Sarlacc anatomy!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Sarlacc anatomy!

Postby Kuja » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:25 pm

A rare image found on Wookiepedia of the anatomy of the gluttonous Sarlacc from Starwars Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
Attachments
Sarlacc_Body.jpg
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Re: Sarlacc anatomy!

Postby Ka-Atis » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 am

wow 8O
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Firon » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:08 am

interesting fact file
Firon
---

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:56 am

The interesting part is how they managed to map the insides of the Sarlacc. How'd they do that??? :D
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby RedonBlack » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:13 am

Obvious: They found one, and cut it in half.
RedonBlack
Participator

Postby Firon » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:30 am

Sarlacc's completely buried underground.....they couldn't of dug it out without it defending itself
Firon
---

Postby Ranger » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:55 am

Firon wrote:Sarlacc's completely buried underground.....they couldn't of dug it out without it defending itself

*Ahem* Fictional world....'Nuff said XP

Anyways though, I remember this image. It was in a little Book I saw in my school Library once, and it basically a heap of Cutaway images of different Star Wars creations, like the Sarlaac (Of course), Boba's "Slave 1" and other ships, and a few droids and facilities :3 Was rather interesting
Ranger
---

Postby Kphoria » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 am

That movie has loads of vore scenes, sadly some were off-screen. But great movie anyway. Course there's one thing I wonder about. I've read a few books that take place years after Return Of The Jedi, and we all remember seeing Boba Fett being swallowed. But somehow he's returned in the books I read. Is it possible to escape before being digested?
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TW » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Ok, people really have waaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands... Its official.

Still a good find. Just... Wow. Who would have thought of that?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby kernac » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Kphoria wrote:That movie has loads of vore scenes, sadly some were off-screen. But great movie anyway. Course there's one thing I wonder about. I've read a few books that take place years after Return Of The Jedi, and we all remember seeing Boba Fett being swallowed. But somehow he's returned in the books I read. Is it possible to escape before being digested?

I guess it is, they do say that Sarlacc take 1000 year to digest its prey... which mean they don't come too ofty by in that desert.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Vorishartist » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 pm

If you read the facts on the sheet, also if you were familiar with the events after ROTJ, Boba Fett escapes from the Sarlacc and is the only known person to have survived an encounter.
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby Akiada » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Heh, I remember this in some big book on Star Wars animals. Very fun.

Firon wrote:Sarlacc's completely buried underground.....they couldn't of dug it out without it defending itself

It's defense consists of tentacles that don't reach particulary far beyond it's pit, which if you needed to, you could disable by rolling a fragmentation grenade into said pit and letting the sharp metal it spews out disable aforementioned tentacles.

Bring in the diggers, and Bam.

Kphoria wrote:That movie has loads of vore scenes, sadly some were off-screen. But great movie anyway. Course there's one thing I wonder about. I've read a few books that take place years after Return Of The Jedi, and we all remember seeing Boba Fett being swallowed. But somehow he's returned in the books I read. Is it possible to escape before being digested?

Mr. Fett's armor saved his hide, literally. Between it's protective capabilities (as it is fully sealed) and it's inbuilt weaponry he was able to, eventually, blast his way out in spectacular fashion.

So it's possible. If you have the right stuff. You get thrown in with just the clothes on your back (or less than that, yikes!) and you're boned.
Akiada
???

Postby Athos » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Yay for the giant Maw in the sand :-D
Athos
disembodied soul

Postby French_snack » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:32 pm

There's a short story about it, which I read years ago. It's either in Tales from Jabba's Palace or in Tales from the Bounty Hunters; I can't remember.

He blasted his way out (by blowing up his jet pack, if I recall correctly), killing the sarlacc in the process. Then he lay naked, burnt and dying in the sand until Dengar (a fellow bounty hunter; the guy with the bandaged head in TESB) found him and nursed him back to health.

(What can I say? I used to be a Star Wars fan. Many years ago, I hasten to add. :P )
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Kuja » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:26 am

Excellent question! in fact Boba is the only known survivor of being swallowed by the Sarlacc, he escapes by exploding his jet pack that causes the creature to throw up. I dont know all spacifics but He is heavily injured during the experience and takes a couple years to get back up on his feet.

Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:28 am

I love Star Wars. I'm a fan as well...don't know why, since my padre was a Star Trek fan and I hated Star Trek, but he liked it more than Star Wars.

I've seen the Sarlacc before while reading a Star Wars biology book at Borders. I love the animals from Star Wars, in fact, I remember playing a game that allows you to build a foodweb and world of Star Wars creatures and plants, titled, "Gungan Frontier". You just sit there and watch a bunch of animals gobble each other down. Fun times. Fun times.

I wonder how'd a Sarlacc would fare against a Rancor or a Ronto?
Gentle_Grounds

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 am

Gentle_Grounds wrote:I love Star Wars. I'm a fan as well...don't know why, since my padre was a Star Trek fan and I hated Star Trek, but he liked it more than Star Wars.

I've seen the Sarlacc before while reading a Star Wars biology book at Borders. I love the animals from Star Wars, in fact, I remember playing a game that allows you to build a foodweb and world of Star Wars creatures and plants, titled, "Gungan Frontier". You just sit there and watch a bunch of animals gobble each other down. Fun times. Fun times.

It would tranquilize and consume the rancor. Not sure what a Ronto is?
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Demihunger » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Well in Star Wars: Force Unleashed they had the Mega Sarlacc on Felucia an you had to get inside it.
Demihunger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:04 pm

Jacquelope wrote:
Gentle_Grounds wrote:I love Star Wars. I'm a fan as well...don't know why, since my padre was a Star Trek fan and I hated Star Trek, but he liked it more than Star Wars.

It would tranquilize and consume the rancor. Not sure what a Ronto is?

That's amazing, knowing the Rancor is a rather large animal; however, the Ronto is a very large animal on Tatoonie. If you've watched some of the Star Wars movies, they're the large four legged looking dinosaur giraffe elephant creatures that are seen being used as beasts of burdens.

The Sarlacc, has an animal that eats it...

The Giant Krayt dragon

Gentle_Grounds

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:21 pm

oh sh.. 8O
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Next

Return to Softvore