Transformation/unbirth combo?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Transformation/unbirth combo?

Postby DinSumIn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 am

I have a typical fantasy that starts out with my body being forceable transformed to female, usually by potion, mind control, or black magic, and then being unbirthed by a large fleshy vagina monster or being sexually assaulted by tentacles and slowly ingested by a large plant.

I am a straight male with a beautiful girlfriend. She let's me fantasize being unbirthed by her when we're "together" (I need to respect her privacy by keeping it short and non descriptive).

I was wondering if anyone had a similar fantasy. And would you like to see drawing of this kind here on Eka's. :D
Last edited by DinSumIn on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Re: Transformation/unbirth combo? Drawing Poll.

Postby Fidel2323 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:36 am

i got a similiar fantasy:
my body is forced to transform into female and then a futanari makes me pregnant^^

ok, its only a little bit similiar >.>
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nocturn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:08 am

i had one where i am unbirthed then turned into a egg which the woman has sex and becomes pregnant
Nocturn
Participator

Postby DinSumIn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:05 am

Nice... those are different angles and good ones.

As far as drawing these fantasies, would there be interest? I want to start creating again.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nocturn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 am

your asking if there would be interest in something thats vore on this website...
Nocturn
Participator

Postby DinSumIn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:56 am

Nocturn wrote:your asking if there would be interest in something thats vore on this website...

Not so much that part of it, but more about the infusion of Futanari and or male to female Transformation with some vore. I'm curious if a majority of the members here want vore ONLY or if there's some interest for a little diversity. I don't know of any Futa or Transformation sites that match the size and frequent use like Eka's Portal and I'd like to share some of my works with you of this type, but want to get a feel for it first.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nocturn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:04 am

nomatter what you make there will allways be someone who will like it

your work would be for people who like vore transformations or transgender

ive seen some artists that do both transformations and vore art not usually at the same time except 1 time which was also transgender

besides digestion is a transformation also
Nocturn
Participator

Postby Houyo » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:55 pm

I don't think digestion counts as transformation...

But yeah, I have similar interests. Tg and impregnation.
Houyo
???

Postby GigaHand » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:59 am

I turn into a girl in every one of my fantasies. Also, I like to imagine myself as having someone in my uterus in some of those fantasies.

Also, DinSumIn, your avatar is awesome.
Religion. Because you're too lazy and stupid to come up with your own imaginary friend.
GigaHand
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby razorfield9 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 pm

I love stories like Danielle and the Dragon or something like that.

TF or TG by UB is Great.
Strawberries are deleterious
razorfield9
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fidel2323 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:02 am

DinSumIn wrote:I'd like to share some of my works with you of this type

Ohjeah, please share. please please :D
Fidel2323
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Transformation/unbirth combo?

Postby dreamweevil » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:32 am

DinSumIn wrote:I have a typical fantasy that starts out with my body being forceable transformed to female, usually by potion, mind control, or black magic, and then being unbirthed by a large fleshy vagina monster or being sexually assaulted by tentacles and slowly ingested by a large plant.

I am a straight male with a beautiful girlfriend. She let's me fantasize being unbirthed by her when we're "together".

I hope she enjoys that too. It isn't an uncommon fantasy for a woman, and it's fun to explore that instinct. Let her imagination take charge and see she where she leads you. (Some women can't do this, though; it's harder for women to maintain that suspension of disbelief while they're aroused).

I'm a bit surprised at the sequence of your typical fantasy. I've always written that unbirthing is a female-dominant event; she's the one who ends up on the outside. If you're getting transformed first, and then swallowed... well, you never actually got to actually experience being female, did you?

I can more easily imagine the opposite. Unbirthing is a significant head start on reproduction; while trapped in the womb, your captor can impose her genetic will on you, and when (if) you eventually emerge, she owns you: you become, at least for a time, an extension of her.
-- dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby DinSumIn » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:12 pm

GigaHand wrote:Also, DinSumIn, your avatar is awesome.

Dude, Thanks! I was thinking of updating it. I want to create a gif of some kind, maybe involving 18 or something completely new. It's a hard decision.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby DinSumIn » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Fidel2323 wrote:Ohjeah, please share. please please :D

I will then, I have to redraw them. I went through a bout of self-purification a while back and destroyed most my collection. There are a few weird ones left on a old disk that I forgot about, when I get back in town I'll create a thread of all my drawings in my gallery and add the few new old ones I have left.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby DinSumIn » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 pm

dreamweevil wrote:
DinSumIn wrote:I am a straight male with a beautiful girlfriend. She let's me fantasize being unbirthed by her when we're "together".
I hope she enjoys that too. It isn't an uncommon fantasy for a woman, and it's fun to explore that instinct. Let her imagination take charge and see she where she leads you. (Some women can't do this, though; it's harder for women to maintain that suspension of disbelief while they're aroused).

True, it does seem that way in her case too. She seems to struggle to come up with ideas.

dreamweevil wrote:
DinSumIn wrote:I have a typical fantasy that starts out with my body being forceable transformed to female, usually by potion, mind control, or black magic, and then being unbirthed by a large fleshy vagina monster or being sexually assaulted by tentacles and slowly ingested by a large plant.

I'm a bit surprised at the sequence of your typical fantasy. I've always written that unbirthing is a female-dominant event; she's the one who ends up on the outside. If you're getting transformed first, and then swallowed... well, you never actually got to actually experience being female, did you?

I can more easily imagine the opposite. Unbirthing is a significant head start on reproduction; while trapped in the womb, your captor can impose her genetic will on you, and when (if) you eventually emerge, she owns you: you become, at least for a time, an extension of her.

Those are some good points. Just being transformed through whatever circumstance is experience enough. I guess I have two fantasies and I like to combine them. The idea of what the feeling would be like to be unbirthed as a female is interesting to me. I also like the idea of being unbirthed and re-emerging as a female too. We have role played when we're "together" the action transforms my body into a female. I have a lot of fantasies involving some sort of unwilling transformation of either myself or someone else. Depends on what mood I'm in. When I was a child and I watched a show where the victim was slowly transformed into a dog or cat or something. It excited me.

Also I should mention that the end result in my fantasy from being unbirthed is absorption, or being turned into a clear goo or something and excreted. It's always sexually gratifying for both with no pain or discomfort involved.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby DinSumIn » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 pm

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the subject?
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deathworks » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:55 am

Hi!

Actually, this strays away from my core preference which is F/f. However, in the past, I also went for F/m and I am tolerant of it from other artists although F/f is definitely preferred.

The originally suggested item about the forced sex change before the UB did not strike me as interesting, but the combination of UB resulting in a sex change is actually something I have enjoyed in the works of several artists:

For one thing, it has occurred quite a few times in the Unending BE Addventure, the main thread of which features a male lead character who in some developments is changed in exactly that manner.

Even more important for me is the usage it has found in the Japanese monster girl community. While there is a wide diversity in the monster girls' personalities allowing for there being types I enjoy, the interaction seems to concentrate mostly on interaction with human males, at least on the established individual sites. Strong ties to the Battle Fuck and Femdom communities does not really help me either (^_^;;

However, there is one shining light for me there in exactly the concept you describe: A monster girl unbirthes or vores a human male and then rebirthes him as a monster girl of the same type (so, besides the sex change, there is even a species change).

This reformation is for instance a very common occurance in the stories by R.K. from the Demon World's Used Bookstore (魔界の古本屋). Watch out especially for a character called 'ルウ'. That is usually the name of a male character in his teens who usually gets converted in that manner.

Among the authors posting at the Monster Girl Encyclopedia (モンスター娘百覧), it occurs once in a while. The most noteworthy of them using it regularly, is probably 初ヶ瀬マキナ, who has created his own site Makinaway a little while ago where all his stories can be found.

Well, that is how I have come across this most often and enjoyed it (especially the Japanese sites).

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re:

Postby DinSumIn » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Dude, Deathworks, that's a lot of good info. Thank you for being so detailed.
N/A
DinSumIn
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion