Who likes bird preds?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who likes bird preds?

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Awesome, if that was soft as well, I'd totally do it XD
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby gamdann » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:24 pm

Provided the bird is female and at least as anthromorphic as in that Tex Avery toon where the bird swallowed the worm I'd love it.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheGuyWhoKnows » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

My word, so many gryphon-lovers here. I always thought we were underrepresented, but it's good to see others. Birds are wonderful predators. Gryphons are completely perfect predators. Period.

Since some of us have turned up, may as well ask: we aviaphiles, what makes birds such lovely predators? I find they are just so natural to that role. A little bit alien, cruel and emotionally distant - perfect psychopath material. Also they can fly and still slice and grab things with those talons. And those intense eyes are a thing of beauty.

6745188933_a9c4ac8a52_z.jpg

Imagine those staring at you, and knowing that they're seeing a meal, and knowing that it can outfly your attempts to run effortlessly and pin you in a heartbeat. Yep, birds are good.
Voracious Gryphon Overlord of the portal, sadist, and writer.Beware the Goldeneye.

TheGuyWhoKnows
---

Location: Dancing amidst the terror-fevered inferno of your beautiful little mind. Exquisite...

Postby Ray » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:22 am

I love birds! They swallow their prey whole so how could I not? It's more conventional soft-vore in the macro/micro sense usually. So that's why I don't prefer snakes.

I also like how they'll just really casually snatch up a fish or something and send it down their gullet and then keep on sailing prettily on the lake or resting contently on a tree branch.

Bird vore is far too rare
Ray
Participator

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:42 am

I'll admit that birds aren't actually high on my "usual pred" list and might go so far as to say that they usually don't even really register at all -- however, that's more because I reflexively fail to even consider the possibility than due to any actual lack of interest.

(Heck, it's occurred to me that a sufficiently big bird predator might make one of the better actually half-plausible candidates for nonfatal vore. Or at least having a distinct crop separate from the actual stomach sure sounds about as perfect for that as things get to me...)

Thus, I'll certainly agree that the world of vore could use a fair few more good bird preds.
Mark
Participator

Postby NV573 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:19 am

Love bird preds! Even play a few myself. ;>
NV573
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion