Christmas Community Contest

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

What type sequence would you prefer

Poll ended at Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:43 pm

Soft Vore
76%
Hard Vore
10%
Non Vore
6%
Other
8%

Total votes : 51

Christmas Community Contest

Postby Sketchwork » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Welcome to Sketchwork's Christmas Community Contest
The rules are simple you get to write a follow up to Lola's Seasonal Picture
Winner shall get his "story" put into picture do note that this does have to fit in 3-4 image sequance (similar to the Holloween Special) so don't start writing novels!
The more details you put into it the better and if you have certain characters you want to use you can link pictures as well

For those who aren't familiar yet Lola is a jumpy Energetic girl that loves any kind of sexual intercourse and often she gets her self into trouble, so keeping in mind she plays the part of the the "victim" so to speak you can concoct ANY situation to follow. Anything goes so be as creative as you can, you can even give Lola an ending she'd enjoy (aka not getting eaten, mauled or dismembered)

Also the poll above is more of an orientation factor to maybe guide participants and to see what the majority would prefer
it will not depict the winner but it might influence a bit

here's an example how a basic entry should looks:
page1 - x grabs Lola from behind
Page2 - X f*cks Lola
Page3 - x pulls out and cum on Lola
*of course can add as much detail as you want but simple is good as well as long it is suggestive enough

Contests Lasts through out 19 - 22
winner will be announced on the 23

If you have any questions don't Hesitate to ask
also can somebody sticky this?
Attachments
XLO.png
Sketchwork
New to the forum

Re: Christmas Community Contest

Postby RavenXeo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:46 am

>.>;
So many votes and no suggestions....if no one has made one by tomorrow i suppose i'll give in mine..though i dont think its good enough to win *pokes fingers together*
One who knows Nothing can understand nothing.

Naga: Heaven doesn't come in less than 10 feet...unless its an Octo-girl <3
RavenXeo
Participator

Postby hax » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 am

Pred: A marginally larger red-skinned demoness clad primarily in green, think something between morrigan-inspired succubus-leotard and a christmas elf costume. Bonus points for pointy green hat. Think black or a darker red/green for her hair color, which is probably in something similar to a pixie-cut. Some form of horns on the sides of her head maybe? She has a pear shape to her figure, and her ass is easily larger than Lola's entire body. She towers over Lola, and she probably already has a fat/pudgy belly before even eating anyone in the sequence. There'll likely be some form of satanic/anti-christian imagery tattooed or painted on her body in a lighthearted manner, like 666 on one of her buttcheeks.

Page 1- Lola being AV'd by this pred, her legs likely still sticking out. There are workshop-elves looking on in horror.

Page 2- Said demon zapping the elves with magic, they're being transformed into oversized sex toys. Perhaps show at least one not-transformed, and one already transformed, to suggest the process.

Page 3- The pred is shoving a person-sized dildo up her ass, and it is also entering the ass or vagina of Lola. Lola is shown in extreme pleasure. Lola's body is being digested inside of the rectum, so her form/features should be drawn a little ambiguously. This could be accomplished by drawing her limbs as formless blobs stuck to the anal walls. She doesn't look as though she's being dissolved per say, more smooshed. I'd prefer that these melting parts be given her body's external colors, and that blood/gore be mostly or totally avoided.

Page 4- The demon pred pooping Lola's remains into a collective EKA's Portal stocking.
Last edited by hax on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sketchwork » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:19 am

RavenXeo wrote:>.>;
So many votes and no suggestions....if no one has made one by tomorrow i suppose i'll give in mine..though i dont think its good enough to win *pokes fingers together*

well you can't win if you don't participate! doesn't have to be anything fancy, simple clear and suggestive works very well
and there are really no boundaries to what you can think up i mean you can have her get hit by lightning for all i care
Sketchwork
New to the forum

Postby kagaminetim » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:12 pm

page1 Lola Gets grab by a girl and starts 69ing
page2 Girl starts shoving herself into Lola's womb
page3 Lola holds up a sign with a Merry Christmas on it while the girl is getting off inside lolas womb

the girl can be some random girl or one of yours or i can provide a OC if you want
well this is my idea, not sure if you do unbirth tho but I like this way :3
kagaminetim
New to the forum

Postby Squall » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:27 pm

page 1: santa makes a mistake delivering a wrapped lola to the wrong house. he drops down the chimney and turns around, seeing a really large futa laying in a chair close to the tree. he thinks shes asleep and begins putting presents under the tree. he then feels something against his back. he turns around and the futa is standing there holding her large erect cock and wearing a wicked smile on her face. finish the presents, old man. he turns back around scared and finishes pulling all the presents from his bag. he turns around facing the futa and the cockhead opens up and devours all of him in one quick motion. hes churned down to the balls and the futa ejaculates him back up the chimney.
page 2: she goes back to sleep tired out by ejaculating. then next morning, she wakes up, the other futa girls come down to get their presents. she opens her present and its lola. she stuffs her cock into lola as much as possible(which isnt very much, just enough to take her virginity), then gives her to the other girls to stretch out during the day. at the end of the day, lolas stretched out enough that futa 1 uses her as a cocksleeve before she goes to bed. during the night lola gets sucked into her cock and down into her balls where shes converted to cum.
page 3: futa wakes up, immediately spurts all of her ballsacks contents into the room and lola reforms out of the cum. all the futas go caroling and use lola to go up and down the neighborhood cockvoring the whole community, then futa 1 lets lola go, but only after making so she can summon lola at any time, she fucks lola one last time, bringing up a couple teen girls and converting them into cum and blasting it into lolas vagina, impregnating lola and marking her so no other preds can claim her.
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenXeo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Well then...

