My mugen characters *Elsa released! 7-11-2018*

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: My mugen characters *Android Maid Update 16 May*

Postby smiley » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Just letting people know that the poll has been fixed. There was a strange problem with it that would not let people vote.
blog.php?b=19317
smiley
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:08 am

Now there seems to be a strange problem where more then 100% of the people who vote, vote.

The pole currently tallys up to 129%.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FaultyVault » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:04 am

Perhaps the tally adds up that way because there are people voting for both :P

I know I'd be happy with either result.
FaultyVault
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Ble.
Really having trouble focusing on my Mugen characters lately.

Anyway here is a WIP of the new unbirth animation:
Tabi new frames.png
smiley
Participator

Postby no_one_you_know » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Looking good!
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:38 am

smiley wrote:Ble.
Really having trouble focusing on my Mugen characters lately.

Anyway here is a WIP of the new unbirth animation:
Tabi new frames.png

I would quote Parris Hilton here, but that would make me feel dirty.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:05 am

Saw the animation:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/285951

Currently, I'm eagerly anticipating the next update.

Also, I hope everybody had a happy holiday!
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: My mugen characters *Tabitha Update 11-1-2015*

Postby smiley » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Tabitha has been updated!
(Check the first post!)

*I released a quick fix for an animation bug. So please redownload her.
smiley
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:12 am

For the life of me I cannot get her split unbirth or ex unbirth attacks to work.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:21 am

Shadowlyger wrote:For the life of me I cannot get her split unbirth or ex unbirth attacks to work.

For the spit unbirth you need to hold the down key for a second long then press the X or Y button.

The EX unbirth move requires a half segment of the power bar.
smiley
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:23 am

I am attempting both on training mode. Also after the animation fix thing I can't get the triple kick to work either.

EDIT: CPU seems to be able to get them to work fine.

EDIT2: Down, Down, Y in the air just does a punch, and Down, Down, A+B just seems to activate light unbirth. No matter how long I hold down, pressing X or Y does nothing but the normal crouch attack.

EDIT3: I have discovered the problem. Your moveset list is wrong. At least for triple kick.

EDIT4: Got the split unbirth attacks to work, still struggling with ex unbirth...
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:41 am

Shadowlyger wrote:I am attempting both on training mode. Also after the animation fix thing I can't get the triple kick to work either.

EDIT: CPU seems to be able to get them to work fine.

EDIT2: Down, Down, Y in the air just does a punch, and Down, Down, A+B just seems to activate light unbirth. No matter how long I hold down, pressing X or Y does nothing but the normal crouch attack.

I am having problems with it now too D:

I had issues with the controls before as it seems thatl sometimes the commands will cancel eachother out, but I thougth that they where fixed.
Anyway I have released another fix that turns her into a 5 button character. The EX move now activates with the C key rather than X+Y.
And for the legtrap you only need to press down twice now.

Also for the tripple kick you can just keep holding the down key. (You need to press Y afther each hit).
smiley
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 am

Triple kick is apparently mapped to down B, not down Y. The same goes for the split unbirth moves, which seem to be mapped to A and B rather than Y and X. Which makes sense, I suppose, because A and B are for kicks and Y and X are for punches.

I... managed to accidentally do the EX Unbirth attack once, but I'm not sure how as I was in the middle of attempting to use the unbirth hyper. *Shrug*

EDIT: Putting the EX Unbirth on C works just fine.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:45 am

As always awsome work with the new update.

Glad I thought to strike up the conversation about how perfect that New form of UB was perfect for her character. It not only turned out great, being unique to her, it also gave alot of new life to the character. Like how the Prey fights back into her Vagina... Lips/Area/Mouth/New Vore Act To Be Named Area... before escaping. She feels like a more real fighting game character then ever.

Question: what are the P2 chuncks of her code for, are those like for player 2? If so why would you want player 2 to be different then player 1?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby smiley » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:10 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:As always awsome work with the new update.

Glad I thought to strike up the conversation about how perfect that New form of UB was perfect for her character. It not only turned out great, being unique to her, it also gave alot of new life to the character. Like how the Prey fights back into her Vagina... Lips/Area/Mouth/New Vore Act To Be Named Area... before escaping. She feels like a more real fighting game character then ever.

Question: what are the P2 chuncks of her code for, are those like for player 2? If so why would you want player 2 to be different then player 1?

Thank you!
I am very quite proud of the unbirth hyper and its "escape" animation.

The P2 chunks refer to the character getting hit. Basically, they tell Tabitha's opponent what to do while they are trapped by the vore moves, getting spat back out, or digested. Which is necessary for the vore moves to work properly. (In a characters code P1 refers to the character themselves, and P2 refers to the opponent/character getting hit.)

If you look at the hitdef for the unbirth hyper you will see this:
p2stateno = 4015
This tells the opponent what state to go into when they get hit, however instead of a state of their own they will use the 4015 state in Tabitha's coding. (As they do not have a state for Tabithas unbirth hyper themselves.)
smiley
Participator

Postby CratedCheese » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:55 am

Really loving the updates to them, the animations are excellent!
CratedCheese
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someone92 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:34 am

Controls:

The Split Unbirth moves are cumbrous to use, I've reduced the charge up time to 30 frames and and they feel much more fluid now.

Moves:

The Split Unbirth moves are blockable. As compensation for having a charge up time and a huge visual tell they should be unblockable so you need to dodge in order to avoid getting hit by them.

It's very hard to fully connect with the Triple Kick move. Tabitha should move a little forward after each hit or her later kicks should have a greater reach so that the later kicks also connect if the first kick connected

The unbirth throws could use a longer hit frame, meaning Tabitha stands there with one of her arms in front of her a few seconds longer and can grap her opponent when they come to close to her during this time.

The standard unbirth throw should give you Power. It doesn't deal enough damage to warrent being used over normal attacks otherwise.

You should add the parameter kill = 0 to all damage done with vore moves expect for the last time the vore move deals damage. That way a vore move will not be interrupted by a K.O., and coding becomes easier as the K.O. can only happen at a specific moment.

To make vore moves a little more awesome you could add a AssertSpecial noKO state to them and remove said AssertSpecial once digestion is over. That way the K.O. will be delayed until after the digestion. However that could make the character buggy in team fights.

AI:

It hardly ever uses the Legtrap move.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Great work (as always) !

Do you think you'll do more character ?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby smiley » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 pm

CratedCheese wrote:Really loving the updates to them, the animations are excellent!

Thanks! ^^

Someone92 wrote:Controls:

The Split Unbirth moves are cumbrous to use, I've reduced the charge up time to 30 frames and and they feel much more fluid now.

Moves:

The Split Unbirth moves are blockable. As compensation for having a charge up time and a huge visual tell they should be unblockable so you need to dodge in order to avoid getting hit by them.

It's very hard to fully connect with the Triple Kick move. Tabitha should move a little forward after each hit or her later kicks should have a greater reach so that the later kicks also connect if the first kick connected

The unbirth throws could use a longer hit frame, meaning Tabitha stands there with one of her arms in front of her a few seconds longer and can grap her opponent when they come to close to her during this time.

The standard unbirth throw should give you Power. It doesn't deal enough damage to warrent being used over normal attacks otherwise.

You should add the parameter kill = 0 to all damage done with vore moves expect for the last time the vore move deals damage. That way a vore move will not be interrupted by a K.O., and coding becomes easier as the K.O. can only happen at a specific moment.

To make vore moves a little more awesome you could add a AssertSpecial noKO state to them and remove said AssertSpecial once digestion is over. That way the K.O. will be delayed until after the digestion. However that could make the character buggy in team fights.

AI:

It hardly ever uses the Legtrap move.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will take them into consideration.

DB1224 wrote:Great work (as always) !

Do you think you'll do more character ?

Thanks. And yes I will!
smiley
Participator

Postby Big_D » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm

ok smiley heres the new vid for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za_0h9qXr0c
enjoy
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game