Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby WonkoTheSane » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:13 pm

As an avid Avatar fan and a voraphile, I rejoice whenever the two bizzare yet brilliant worlds of Avatar and Vore collide *nods at geofrey*

However, I put it to you that there should be more Avatar vore. Indeed, every day I weep because there is never any vore in the series itself

I have noticed that what little Avatar vore there is out there in the world is mainly if not entirely one human voring another. I think it would be great if one of the characters was vored by Appa or a Dragon or, i dunno, a Badgermole...

Unfortunately I can't draw to save my life, and my writing skills need more developing before I can make them public without embarressing myself. So, yeah, I put it to you, Vore Community, let's have more Avatar Vore!

And because I'm slightly inebriated (it's 1am here in the UK atm) and I love Boney M almost as much as I love Avatar:
For the queen he was no wheeler-dealer, though she'd heard the things he'd done!
She believed he was a holy healer who would heal her son!

Ra Ra Rasputin etc you know the rest...
WonkoTheSane
New to the forum

female preds

Postby gamdann » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Have there been any female preds in Avatar so far, if so which episodes?
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: female preds

Postby ArtSavage » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Russia's Greatest Love Machine!
ArtSavage
Participator

Postby Avenger413 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 am

gamdann wrote:Have there been any female preds in Avatar so far, if so which episodes?

I would have to say Azula (earth and fire books... what episodes exactly i dont know but shes almost in every one) and she carries around a posse of two other fire nation chicks... one does have to wonder what they'd do to the avatar group if they caught them.

Also there has been vore in the series. Souzens comet part 1.
Avenger413
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitti » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:15 am

It'd be great if Zuko were a pred.. *begins to daydream* Hehe, yeah. That'd be a nice one! *insert pervy grin here*

@Art$avage - lol x3
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby killer4710 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:11 am

heres a link too an avatar vore ;O?

http://corybear.deviantart.com/art/Sokka-vore-79948933
killer4710
New to the forum

Postby WonkoTheSane » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:41 am

ah, yes, indeed there was sort-of-vore in sozin's comet part 1, when Sokka came close to being swallowed by Appa, but i had started this topic before that had aired.

And alas, with the epic finale out of the way, that shall be the closest that Avatar ever got to having vore in the series itself

and can i ask, am i the only vore out there who would find something like Ty Lee being eaten by a dragon sexy?
WonkoTheSane
New to the forum

Postby geofrey » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:17 pm

You are not alone. Perhaps a good way to approach this would be with that Unagi monster (that serpenty fish thing in the water in one of the early episodes of season 1). After all, when the gaang meet with the kyoshi warriors for the first time, Suki did threaten to feed them to the unagi while they were tied to a pole. Alas, like you, I can't draw and I don't have the free time or privacy to write for the moment.

Mind boggles with possibilities, Ty Lee joins the kyoshi warriors and has to pass tests or be fed to the serpent (she would fail) or just suki feeding a tied up katara, or suki herself getting eaten by mistake...
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sarbiton » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:00 pm

I believe somebody here once said "No matter what you look for, you'll always think there's too little of it." I think the statement stands for this thread too.
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Avatar vore

Postby Mastercin » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:24 pm

Can someone please draw Katara eating someone? That'd be awesome!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration