Vore in Yaoi Thread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in Yaoi Thread

Postby Saiai » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 am

So, I know there are a few m/m artists on the site (including myself.) And I love all of our work. I happened to come across a manga in Waldenbooks titled "From Up Above" in which a boy is followed around by a lightning kami that he bound to him a millenia ago (but forgot his original name and thus can't free him.) Anyway, the kami gets his powers from human energies; he can swallow souls but doesn't, only eeking a bit off so that it doesn't hurt his meals. Sadly, there's no physical vore, but there is an instant where the protagonist is kissed and becomes disoriented, before having it explained that a tiny bit of his spiritual energy was swallowed. The dialogue followed something along the lines of "You ATE me?" - *Nods - "Gouchisousama."* - "I'm his food?"

There also happens to be a rather sexy snake kami eating the energies of the protagonists best friend as well.

I was wondering if anyone out there found some published yaoi with prevalant vore themes. I'd love your input!
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore in Yaoi Thread

Postby acid_phoenix » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:37 am

there's a scene in Eerie Queerie where Hasanuma jokes about eating Mitsuo after he shrinks him, he only ends up liking him but it's still really cute.
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore in Yaoi Thread

Postby Kitti » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:37 pm

You mean lick Acid?

When I saw yaoi I automatically clicked it! xD

Sounds nice though, I'm not a fan of Soul Vore, but hey, it's M/M! <3
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby Amalia » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 pm

That sounds interesting, yay for yaoi. I'll have to check that out, and the Eerie Queerie one.

Hey off topic, but, just wondering, do you think we could make a thread here, that was just a yaoi vore thread, where we could have links to stories, or picture, or post pictures ect.
"Female sexuality is... different—which is not to say that female sexuality is lesser than or inferior. If we don't view male sexuality as the standard...pointing out female sexuality is lived and experienced differently is no slam."Dan Savage
Amalia
---

Re:

Postby Kitti » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:20 pm

That would be nice Amalia
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Re:

Postby Matto » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 pm

-zooms into thread-

I want to see some progress in this thread for sure!
Yaoi AND Vore? I couldn't be happier!
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby CyrusXSaturn » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Neither could I! <3

*awaits moar vore and yaoi*
CyrusXSaturn
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Amalia » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Kitti wrote:That would be nice Amalia

Well if the thread were made, well for one, could make such a thread, I guess so, not sure. But anyway if we had such a thread would be in general or in like soft vore, if we want to limit to soft vore, then someone could make a different thread for hard vore, or CV. Personally I would only want to see soft vore, as hard vore and CV both kind of gross me out.
"Female sexuality is... different—which is not to say that female sexuality is lesser than or inferior. If we don't view male sexuality as the standard...pointing out female sexuality is lived and experienced differently is no slam."Dan Savage
Amalia
---

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:19 pm

*wants* *wants* *wants*
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby Saiai » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:17 pm

I was actually hoping this thread could develop into that, but any which way, I might throw up some scenes from "From Up Above" as well as some old junk I drew pre-wacom tablet if I get the damn scanner together. I'd love to see whatever you got, even if it's just dialogue - vorish threats between cute guys are just as sexy!
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby DieChan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:26 pm

Damn... *watches this thread* I'm in the process of writing a m/m, yaoi, whatever, KH vore story. D: Don't know who all's into KH, but eh, it'll be m/m so it's all good. I have no links, as good m/m vore is EPICALLY RARE, so sorry. >_<
DieChan
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:42 am

*Seems to be the only male in this thread... Quickly hides...*
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re:

Postby Amalia » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:23 am

DieChan wrote:Damn... *watches this thread* I'm in the process of writing a m/m, yaoi, whatever, KH vore story. D: Don't know who all's into KH, but eh, it'll be m/m so it's all good. I have no links, as good m/m vore is EPICALLY RARE, so sorry. >_<

I'm not into kingdom hears, but if its a good vore yaoi story, then I'm all for it. Absolutely loved "Naga Eyes", definitely my all time fav vore story.

Oh and as for letting this thread develop into that, then yeah go for it. Maybe Edit the first post, make this the official, post links, pics, actual published yaoi, or our own or others creations. You know, all that M/M loving goodness. (though it has to be love, or lust, its just better if relationships and emotions are envolved, because that is where the hottness lies)

That and the fact, more yaoi, more boys. Because lets face it, boys are yummy, and more boys equals more yummy. Preds are hot, so are the prey, just boys with boys is so so good.

So yeah, lets do it, the thread of Boys Love where one boy loves the other so much he could eat him up.
Amalia
---

Postby hydrocrush » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:33 am

well if you want vore in yaoi ask jidane our own yaoi vore queen she even drawls it both furry and human

i allways loved her art style though my fav pic from her gallery is what do digimon eat
<(-_-)<
V(-_-)V
>(-_-)>
^(-_-)^
PENGUIN POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hydrocrush
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby LOLWUT » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Yello! New here. That Majime(?) person did one or two nice m/m pics here, and Jidane does some good, though pretty creepy pics of Dest the demon and friends eating all the unfortunate ukes.

And everyone keeps talking about that cute scene in Eerie Queerie where the little guy nearly gets eaten by his boyfriend, but I can't find a scan of it anywhere, and the bookshops here don't sell it either. So a scan or a link to it would be very much appreciated. :D
LOLWUT
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby DieChan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Aw man. I used to OWN that volume of Eerie Queerie and giggle over that scene. Sadly, I sold all my manga for money last year. ;-;
DieChan
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby TinCanMan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Hmm... I wasn't going to post this, but I'd hate to see your thread go the way of the dodo, due to lack of interest, as I know there isn't a lot of M/M vore out there.

I only rarely do commissions, but these sketches are from a comic I was making as a commission. It was cancelled and now will not be finished. The story contained mild rape and same-size swallowing, but I didn't get very far before the project got cancelled and I had actually thrown most of my sketches away. As you can tell the last pic is only a very loose sketch.

Yaoi isn't my thing, so I can't tell if I did any good, but if anybody'd like, I can finish the last pic or make a micro/macro ending instead. It wouldn't be a problem as these are just quick pencil drawings.

Anyway... I'm off to do something... hetero-ish!
TinCanMan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amalia » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:58 pm

I like that ALOT. Very good.
Amalia
---

Re:

Postby Kurai » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:10 pm

It's very good, TinCanMan. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing you do more with those drawings ^_^
Kurai
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Saiai » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:34 pm

@TinCanMan:

This is one of the hottest things I've seen in a long, LONG time. You, sir, win an internet for each picture. :monocle:
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion