Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:38 pm

warbrand4 wrote:I know this will be unlikely but it would be nice to have some random encounters added for this mod. Just imagine walking down a road and running into a NPC who has just eaten some one, or running into a vore mad hunter who wants to eat every thing.

Ideas for random encounters

Suggestions are better placed in the devourment suggestions thread!
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Bhetrox wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:
Bhetrox wrote:Hello. Can anyone explain me, why when i got digested, and there a message box has shown "(name of creature there) is new dovahkiin now", game crashes to the desktop. Any advices?
The enemies who swallow me as weel, they dont have any animation, just stay next to me, my char is starting to glow, with no size altering and i just teleport in enemy belly. (and crash after digest ) :(

Dovah transfer to animals doesn't work. All the mods for animals for devourment warn you of this.

If it is crashing when transferring to a human npc, then you need to check the resource thread for advise and back through this thread for bugfixes. Usually it happens because you have something installed wrongly.

You also sound like you need to run FNIS for Users to enable animations.

I think the main problem is in that - my character is not shrinking when somebody swallows me.
I've run the GenerateFNISforUsers but it took no effect.
I installed devoument by the Nexus Mod Manager, it should work perfectly. I've sorted files with LooT as well, cleaned up masterfiles but nothing have help. Also making a new character.

@Edit: I've tested lethal swallow on neutral/enemy npc and followers. Followers have "hug" animation while the neutral/enemy doesn't. Anyways, both of those group still dont shrink me.
Followers, when i ask them to swallow me, i actually shrink ( after regorgating i get back to normal size ), but sometimes on randomly created npc's by other mods i can control my pred ( only running around, no attacking and such )
Does running game as administrator change anything?

Shove your modlist into a spoiler for us, let us have a look and see if there is an obvious mod conflict going on.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cribbey » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Have you tried uninstalling the mod using NMM and then manually installing it? (i.e. drag and drop into the data folder)

Also, are you running your FNIS shortcut and SKSE shortcuts as an administrator?
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Breastex » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:11 am

how hard would it be for someone to make a belly hold or rub animation like this? http://aryion.com/g4/view/280510 warning nude
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:25 am

Breastex wrote:how hard would it be for someone to make a belly hold or rub animation like this? http://aryion.com/g4/view/280510 warning nude

sadly a lot harder than you'd expect... I tried for 6 hours to get that exact animation working, but shits so complicated.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:34 am

I know i have overlooked something simple but i cant for the life of me get animals to be able to eat or be eaten by people even when I have that edible animals mod. Could someone please explain to me how to make those possible?
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 am

TierHalibel11252 wrote:I know i have overlooked something simple but i cant for the life of me get animals to be able to eat or be eaten by people even when I have that edible animals mod. Could someone please explain to me how to make those possible?

To test whether the mod is working, kill an animal then crouch and see if you can swallow their corpse. The edible animals mod doesn't enable all animals, at least I don't recall. Also the edible animals mod doesn't allow animals to eat the player.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Sheights wrote:
TierHalibel11252 wrote:I know i have overlooked something simple but i cant for the life of me get animals to be able to eat or be eaten by people even when I have that edible animals mod. Could someone please explain to me how to make those possible?

To test whether the mod is working, kill an animal then crouch and see if you can swallow their corpse. The edible animals mod doesn't enable all animals, at least I don't recall. Also the edible animals mod doesn't allow animals to eat the player.
I know the mod dosnt let anamals eat you but there's another thing in the resource place that was to allow animals to eat you but I could never figure out how to do it properly
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:20 pm

I know, I made it.
https://mega.co.nz/#!9cxWzZyA!f5yWMldtQ ... LwrzlDnQqo
This is v2 of that mod. It doesn't need the edible animals mod. Just download it and apply it the same way you would any mod.
What it does is it changes several creatures to female NPCs and give you the functionality you desire as a side effect, so it can be anywhere on your mod list, probably.
If you have any problems, PM me and I will do my best to get you set up.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Are there any physics mods compatible with the CBBE Skeleton that you all would recommend? Also still hoping for a POV system added for this mod so I could actually go into the predator in first person, which would be a lot to do, I know.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby kongpow » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:43 pm

ian66613 wrote:Are there any physics mods compatible with the CBBE Skeleton that you all would recommend? Also still hoping for a POV system added for this mod so I could actually go into the predator in first person, which would be a lot to do, I know.

There's some with the skeleton included with devourment, however, I recommend using Sideromelane's modified xp32 extended skeleton included in Unified Devourment Patch 0.1. If your not using this, I can't guarantee functionality.

My currently favorite hdt physics preset is: Minou's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35885-minous-hdt-physics/ Works and looks great with body, hair, and cloth.

Some other recommendations:

This hdt download page as well the hdt general discussion area in loverslab: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/53-hdt-physics-extension-downloads/

Azar ponytail: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/?

BB's hairs: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57538/?

Flowing Cape: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32282/?

There are other hdt hairs out there like a doa marie rose for example. I've also seen video's of people showcasing armors with cloth physics, usually in another language though.

