wolf anal vore (f/m, digestion, scat)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

wolf anal vore (f/m, digestion, scat)

Postby juicefox » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:48 am

Ok, this is a story I added to on writing.com, but I put so much effort into it I wanted to turn it into a proper story and post it here. I've credited everyone (in sqare brackets) who posted before me even though I've drastically edited their parts to create a consistant and cohesive story.

Please tell me if this is a very not cool thing to do so I won't do anything similar in the future.

ALUE
From “Boy meets Canine”
Link: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1108053

[Swift Paw Fat Fox]
As you walk through the forest near Nome you can hear something follow. A howl sounds very close to where you stand. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a gray flash of movement.

You run but the thing that following catches you. The weight of the large animal hits you square in the back, smacking you into the forest floor. With your peripheral vision you see the white gleam of a wolf’s teeth.

You close your eyes waiting for it to close its jaws around your neck and squeeze the life out of you. But nothing happen. You turn over and stare at the beautiful blue eyes staring back.

"Hi, my name’s Alue."

[Unknown User]

You blink with surprise and quickly withdraw from underneath her. When you regain your composure you ask, as politely as you could in this confused state, why she tackled you. Smiling innocently she says, "That’s up to you, really. I’m hungry and I would really like to eat you, but I’m also in need of a mate. You can either refuse me and have one-way trip to my belly or you can fulfill my other desires. Either way, I want you inside of me.”

The idea of buggering her grossed you out, but you’re willing to do it if your life depends on it, so you agree. She dances with glee, “this is great,” she says. “I can do things with you that I wouldn’t dare ask of another wolf, because if you refuse or tell anyone I can just eat you.”

Now you are really scared. Bestiality is a disturbing enough act, you shudder to think of what else she’ll have you do. And because you can’t refuse her, you feel trapped.

She looks you up and down, you assume she’s thinking of all the filthiest things she can do with you. A chill runs through your body when her furry lips twist into a wicked smile. “I know, you can start off by licking my arse," she says with an innocent giggle.

[Swift Paw Fat Fox]
You hide you disgust and agree. You didn’t even want to rim a human, much less an animal. And this is only for starters.

You let her push you to the ground with her paw. She stands parallel but opposite over you so that you look directly underneath her tail. She lowers her self so her arse is almost touching your face.

You lick at her, but a foul taste makes you stop immediately. You spit and complain that her arse hasn’t been cleaned. Offended, she growls, "well if you don't like it then there's always the alternative."

[Ace of Kings]
You didn’t want to die but you couldn’t bring yourself to lick her dirty arse. The urge to escape became overwhelming. You throw her off you and she hit the ground with a yelp. You know she can outrun you, so as she’s getting up you put her in a headlock and begin to wrestle her back to the grown.

[JuiceFox]
You have the element of surprise but her wolf strength is far greater than your own. You didn’t really think this through. You want to get away but by putting Alue in a headlock you’ve really pissed her off and your afraid of what she’ll do to you when you let go. Her strength is too much and her surprise is evaporating. Eventually, she overcomes you and pins you down.

Alue's face is inches away from your own. Her rank breath baths your face. The padded feet that held you firmly down felt like they were weighed down with the force of a building. Alue was stronger than you could've imagined, and now she’s pissed.

"I wanted you as a mate, but after that stunt you just pulled you're dinner," she says. "All you had to do was lick my arse," she sounds like her feelings were hurt, "but now I'm going to make you fill it."

A glimmer of hope. As nasty as Alue's arse was, you’re still willing to stick your dick in it to save your life. You tell her you’ll sodomise her if that’s what she wants.

But ominously she replies, “that’s not what I meant.”

She proceeds to demonstrate what she meant on your chest. Alue squats, her forepaws still holding you down, and releases the contents of her bowels.

"You're next," she says. "There's no way for you to get out of it now. I gave you a chance, but you just insult me by trying to get away."

You tell her you're sorry, and you didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

She shakes her head, angrily. "You think my arse is gross don't you."

You lie, and tell her you don't, even though it hasn't been cleaned.

"Okay then, I'll give you a choice," she says. "You'll be my next bowel movement, that's already been decided, but I'll let you choose which end you enter my belly from. And don't you dare show any resistance or I'll rip you to shreds."

You decide to take the backdoor. You don't think it's possible for the wolf to ingest you via her anus, and this way you won't have to worry about those teeth.

Wiping away the warm excrement that she left on your chest, you give Alue your decision and she's pleased with your choice. "I'm glad you're giving my arse another chance," she says. "I emptied my arse especially for you. I know that you didn't like it before because of all the crap."

She instructs you to kneel and warns you again, in more detail, of what she’ll do if you try to escape again. You have no intention of running because you know that Alue will just catch you again, and you're afraid the gory death she promises. Besides, when she realizes that you won't fit in her arse she might show you mercy for your obedience.

Alue backs up towards you with her tail raised. "Stick your fingers in," she tells you. "Deep."

You push your fingers into the black lips of her tailhole, she clenched every few seconds. "Push further. Get your arm all the way in there."

You do as your told. You start to worry when your entire arm disappears inside her. If there is enough room for your arm then maybe there is in fact enough room for the rest of you.

"I can do the rest," she says, clenching to make sure she doesn't lose an inch of her anticipated meal. She positions herself directly above you. "Well it was nice knowing you. See you when my tummies done with you."

Your heart races with fear. She is going to do it. You try to calm yourself. It's one thing to get your arm in her, but your whole body? You don’t know whether this is the right time for another escape attempt. The end you are dealing with doesn't have the teeth, so you won't get bit until after your out, and maybe you'll be able to catch her off guard. But what if she’s expecting you to try to escape again.

As bad as your situation is, you'd rather deal with the foul smell of this end of Alue than the one with the teeth. And you're still can't believe that a wolf can ingest you via the intestinal tract. Your disbelief, however, is quenched when Alue sits. Your head and shoulders join your already swallowed arm. The smell is more than you can handle and you try to wriggle your way out, but Alue anticipates this and clenches to hold you in place.

Alue is taking you in from above so she has you trapped. Gravity made the act of swallowing you effortless on Alue's part but at this point there wasn't much you could do about it. You couldn't use the ground for leverage because it only pushed you further up the wolf’s waste hole. Futilely, you try to push against the intestine walls with your swallowed hand in an attempt to prevent Alue from coming down further. But her intestine walls are too slimy to get a grip on and she swallow you down to your waist, pinning the wrist of your unswallowed hand uselessly to your side.

You were in a kneeling position when Alue started and have since sat down on your calves. Because of this, her anus couldn't fit around your buckled legs, her full weight resting on your lap. Embarrassed, she asks nicely, "could you, sorta … stand up." Of course you refuse. "Fine," she says angrily. "You know, you're the only meal I've allowed to enter me this way and you won't even help me swallow you." This is an absurd expectation. You can't imagine any of her previous pray cutting and deboning themselves to make her eating process easier, why should she expect you to do, essentially, the same thing.

Several minutes pass. Alue shifts and pushes her body uselessly down. Your legs are now asleep from the constant weight on your lap, and Alue's stomach rumbles impatiently. Defeated, Alue stands up to eject you so that she can eat you the old fashioned way. But as she does this something happens that neither of you had anticipated. Your legs straighten out like that of a ragdoll. You can't do anything about this as your legs are asleep, and they need time for the circulation to return.

Alue immediately takes advantage of your momentary paralysis, and sits down once more. You are back in a kneeling position, freeing your thighs for her consumption. You panic, and pull the hand that her anus has pinned to your side inside her to assist your other hand with pushing against the slimy intestine walls. Once you remember how useless this effort was the first time, you try to squeeze your hand back out of the wolf and get a grip on her relatively dry arse. Unfortunately, it is impossible to free your hand once devoured and Alue takes in your thighs in, unobstructed.

Alue sits on the forest floor with nothing but your feet and calves showing. You feel her tail brush against your feet as she wags with pride and excitement. She stands up again, lifting you clear of the ground, expecting your legs to straighten out once again. But this time you make sure your knees stay bent. She practically does a handstand in an attempt to let gravity assist her, and shakes her lower body to loosen you in, but you stay in place. She growls in frustration, and grinds and scrapes your legs on some rough ground. It hurts but you’re determined to get out of this alive.

Alue sits again, and doesn’t shift. You hear her stomach growling more fiercely than ever, but she makes no further attempts to swallow you. Hours pass, and she has neither swallowed nor ejected you, but continues to just sit there, doing nothing else. Finally, some movement. She clenches tight and lifts you in the air again, in an almost handstand. Your bent knees would prevent you from descending into her intestines, but her anus is clenched so tight, that you wouldn’t slide in anyway.

You hear her stomach rumble again, but this time is different. It’s less acidic and more of a shifting sound, and it’s getting closer. The source of the sound soon presents itself. Sliding around the corner of the intestines you are trapped in is a fresh turd. You forget all about keeping your knees bent, and struggle furiously to get from the incoming log.

Ironically, all your struggles to get away from the turd are pulling you closer to it. Your struggles loosened the grip that the intestine walls have around you and let gravity take over. The turd mashes into you and your struggles intensify. “You should have let me swallow when your path was clear,” Alue says with a giggle.

By this point, only your feet are outside of her. You feel them touch the ground as she squats to release her now mashed up turd that envelops you. Alue manages to release her waste, without losing any of her precious meal, the ground holding you in place. When the waste is released, Alue reverts back to her almost handstand and jiggles to take in the last of you.

When her sphincter closes behind your toes you know it’s over. You are now at the mercy of Alue’s internal organs, and you know from the hungry sounds of her stomach what they intend for you. Her intestines pull you in the same way they would push a turd out and deposit you in her eager stomach, which greedily gets to work on ensuring that you’re suitably digested when you make your return trip.

With you finally securely trapped in her stomach Alue lets out a fart, as if to signify you’re the last breath you’ll take when her stomach reduces you to mush, but more likely a simple expression of how satisfied she is with her meal. “All gone,” she says contentedly, as she gets down from her handstand.

Alue lies down to sleep. The chaotic struggles and cries you make as you melt within are reduces to soft gurgles witch are comforting and reassuring noises to Alue’s ears. She sleeps, glad that she can let her stomach do the rest of the work and proud of what she had just done.

THE END
juicefox
Participator

Re: wolf anal vore (f/m, digestion, scat)

Postby juicefox » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:36 am

EPILOGUE
Alue awakes with a full rectum. Her last meal was impatiently weighting for release, so she squats, lifting her tail, to do so. The log she pushes out coils endlessly on the ground. She releases more waste than she had ever previously. After pinching off the first steaming log and preparing for another she realizes, with a smile, where she’s shitting or, more specifically, what she’s shitting on. They were the socks and shoes of the same creature that she was now expelling.

The second log is rougher than the first. When her rectum is empty, Alue investigates to see why. The creature she had eaten yesterday was fully clothed, and it appears as though, her stomach was unable to completely digest these clothes. Alue is disappointed at this. Her stomach is usually able to digest her pray completely, except for their hair and teeth.

“Oh well. The person inside the clothes was digested, and that’s the main thing,” she says. Remembering how embarrassingly unclean her arse was before, Alue wipes herself on a grassy patch and disappears back into the forest.
juicefox
Participator

Postby Iyeru » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:48 am

Nice work, I always loved second person POV.
Iyeru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Raptor1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:32 am

Thanks for posting this juicefox. You gave credit to the other people who posted, so I don't think there is anything wrong here.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby Hongry01 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:14 pm

That really was epic
Hongry01
Participator

Postby juicefox » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Iyeru wrote:Nice work, I always loved second person POV.

