Vampire Vore Sharing Thread

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vampire Vore Sharing Thread

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Couple of Pixiv finds
Attachments
44020365.png
kjbjjk.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:51 pm

It's been a really long time (sorry for the absance). We are back from the grave! As always Midnight, awesome pics. I have some as well. >:3 I even got something for the loli lovers.
Attachments
12865-Vampire-Bite.jpg
12865-Vampire-Bite.jpg (32 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
bite.jpg
url.jpg
url.jpg (25.58 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
vampire_bite_by_rukaxkaname-d6j1oxu.png
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:35 pm

A submission I did I thought people would enjoy.
Attachments
grey1.jpg
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Another find
Attachments
fs.jpg
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:14 pm

Bumping this a year later because I recently got into D.Gray-Man and they have a character who's a vampire, yet not a vampire at the same time.

His name is Arystar Krory. Without rambling about the plot too much, he basically has an ability that gives him fangs and allows him to drink the blood of his enemies. So yeah, he's shown biting said enemies quite a few times.
Attachments
sdfs.gif
sdfs.gif (484.19 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby PopeeTheClown » Sat May 13, 2017 9:50 pm

*tentatively peeps in* so......this is one of my fetishes and i wanted to bring back this thread ahah ;w;

i've got a thing for vampires that drain their victims completely...ending up in a very full, bloated vamp >///w///> i made an oc paaaartially to do this with because i have no shame

in more general vampire related stuff, anyone looking for cute vampire boys should look into the diabolik lovers series! it spans a few different types of media (games, anime, manga, drama cds) and it's a lot of fun, with characters to suit anyone's taste as long as they like their boys undead and sadistic, lol
PopeeTheClown
New to the forum

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm

Welcome to the fam. I've been needing to watch Diabolik too, along with playing the otome games.

Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Other / Combination