Red dragon interview (Scat warning)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Red dragon interview (Scat warning)

Postby kernac » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi.

For those here who play D&D you probably already seen that, for those who don't, well let me explain: Wizard of the coast made those little vid "interview with monster" that are basicly this guy interviewing some iconic D&D monster to advertise their new product, D&D 4e.

In this one the guy interview a red dragon, and he get a surprise at the end.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/toon/20080910a

enjoy^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Red dragon interview (Scat warning)

Postby Nubias » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Nice find! I especially liked the ending with the interviewer and the dragon. I don't want to say more because it will spoil it for everyone else who hasn't seen it.
A man does not die of love, or his heart, or even of old age; he dies of being a man
Nubias
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BerserkerB » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:55 pm

That was hilarious. I probably didn't get any subtle jokes with D&D, cause I've never played, but still, good find.
If I'm hungry and you are tasty, then why fight it?
BerserkerB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kanosint » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Oh my o_O DnD, scat, vore and sweet Red Draggies <3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby kernac » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Hehe, Kobolds rule, don't they?
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby SyH » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 pm

hehe that was awsome :3, i loved the ending
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Ranger » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 pm

My gosh, I recognise that animating style X3 That looks like the same person who made Prowliesand Bitey X3 Always great to see stuff from him~!
Ranger
---

Re:

Postby John » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Ranger wrote:My gosh, I recognise that animating style X3 That looks like the same person who made Prowliesand Bitey X3 Always great to see stuff from him~!

It's by Adam Phillips yup! His stuff has always been enjoyable to watch.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Wizard of the coast was down for some time it would seem, but now they are back up: The link should work perfectly.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby DracoDarastrix » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Now that is how a draggy should live. Being idolized by loyal servants as Kobalds also eat and burn everything you like. Oh yeah and don't forget the hoarding. Hoarding is very important. ^^

(I trully laughed of my chair at the random paper guy exp adventure hoggers that appeared and then got burned. I can still hear them shout. Exp exp.....lol ^^ )
Yay! Another yummy for my tummy. ^^
DracoDarastrix
Somewhat familiar

Postby kernac » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:38 pm

DracoDarastrix wrote:Now that is how a draggy should live. Being idolized by loyal servants as Kobalds also eat and burn everything you like. Oh yeah and don't forget the hoarding. Hoarding is very important. ^^

(I trully laughed of my chair at the random paper guy exp adventure hoggers that appeared and then got burned. I can still hear them shout. Exp exp.....lol ^^ )

Dam right!

Hehe, the part that made me laugh out loud was the kobold getting out of the turd shouting: "I'm the chosen one!" And if you look carefully, you can see he's the one who speak to the interviewer.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby DracoDarastrix » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 am

kernac wrote:
DracoDarastrix wrote:Now that is how a draggy should live. Being idolized by loyal servants as Kobalds also eat and burn everything you like. Oh yeah and don't forget the hoarding. Hoarding is very important. ^^

Dam right!

Hehe, the part that made me laugh out loud was the kobold getting out of the turd shouting: "I'm the chosen one!" And if you look carefully, you can see he's the one who speak to the interviewer.

Yup Draco noticed that. Funny in the D&D V 3.5 the chosen are Kobolds with Draconic Heritage. It was a feat you could select for them from the book "Races of the Dragon." Also loved the voice of that same Kobold though. Murr... wish one of my 10.000.000 Kobold servants would do that. ^^
DracoDarastrix
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Desudesune » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:13 am

I liked the troll; wordplay is fun.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, MINIS
BLAH BLAH BLAH, MONEYGRUBBING >:(
Desudesune
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Rashin » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 am

that was quite disturbing. though, i was amused.

thanks for the share.

Rashin~
~(You're As Hardcore As A Fluffy Bunny)~

~Feel Free To Check Out My DeviantART Account: www.assassin-sylk.deviantart.com ~

- My Vore Art On Aryion: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... ic&t=10632 -
Rashin
---

Re:

Postby kernac » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:09 am

Rashin wrote:that was quite disturbing. though, i was amused.

thanks for the share.

Rashin~

Hey, no prob.

Tho I dunno what was disturbing in this vid O.o

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby kernac » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:04 am

No more comments?

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Lexifoxy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:31 am

Hahah, I thought that was so cute at the end when all the little dragons went "yum-yum-yummy!"
Lexifoxy
--- ?

Re:

Postby DracoDarastrix » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:08 pm

SlaughterDog wrote:Hahah, I thought that was so cute at the end when all the little dragons went "yum-yum-yummy!"

Ehhh those are called Kobolds. They are more lizards then dragons because they are cold blooded. But in their veins flows small portions of dragon blood. Indeed some Kobolds are more closer to a dragon then a lizard. These rare few are called chosen ones. ^^
DracoDarastrix
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby soth_87 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 pm

lol kobolds are the best
soth_87
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Gelus » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 pm

[quote]Ehhh those are called Kobolds. They are more lizards then dragons because they are cold blooded. But in their veins flows small portions of dragon blood. Indeed some Kobolds are more closer to a dragon then a lizard. These rare few are called chosen ones. ^^[/quote]

Kobolds are not cold blooded. And they're directly descended from dragons [by magic, not by breeding]. Some kobolds (called 'dragonwrought') even have strong enough dragon blood to display all the basic dragon traits. Cep't for special breath, poor little guys.

Hunh.... my quote brackets broke.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion