Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.65c)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment [Skyrim mod, F/?] (v0.60)b

Postby TheKinkyFox » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:44 pm

wutterumeen wrote:Counting the days....

I hear yah man. Vegan's been keeping us in anticipation for 9 straight days now, dunno how much more I can take really :cry:
TheKinkyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:07 pm

As a serious note to the developer, if you're a male, and successfully install the temptress race, and a temptress follower from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23951/ You will be able to control her while she still has you in her body. This causes a serious problem when you regurgitate the player back up, as both the follower and player can be controlled at the same time.

It seems like regurgitation is crashing for everyone in the temple of dibella.... Nevermind, case of a problem where a mod somehow managed to change scripts. However, the temptress race followers still crash the game after fixing the dibella persons it seems while attempting regurgitate. Now it's fixed again? I swear, skyrim... you crazy.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Anana64 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks for this awesome mod.
Im so realy impatient for next update :gulp:
Attachments
bestmod.jpg
Domino digesting prey
Anana64
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:22 am

Just a note, you can combine this mod with the love potion mod on the steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =330489957

This way you can test all the NPCs for swallow errors.

Edit: When using Immersive First person mod, you'll need to change where the camera origin / source is, because otherwise you'll have to disable Immersive FP while you are inside a predator's tummy. I can't stress enough that I really don't like being a predator so.... If the mod author accepts donations, I'll be glad to donate if they feel like they need donations to help continue the mod.

ian66613 wrote:I still don't know why this is happening, but enemies just won't swallow me as a male prey usually, even with super high NPC Swallow chance and swallow multiplier. I can FORCE them to swallow me with a command, but... that's a lot of effort.
Last edited by ian66613 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ian66613
---

Postby TheKeeper » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Anana what body type were you using in that picture?
TheKeeper
New to the forum

Postby Anana64 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:09 pm

TheKeeper wrote:Anana what body type were you using in that picture?

It's CBBE Hdt body with personalised sliders. (And SG Texture renewal).
Anana64
New to the forum

Postby TheKeeper » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Ok thank you
TheKeeper
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Okay, now I know how to write papyrus scripts, and find decompilation tools for them so I can edit pex scripts (Which are compiled scripts that can't be edited outright unless decompiled.) How do I re-attach them? The developer I don't think shared with us what script is attached to what quest, or what things:

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx

I know I can look them up in the creationkit, but some of them are pretty hard to find. So I'd like a list.

Edit: I'd really like to know how to donate to the developers of this modification though. Seriously.
ian66613
---

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:12 pm

I noticed, at least in my game, if having multiple followers as allowed by ufo and such, them swallowing you will cause ctd. Not a huge issue, only if the follower eats your character. Other than that seems unaffected. A wonderful Halloween treat would be to see the next version of this mod out, but as I'm not working on this, I'm happy to see it whenever it arrives
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Me just being curious, didn't vegan say that the next update would be around before November?
Not rushing anyone, I was just being curious sense there is two more days left.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKeeper » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Look near the bottom of page 168 Terra
TheKeeper
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:01 am

Question, for some reason after some time my follower will stop swallowing people. Now if I go back in some of my older saves she will still swallow people. So I guess there must be something that is corrupting the Dev mod but I don't know what it might be.
Has anyone else can into this problem before and might now what I could do to prevent it from happening again?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby saladboy21 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:27 am

Terrafox wrote:Me just being curious, didn't vegan say that the next update would be around before November?
Not rushing anyone, I was just being curious sense there is two more days left.

I'm not too worried since we have two days. I have Dad Things (TM) to do Halloween anyway. Now the weekend, that I've left open for...stuff. :D
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:36 am

ian66613 wrote:Okay, now I know how to write papyrus scripts, and find decompilation tools for them so I can edit pex scripts (Which are compiled scripts that can't be edited outright unless decompiled.) How do I re-attach them? The developer I don't think shared with us what script is attached to what quest, or what things:

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx

I know I can look them up in the creationkit, but some of them are pretty hard to find. So I'd like a list.

Edit: I'd really like to know how to donate to the developers of this modification though. Seriously.

It's almost impossible to edit decompiled pex scripts and actually have them function as intended, because in addition to being compiled in the first place, the creation kit does something bizarre to the syntax that utterly obfuscates the functions of the script. It sort of works to butcher out functions you want to disable, but adding new ones is near impossible without access to the source code. Vegan has said he will release source with the SDK so I'm holding out for that before I attempt any new mods.