Page1: My cute blonde Katie drags Lola by the Ribbon towards herself with a big grin.
Page2: Katie has her mouth halfway down Lola's body, with huge breast lumps in her throat.
Page3: A full Katie is lying on her side belching up the bow from the ribbon.
Page4: Katie, with breasts almost twice the size they were before the eating is stood up wearing Lola's santa hat and weighing her breasts on her hands happily, next to a pile of bones tangled in red ribbon and has the Christmas sign sticking out of it.

Katie doesn't get drawn as a pred much..and considering her love of gigantic boobs I figured it would suit well.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/279628
(Katie is the girl on the left, like I said she doesn't get drawn as pred often.)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/274693

http://aryion.com/g4/view/274681

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:29 pm

RavenXeo wrote:Well then...

Page1: My cute blonde Katie drags Lola by the Ribbon towards herself with a big grin.
Page2: Katie has her mouth halfway down Lola's body, with huge breast lumps in her throat.
Page3: A full Katie is lying on her side belching up the bow from the ribbon.
Page4: Katie, with breasts almost twice the size they were before the eating is stood up wearing Lola's santa hat and weighing her breasts on her hands happily, next to a pile of bones tangled in red ribbon and has the Christmas sign sticking out of it.

Katie doesn't get drawn as a pred much..and considering her love of gigantic boobs I figured it would suit well.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/279628
(Katie is the girl on the left, like I said she doesn't get drawn as pred often.)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/274693

http://aryion.com/g4/view/274681

Was going to post something similar to this with my own OC, but Katie looks adorable. Hope this one wins~
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hax » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:32 am

Those 29 soft vore votes! :o
I figure AV and scat fall under "other", RIP my suggestion. :zombie:
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby RavenXeo » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:59 am

I'm more than willing to accept scat under any form of vore.
The only reason i didn't add it into my own suggestion was i am unaware if Sketch draws it.

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Sketchwork » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:41 pm

I'll honestly say i'm personally not fond of drawing scat, but that doesn't mean i'm not capable to and since i said anything goes for this contest (as long as you respect the format) i'll draw anything in the winning story / suggestion
i do have to admit that i was expecting more submissions especially when the poll got like 50 votes
diversity boys make it happen
Sketchwork
New to the forum

Postby RavenXeo » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 am

People get nervous...others think 'other people will enter and I'll lose, so nevermind'.
Its kinda sad but also kind of...I dunno...expected?

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby Hellstorm » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:01 am

Ok, well that silver disc she's on looks like a platter to me so I'm going to run with that.

Pred: Slightly overweight Cauacian Human Male. (not massive, just looks like he eats a little too much.)

Page 1: Pred taking Lola on her tray to Kitchen counter.
Page 2: Lola (now trussed up like a christmas turkey) being filled with stuffing by hand. Moaning in pleasure as the Pred fills her up with the breading.
Page 3: Lola roasting in the oven, being basted.
Page 4: Christmas dinner for the family! Lola as the main course, breast meat being sliced with one of those electric knives for the eagerly waiting son. (i'm thinking family of 4, but didn't think of anything specific for wife and daughter.)

It is my opinion that there is never enough well drawn Prep Vore.
"Oohhh... This must be what Angels taste like..." -- Homer Simpson
"It's gonna be fun on the bun!" -- Bender Bending Rodriguez
Hellstorm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sketchwork » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:29 am

ok, so much for this contest still a bit disappointed about the number of entries but ow well maybe i didn't advertise it properly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'll announce the winner or maybe i won't and just proceed to make the winning follow-up and let you guess who's it was in b4 R I G G E D B O Y S

any who i'll continue to do community events in the future and even if your suggestion didn't win i will consider most of them and there will be a chance to see similar themed things in my future work

Thanks to those who participated and those who voted
Sketchwork
New to the forum

Postby RavenXeo » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:06 am

Sorry Sketch T-T

Wish the word got out a bit more for you..

RavenXeo
Participator

Postby icn » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:29 am

Sorry Sketchwork, didn't know about this until now.
icn
Somewhat familiar

Postby martyr » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Sorry, Sketchwork. I misunderstood the contest until after it was over. T_T
Still looking forward to seeing the result; I like your art.
martyr
Participator

Return to Artists Valley