drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Lopunny)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (Currently Gardevoir WIP 3 O

Postby JackBright » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:59 am

Looking Forward to NTMama!
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby FrostyDaFox » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Question regarding NT Mama.

Those animations for the belly rub that she currently has, such as holding down and as a result she rubs it, or when she walks when her belly is extended and it bounces.

I'm wondering if the double-prey sprites will have those same effects.

A little bonus: that white sports-like outfit for when she does her hyper thing.
Would it be possible to make all of the sprites I mentioned above but with that outfit including the doube digest?

I know that's A LOT of sprites and it would take time, but it would be worth it, right?
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 am

Yea they will, but not too sure about the sports outfit thing though. As good as the idea sounds, that would take some time. Unless someone else wants to tackle it. Also I started making them, so that's good news. I will post them here when I finish for use.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Pilum » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:45 pm

It wouldn't be too difficult due to the simplicity of all of Mama's sprites, but it's one of those "no one's willing to put in the effort for something so minor" things.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Can we see pics or something of these characters in actions?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Breastex » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:11 am

I really cant wait for that update!
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:51 am

Nearly Done with the sprites, threw most of them together in a gif to see the flow of things and make sure everything is consistent, because I neglect to check that kind of thing while working on stuff.

Here's the gif btw for you impatient individuals out there.
Spoiler: show
80%done.gif
80%done.gif (149.13 KiB) Viewed 4237 times

I still need to make:

-Walking animation
-double digestion, sitting and standing (and the non-digest sprites one for those who prefer that)
-taunt, I think
-random rubbing

I think that's it. I so lost track.

And I know someone out there is gonna say "the belly should be bigger!" Please wait till I finish these ones and then maybe i'll make bigger sprites. Depending on my time.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Royal_Starlord » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Whoa. Could she fight two people while having one or both opponents in her gut?? That's awesome! :Uc
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Looks great Jack I'm really thankful for all the work you're sharing. It's probably one of the few reasons I play mugen :D
anthony050
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:08 am

This has nothing to do this the new sprites, but it's funny how the pie NT Mama is holding just fades in and out of existence. Kind of like Amy Rose's Piko Piko Hammer. Seriously, I know way too many female fictional characters that are just outright professionals at doing that… thing… with whatever they are holding. It's also strange how I never took note of this until now.

I know this is a horrible time to mention this, but I think NT Mama doing something with that pie of hers, such as maybe eating it or taking a bite, would make a good taunt. Just something random that I wanted to get out there.

I can't believe it's been 2 years. Does that make it canon that her birthday is June 2nd?
Oh my God we are playing as a 2 year old. Sumbody call the cops!

Also it should be said that I am VERY grateful. It may seem like people are getting impatient and whatnot but please by all means take as much time as you think you need and do whatever works for your schedule. It's better if things aren't rushed just for the sake of getting it done only to find pesky errors and bugs.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby lazulite_sword » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:02 am

FrostyDaFox wrote:This has nothing to do this the new sprites, but it's funny how the pie NT Mama is holding just fades in and out of existence. Kind of like Amy Rose's Piko Piko Hammer. Seriously, I know way too many female fictional characters that are just outright professionals at doing that… thing… with whatever they are holding. It's also strange how I never took note of this until now.

The wonders of Hammerspace are truly a sight to behold.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Hammerspace
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:37 am

JackHereTheRealOne wrote:Nearly Done with the sprites, threw most of them together in a gif to see the flow of things and make sure everything is consistent, because I neglect to check that kind of thing while working on stuff.

Here's the gif btw for you impatient individuals out there.
80%done.gif

I still need to make:

-Walking animation
-double digestion, sitting and standing (and the non-digest sprites one for those who prefer that)
-taunt, I think
-random rubbing

I think that's it. I so lost track.

And I know someone out there is gonna say "the belly should be bigger!" Please wait till I finish these ones and then maybe i'll make bigger sprites. Depending on my time.

This looks amazing jack
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:38 am

Here goes all of the sprites...I think? I dunno, my brains a bit scrambled. How about ya'll let me know if I missed any.

And of course, 2 more gifs of what these sprites make. Of course, they can also be used or altered to make another animation.
walking.gif
walking.gif (15.55 KiB) Viewed 3327 times
Strug.gif
Strug.gif (40.59 KiB) Viewed 3327 times

Also, the letters used to order the sprites are not acronyms for anything in particular, just 2 random keys I pressed.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Re: drpolice's MUGEN vore edits (RIP Gardevoir)

Postby FrostyDaFox » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:59 am

Hmm! I've noticed that some are missing. I'll make a short list of those I noticed.

I refer to fighter factory a few times because I don't know how to take screenshots in general or in mugen...

>after ej3 there should be one or two more sprites where NT Mama has her eyes closed to end off the suction grab sprites.
(In Fighter Factory these are sprites 305-310, it seems that 306-309 are missing.)

>there are no updated sprites for attempting to grab her opponent into the mother smother move.