This hairstyle is from BB's hairs.
Attachments
TESV 2014-10-27 12-26-39-889.jpg
TESV 2014-10-27 12-30-18-160.jpg
TESV 2014-10-27 13-35-33-822.jpg
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Also, what's the actor value for swallow resistance? IE, what would I use for player.setav to set a value for it? Also, what's the command to force me to be swallowed by an NPC I have targeted via console?

because NPCs simply aren't swallowing me as much as I thought they would, even with 3.0X Swallow chance. None of the NPCs want to swallow me anymore for some reason when I ask them to as well.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 am

I think something is wrong with the way I did the starting quests, and that's why devourment is acting up when I'm a male character (I don't like being predator.) For instance, you can skip the entire walk with ralof or the imperial guy by sprinting ahead all the way to Riverwood and telling the appropriate NPC before the person who helped you gets there.

You also don't have to talk to the riverwood trader guy to initiate the golden claw quest, there's actually two ways to initiate it: overhearing the bandits in bleak falls barrow, or talking to the riverwood trader merchant. For those of you who still do have it working, can you tell me EXACTLY what you guys did in the starting quests?

because no matter how many times I restart skyrim from the opening scene, it won't let me be swallowed after I reach riverwood. My modlist is below if you need it:

I literally cannot enjoy the mod at all until I know why this is happening, and how I can fix it. (IE: I can't be swallowed, ever. Even if I ask, the NPCs just make a silly face and don't swallow me.)
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 am

Tried killing Lodi like I did last time, it didn't fix, no, I actually killed him with a weapon this time, not with a kill command. Still wanting to know the swallow resistance actor value (AVIF = Actor Value when using help command.)
ian66613
---

Postby Vae » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 am

I would reccomend the old method of 'deactivate shit unti it works then add mods back in one at a time' because I don't see any obvious problems
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:38 am

Vae wrote:I would reccomend the old method of 'deactivate shit unti it works then add mods back in one at a time' because I don't see any obvious problems

Nope, didn't work. Guess I'll just have to wait for a fix. Keep in mind, I had this problem back in july too:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36587&p=2039885#p2039885

But now I can't fix it no matter what. Somehow I fixed it before, but whatever I did, won't work.

Edit: Decided to open the Devourment.esp in creation kit. Some warnings:

Code: Select all
MAGIC: Magic Item (0100C5BE) '000DevourmentAdd' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0101373A) '000DevourmentSmellSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MASTERFILE: Armor '000Fullness' (0100439A) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race 'NordRace'.
MASTERFILE: Armor '000FullnessStruggleM' (0101C994) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race 'NordRaceVampire'.
MASTERFILE: Armor '000FullnessStruggleF' (0101C993) used invalid Biped Object slot 52 for race 'NordRace'.
QUESTS: Warnings were encountered initializing alias: 'WhoGotPuked' on quest '000DevourmentVomitQueue' (01005E87).
QUESTS: Warnings were encountered initializing alias: 'Victim' on quest '000DevourmentAssistQuest' (010012DC).
MASTERFILE: NavmeshInfo 00028e37 has no parent space, ignoring.
MASTERFILE: Errors were encountered during InitItem for reference:

Base: 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00031897)
Ref: '' (00015E1D)
Cell: 'YngolBarrowExterior' (0000B452) (38, 11) in world 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

Some stuff when navigating scripts/etc:
Code: Select all
SCRIPTS: error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in DevourmentMenuQuestScript.OnVersionUpdate()
QUESTS: Failed to get owner quest for unowned conditions.

And a missing file/script.

Edit 2: it looks like something may have overwritten one of devourments files. When I reinstalled it with it already installed after all my mods, people were once again happy to swallow me down. Now I just have to figure out how to get them to regurgitate me without having to use a console command.
Last edited by ian66613 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ian66613
---

Postby DivineDragonGod » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:17 am

The best advise I can give you is to uninstall all of the mods, then uninstall the game, delete the folder, and re-install it. This should give you a clean file of Skyrim. I recommend this cause sometimes when you remove a mod they leave traces of itself behind in one form or another. Heck Skyrim has a mind of its own sometimes, it will work just fine one day and then the next it will choose to hate a mod when nothing has changed.
DivineDragonGod
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 am

DivineDragonGod wrote:The best advise I can give you is to uninstall all of the mods, then uninstall the game, delete the folder, and re-install it. This should give you a clean file of Skyrim. I recommend this cause sometimes when you remove a mod they leave traces of itself behind in one form or another. Heck Skyrim has a mind of its own sometimes, it will work just fine one day and then the next it will choose to hate a mod when nothing has changed.

See Edit 2 in the post. Also, being swallowed in certain buildings will cause a crash. (Riverwood Trader is one of them)

Now I can enjoy being inside my favorite skyrim girl: Sylgja.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Just a note, these followers will crash your game if they swallow you:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58329/
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36993/

Even if using the CBBE Version of the followers.
ian66613
---

Postby wutterumeen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Counting the days....
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game