com involving the characters from Neon Genesis Evangelion? I've been trying to find it for about a month after I stumbled across it once and now, sadly, I can't seem to find it. I'd be greatly appreciative if I could have the chance to sift through it again. If I remember correctly.... I believe it was a branch of a story, among other anime/cartoon options.

-Paragon

I hate to toot my own horn...who am I kidding i love to toot my own horn, I think what your talking about is in my interactive Anime Vore, GTS, GT, Shrinking, Unbirth, check it out everyone, now!!!

Heres the link to the Evangelion part: http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact/it ... r_map/1111

Heres the link to the first page of the interactive:
http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1057534

Yes I believe this most definitely is the one... >.>; -hates to get so emotional- But thank you for writing this, it was extrememly entertaining and engaging. ^^; I had no idea why your username seemed so familiar (despite the fact that I'm sure hundreds of thousands of people have used that before... >>; ) but now I can thank the author. And it's not even Christmas yet, what a treat, isn't it? Ah, such a glorious site, such people...
Paragon-Flux
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Paragon-Flux » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:16 pm

Also, your quote, simply divine. I loved the movie Donnie Darko, it stirs the mind up and it made me think about things, and it's just a great movie... I don't see why it sucked at the box office... oh well.
Paragon-Flux
New to the forum

Posted updates

Postby geofrey » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:45 pm

This is a very m/m heavy storyline, so I added a lot of striaght vore in there at the bottom of the story outline.

If any others do add to it, remember it is interactive, write out both outcomes for a selected part if you can instead of just going down one road.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geofrey » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 pm

I have added more to the story. Mostly at the bottom of the story outline.

Again, mostly straight, but options left if you are so inclined. I apologize if some of the roads don't seem very developed, a like to build up all or at least most of my options instead of just concentrating on one. As I get further into it though, I will have to abondon this due to the sheer amount of options available and I will stick with one or 2 storylines.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geofrey » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Put some more upates to this story.

Again I am afraid all of my updates are at the bottom (the human, davies storyline) It is mostly straight vore, some cooking, one scene of anal vore, 2 scenes with scat, pretty much all scenes from the perspective of the pred (although some choices lead to you being prey) and they are you (a scaly) with digimon and humans.

Feedback would be appreciated (i.e. too severe?)
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geofrey » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:27 pm

I apolgize for the small but many spelling mistakes (and sometimes I put you or your instead of her due to a general consuision of which perspective I am speaking from)

Hope it does not make it unreadable.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Eric » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:35 am

Wow... This is the first story I've ever seen on Writing.com that you can click three links and not hit a dead end! And it's a good one! Nice find! Now, if only there was a part where you're the PREY. Or if I can find it, if there already is one hiding somewhere.
Eric
fuzzy thing

Postby geofrey » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:59 pm

I believe I put 2 endings where you are the prey. One is with you as davies going too the park to eat renamon and rika when you fail, another is when you are with jkairi and rika comes over with renamon.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geofrey » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Yet more chapters added. I have become addicted to adding to this story, even though no-one seems to be reading it!

Perhaps a should refocus my addittions to a story people actually read, if indeed people want them.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geofrey » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Yet more added, fortunately I am running out of ideas to poorly transcribe so I will hopefully be released from the desire to add more chapters. It takes longer than you would think!
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Interactive Digimon Vore

Postby pippo3232 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:58 am

I cannot find anymore the interactive vore story about digimon... Why???
pippo3232
New to the forum

Re: Interactive Digimon Vore

Postby killermeow » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:04 am

The easiest answer is THE THREAD IS NINE YEARS OLD. Shit's going to get deleted, moved, screwed by Terms of Service changes, screwed by people getting out of sites... There are SO many potential reasons. Best not to think about it- its gone, nothing can be done there. Also, for the love of god...
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Interactive story