EDIT: Furthermore, it is possible to figure out what scripts do what by browsing through all the devourment entires in the Creation Kit. For example, opening 000DevourmentVomitQueue (under Character/Quest) and going to the Scripts tab will reveal that it utilizes DevourmentVomitQueueScript - However decompiling the DevourmentVomitQueueScript, editing it and running Skyrim MIGHT work - But not always. And decompiling it, editing it, and then trying to recompile it through Creation Kit or PEX Compiler will result in an error because both of those tools are actually looking for a .PSC file.

Compare a file from your SOURCE folder to the same file from SCRIPTS after you decompile it. Despite being exactly the same file, in theory, they bear no resemblance, because of whatever nonsense Creation Kit inflicts upon PSC files as it compiles them into PEX format. Since Devourment comes with no source files at the moment, we have no way to edit and recompile those files and have them function properly.

Which is a nuisance because the creation kit has trouble reading several of the Devourment quest scripts (and bugs in those are possibly responsible for more than a few of the Mods CTD's, which I would like to try and fix!), however until Vegan releases some of the sources for these files there is little I can do.

For example, if he releases the ones relating to the Dovah Transfer, I *think* I can get dovah transfer to non-human races working to some extent. I suspect the problem currently relates to the character editor not understanding how to edit non-player races. If I can remove the character edit toggle, then it might be possible to enable species transfer.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:56 am

Sideromelane wrote:<stuff>

The main thing I'd like to edit are minor features with big changes:
  • Check the pred's state. If they're in the current cell the player is in, fine, do nothing, continue on your merry way. If they aren't however, use player.moveto + playerpredvariable. This would run on an infinite loop forever so that it never breaks. (Note, we have to keep this even in the tamriel world-space due to the way players load and de-load cells in the open world.)
  • Add a hotkey config to the SkyUI Modification Config, so that we can have an actual system where preds can regurgitate us when we press a hotkey (Only if used on preds we ask to swallow us, using a fancy ifelse statement that also checks to make sure it's a non-lethal swallow that we're regurg'ing so that we don't allow it to work on enemies.)
  • Fix follower dual-control bug by properly toggling AI/Player control after regurgitating from a follower that is currently following you.
  • Fix "Invisible Player" feature of devourment so that the invisible player is outside the world boundaries so that predators don't accidentally interact with you.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Just a note. the love potion modder removed his modification from the skyrim workshop for a trivial reason that someone fixed a mistake he couldn't fix and didn't like that the other person was posting a fix he couldn't seem to push. So here's the fixed copy:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yrr9r ... dMaybe.zip
ian66613
---

Postby WorstIDEver » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:49 pm

I hope the update gets posted soon, since here in Japan it is already Halloween XD
WorstIDEver
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:55 pm

By the way, I uninstalled skyrim, all of the files, including the documents folder, so... what is the bare minimum to get Devourment running with CBBE-Altered Armors (IE: Vanilla armors with huge bosoms, etc. Which by the way, I need to know how to get properly installed.)

I know it needs SKSE, SkyUI, CBBE... but again, how do I get CBBE-altered armors? I don't want to go through the hassle of XP32 skeletons either, because that sounds like a pain in the butt to manually install. (I won't use NMM, ever, nor any fomod system. Manual is the best way to go for me.)
ian66613
---

Postby Breastex » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:45 am

ian66613 wrote:Just a note. the love potion modder removed his modification from the skyrim workshop for a trivial reason that someone fixed a mistake he couldn't fix and didn't like that the other person was posting a fix he couldn't seem to push. So here's the fixed copy:

So what does this mod do? I started it up and it said quest complete love potion added buts its a key item and i couldnt tell anything else, lol sorry for being blond :gulp:
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 am

Breastex wrote:
ian66613 wrote:Just a note. the love potion modder removed his modification from the skyrim workshop for a trivial reason that someone fixed a mistake he couldn't fix and didn't like that the other person was posting a fix he couldn't seem to push. So here's the fixed copy:

So what does this mod do? I started it up and it said quest complete love potion added buts its a key item and i couldnt tell anything else, lol sorry for being blond :gulp:

You'll figure it out when you talk to females. (Some females it won't work on, because they can't accept it regardless of console commands or not.) Be very, VERY VERY careful with that mod. You CAN use it on female jarls, and they will open up love options. You can also use it on quest NPCs usually... so make sure to judge the right times to use it.

I've been crashing lately when trying to install CBBE right when the wagons pull in to get off in Helgen, it's annoying the crap out of me so much that I might not even bother anymore with devourment. (Clean install, no CBBE Armors. Just CBBE itself and SKSE, SkyUI.)
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game