Me too. That's what I love about interactives, they're usually second person and their in the present tense. It just makes you feel more involved when you read them.

And, I'm glad you don't mind what I did, Raptor1. I was just worried that people would see it as cheap self-promotion to post work of an interactive on here.
juicefox
Participator

Postby Rashin » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 pm

I enjoyed it, that was a great read.

congratulations!!

Rashin~
~(You're As Hardcore As A Fluffy Bunny)~

~Feel Free To Check Out My DeviantART Account: www.assassin-sylk.deviantart.com ~

- My Vore Art On Aryion: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... ic&t=10632 -
Rashin
---

Postby SyH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 am

<3 hehe i loved that, not many pov vore stories includin scat, nice work
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby juicefox » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:50 am

SyH wrote:<3 hehe i loved that, not many pov vore stories includin scat, nice work

Yeah, I wasn't going to include the post-vore scat, but I couldn't help myself. I always include full digestion in my stories.
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby Rufus » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:25 am

Good read. The scat was a good addition.
Rufus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby wztalst » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 pm

wow... that was awesome... id love to be in that situation..
wztalst
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby juicefox » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 am

Thanks. It's always nice to know that people read my work when I post it.
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby Zeara » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 am

I only had time to do Renemon, but that was great ^^ very good wording indeed ^^
All Arise...
Now be seated...
Now Arise again...
Now get down with yo self!!
*funky music*
Zeara
Participator

Re:

Postby juicefox » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:44 am

Zeara wrote:I only had time to do Renemon, but that was great ^^ very good wording indeed ^^

*sigh* yeah, it seems like everybodys focusing on renamon in that story. Don't get me wrong, I love renamon. In fact, I like her a lot better than Alue. I just think it's sad that there's a lot of potential that's not being ignored.
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby MicroDragon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:50 am

Great Story never heard a of non-anthro AV story ^_^ was quite good
MicroDragon
New to the forum

Re:

Postby juicefox » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 am

MicroDragon wrote:Great Story never heard a of non-anthro AV story ^_^ was quite good

Yeah, animal anal vore is indeed quite rare. But hey, if you liked it you might like farmlover's work. His work got me into anal vore in the first place.

link: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/pancake
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby Zeara » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:03 am

*sigh* yeah, it seems like everybodys focusing on renamon in that story. Don't get me wrong, I love renamon. In fact, I like her a lot better than Alue. I just think it's sad that there's a lot of potential that's not being ignored

no no you missunderstand me man ^^ i said i only had time to do her, i went back later and did the rest... well the ones i could ^^ very nice indeed your right the Alue one is Awesome!!
All Arise...
Now be seated...
Now Arise again...
Now get down with yo self!!
*funky music*
Zeara
Participator

Re:

Postby Vega » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm

i started reading this a couple day ago and although some of it would normally make me feel uncomfortable i decided to read the whole of it and i have to admit that its really good...you have done a great job with this

i especially liked the description of him trying to stop what was happening to him

thx for posting it
Understanding is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

"Crescit Sub Pondere Virtus"

Micro mascot for the Brum furmeets
Vega
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby juicefox » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Vega wrote:i started reading this a couple day ago and although some of it would normally make me feel uncomfortable i decided to read the whole of it and i have to admit that its really good...you have done a great job with this

i especially liked the description of him trying to stop what was happening to him

thx for posting it

Thanks. What most attracts me most to vore is the idea of being completely overcome despite my best efforts. So my prey-characters usually go down fighting nail and teeth.

I'm glad you finished it. But, if you don't mind me asking, which parts made you uncomfortable? I'm just curious and I might want to keep it in mind in later work.
juicefox
Participator

Re:

Postby tod3690 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:24 am

Wait a sec your Farmlover?

I was unable to locate it however there is a story where a farmer goes up a husky's butt. If I find it I'll post it.
tod3690
---

Next

Return to Analvore