(Speaking of mother smother, the alternate variation of mother smother where NT Mama oral vores her opponent also is unfinished. Sure, if you do it against one opponent it's fine but against two NT Mama will just return to her normal sprites as if nothing happened shortly after the opponent has been eaten. It's strange because NT's belly has a competely different shape when she does the oral vore, with a different animation too. So either way the oral vore needs to be fixed and then the sprites need to be compatible with the newer double vore sprites.)

>sucessful mother smother and the failed attempts are missing.

>frisbee throwing sprites are missing.

>double digestion sprites are missing.

>updated taunt sprites are missing (where she spins her pie on one finger).

>shield based attacks (such as the sheild charge and simply pressing Z to deploy one and ) aaaaaaare missing.

>the special standing animation NT does when doing the trip attack (where you press down+back+X/Y/Z and a pie holder comes from the ground) and she isn't holding a pie but just simply keeps her finger pointed in the air as if pointing towards the sky like a true badass.

>the updated sprites where she shoots veggies out of her vajayjay.

I think that's it? I have a small feeling that I missed a few sprites aswell. These are just what I noticed.

Are you going for the whole "Oh she's heavier therefore she isn't as mobile" thing? WIll she lose speed and jump height? I'm curious.

Oh, and by the way, there's a certain version of Mugen where you can have 4vs4.
You know where I'm going with this xD quadruple unbirth sprites. That... would be insane.
Insane I tell you!

Okay now I'm just rambling, I need to get outta here.
I can't wait to see all of these in action, good sir!!

One last thing, try to make the double digestion sprites more... smooth and slow? I feel that the current digestion sprites are a bit
"poof they're gone are you happy now". Think of how DrPolice's Gardevoir. How it's smooth and slow, and all of that.

That is all~

Edit: Found a few more missing sprites.

>Frisbee throwing and catching wile crouching.

>This blushing face NT Makes, I don't really know what it's for but it's sprite #68 in fighter factory.

>Her spanking attack.

>The winning animation for her breast vore move (E.g. She unbirths one opponent and finishes the other opponent with mother smother afterwards).

>Sprite #489 in fighter factory, I don't really know what it's for...
Last edited by FrostyDaFox on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Breastex » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:37 am

I didn't see any digesting sprites unless i overlooked them also
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Thanks for the list Frosty, it really helps me narrow things down.

Unfortunately, moves like the smother thing, the thing she does where she can like force push with the disc thing, things like that were made after I
had made the 1st set of sprites I listed, so I never really planned on including those (hell, I forgot about them up till now).

Also, the suction move, I never planned on making that either. It seems, you may have
confused the "releasing one enemy" sprites (or ej0-3) for the suction sprites, since they look similar.

The frisbee throwing sprites I feel like I made already, i'll check again.

Double digestion however, yes I noticed I forgot those ones, but hey, there almost finished, so that's good.

Taunt, yes, I have those done too, wasn't included in folder I guess. I'll put em in with the digestions.

In conclusion, all of these sprites can be made, and I can do that when i'm finished, but as for now, i'm gonna focus on the main "must have" things. Then i'll do things like the smother grab, and stuff.

Also I should mention again,
FrostyDaFox wrote:One last thing, try to make the double digestion sprites more... smooth and slow? I feel that the current digestion sprites are a bit
"poof they're gone are you happy now". Think of how DrPolice's Gardevoir. How it's smooth and slow, and all of that.

I'm only making the sprites to all things that are Mugen now :( , what you see in the animations is just a preview of what they make really, you gotta talk to one of the coders here like Pilum, or DrPolice about slower animations. Unless of course it calls for extra sprites. But between you and me, since you sound like you got FF down, check out the animation section, I bet you can adjust things to your liking very easily, you just gotta believe, but don't believe in yourself, believe in me because I believe in you.

479dd816b36aa17a56186063da7a68e4.png
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Pilum » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:14 pm

You've proven yourself once again, Jack. I'm excited to see Mama still being worked on in my lazy absence.

As for FrostyDaFox's suggestions, are you asking for a slower animation overall and/or more keyframes in the animation? Neither are too difficult, but I don't plan on changing her digestion animations unless I'm really in the mood to do so. You can add more frames to each frame of her animation in the animation section of FF3, and it shouldn't be difficult to export Mama's sprites and throw in some more in-between frames for digestion. Her sprites are almost as simple as one can get.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Are there any gifs of the gardevoir's animations?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Digestion sprites
Digest.rar
(121.71 KiB) Downloaded 719 times

I'm gonna be honest, digestion sprites are not my strong point, so I would take no offence from anyone wanting to make different ones.

I'll do more sprites at some point, I got other stuff I gotta continue working on now, like sprites for other games, mugen characters, drawing, etc.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby FrostyDaFox » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Hmm, I think they look nice. :0
You can't just release such good sprites and call them mediocre, because they look amazing.
Nt Mama is so shiny sometimes. IT'S WONDERFUL.

I know sprite making can get tedious. Quality over quantity~!

Breastex is going to loooove this.

Once this is released I might edit my copy so bt11 is the last digestion sprite.
It just looks more fitting to me. :L
FrostyDaFox
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game