Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby digidus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Really wish they could have gone in through her mouth again. What's this teleporting nonsense?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:37 pm

digidus wrote:What's this teleporting nonsense?

Wow you're right: laziest plothole ever
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Yeah, the first time the 2005 series did this was a small handful of painted closeups away from being one of my favorite endo episodes (still is, really). This is more like Wonder Beat Scramble than anything.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Well, here it is. They actually made it. Ant-Man the movie. They're using the Scott Lang version, which I'm kinda disappointed about. Nothing in the trailer in terms of endo or even interactive shots so we'll see how this turns out. I really like the suit though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xInh3VhAWs8
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:26 am

Eh, I'm expecting most of the interaction and/or endo if there's any to be with male characters. Not out of cynicism or anything (well... okay, it's a part), just because that's usually how these things seem to turn out.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:51 am

Maybe this doesn't "count" as endo, but are there any scenes from cartoon/anime/other non-live-action works anyone can think of where a small character is climbing/standing on or is near a larger (female, obviously) character and the latter is drawn as a background instead of a cel? (Painted, smooth shading instead of flat colors, and so on.)

I know it's extremely specific, but I haven't been able to find much help with this from anyone, really - and I've found I always enjoy these scenes more than when the "host" in this scenario is drawn on a cel...
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 am

digidus wrote:Maybe this doesn't "count" as endo, but are there any scenes from cartoon/anime/other non-live-action works anyone can think of where a small character is climbing/standing on or is near a larger (female, obviously) character and the latter is drawn as a background instead of a cel? (Painted, smooth shading instead of flat colors, and so on.)

Sorry dig, I know what you're talking about, but I don't really know of any that I can share with you.....:( sorry
----------------------------------------
Okay! I drew this before, but that was.....like a pilot, I worked on some designs, changed character's pasts and relationships, and just flat out changed everything until I was satisfied, so hopefully you guys enjoy this plot development
(I'll get to the actual Endo in a bit)
Attachments
Joyce 1.jpg
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby hmhmh6532 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JMDarkly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
digidus wrote:Maybe this doesn't "count" as endo, but are there any scenes from cartoon/anime/other non-live-action works anyone can think of where a small character is climbing/standing on or is near a larger (female, obviously) character and the latter is drawn as a background instead of a cel? (Painted, smooth shading instead of flat colors, and so on.)

Sorry dig, I know what you're talking about, but I don't really know of any that I can share with you.....:( sorry
----------------------------------------
Okay! I drew this before, but that was.....like a pilot, I worked on some designs, changed character's pasts and relationships, and just flat out changed everything until I was satisfied, so hopefully you guys enjoy this plot development

Aw, the panda girl is adorable. Bad nerd, Bad!
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Fresco's an asshole
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 am

Well that was the single funniest thing I've read in awhile.

THATS WHY MOM LEFT!

I laughed so hard I think I milk came outta my nose (which is weird... I wasn't drinking any milk... did it come outta my... I don't think that's possible)
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reverie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Notthisagain wrote:----------------------------------------

Looks great. Have you done anything else with animals before? Also, do you have an archive somewhere?
Reverie
Been posting for a bit

Postby JMDarkly » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Ever wonder where our love for this strange little fetish called 'endo' came from? Well, this guy named 'ForTheGloryOfEcchi' did. He made a thread asking people to write why they think they like, vore, endo, giantesses and such. I wrote one for endo, but I'm curious what you guys theorize about endo. Take a look at the posts, they have some rather interesting theories.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=41403&p=2188890#p2188890
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Reverie wrote: Looks great. Have you done anything else with animals before? Also, do you have an archive somewhere?

This is so far the only series I do where the cast are all animals, I like the idea of anthropomorphism, but i'm really NOT into the kind of stuff that goes on in the portal
(like....y'know....same size M/F vore or F/F cock vore anthro kind of stuff y'know?). As for you're other question, I do have a channel here where I post my art, but I haven't really uploaded anything there in a while since I haven't completed any of the other endo related stuff I started here. Maybe that'll change, but right now I don't I will upload anything just yet.
Also here's more Plot Development
Attachments
Joyce 2.jpg
Last edited by Notthisagain on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Reverie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:50 am

City of Lukington wrote:Fresco's an asshole

Aye, well, so's Frisky. Maybe it runs in the family?
Reverie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:54 am

... ya know what

I don't like the smoke either.

That seemed dangerous
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:09 pm

Reverie wrote:

Wait wait wait....what? Fresco I understand, but Frisky!? I'm going to need some explainin' on that one lol
Also....
Attachments
image.jpg
Notthisagain
---

Postby Reverie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
Reverie wrote:

Wait wait wait....what? Fresco I understand, but Frisky!? I'm going to need some explainin' on that one lol
Also....

Frisky: "Joyce, Fresco's a nerd. They're life's door-step."
Joyce: "Life's doorstep?"
Frisky: "Yes, because you walk all over it."

By the look on his face you can tell he really believes it too, it's not just something he's saying to comfort Joyce. This appears to be a standard way-of-thinking to him.

He then yells at Joyce, something she was afraid Fresco would do. So, as far as I'm concerned, they're equally reprehensible (but not in a way that is detrimental to the story).
Reverie
Been posting for a bit

Postby City of Lukington » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:26 pm

^ what the hell :|

Nottie are Joyce and Frisky the ones who are married, or what's their deal? Loving the comic so far.
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm

City of Lukington wrote:^ what the hell :|

Nottie are Joyce and Frisky the ones who are married, or what's their deal? Loving the comic so far.

I'm glad you like it so far Luke, as for your question.
Joyce and Frisky are married and have a child (Frisky Jr.), Frisky and Friskette are brother and sister, Fresco is Frisky and Friskette's cousin, and Fresco's dad (Freddy is his name) is Frisky and Friskette's uncle (sorry I didn't make that clear). I was actually thinking of doing a family tree type picture for my DeviantArt page......until I realized that Frisky's family isn't that big or complicated....

Reverie wrote:Frisky: "Joyce, Fresco's a nerd. They're life's door-step."
Joyce: "Life's doorstep?"
Frisky: "Yes, because you walk all over it."

By the look on his face you can tell he really believes it too, it's not just something he's saying to comfort Joyce. This appears to be a standard way-of-thinking to him.

He then yells at Joyce, something she was afraid Fresco would do. So, as far as I'm concerned, they're equally reprehensible (but not in a way that is detrimental to the story).

Wow Rev.... you blew my mind..... I really didn't think of that when I drew that. I wrote that as a joke, but after reading that, it really got me thinking that "Yeah, Frisky is an asshole" lol. I wanted Frisky to be the nice, strong leader guy, but man.... I really got to rethink what I have him say now.
Rev this is MFW I read what you posted lol.
Attachments
ERNIE.gif
This is exactly my reaction!
ERNIE.gif (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1780 times
Notthisagain
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world