Same-Size Vore Drawing Thread

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Same-Size Vore Drawing Thread

Postby Quantium » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:I also remember the first vore picture you did. A lady (who looked like seven of nine) about to eat Donald Duck. I liked that one, and the expression on Donald's face made me laugh.

Actually that was not my first vore picture, I made 2... or was it 1?... vore pictures before it.

And yes that Donald Duck one... hehe.. I mean WTF? Ducks are food for humans! Nothing else! Donald Duck deserves to be eaten! xD

Ka-Atis wrote:It's kind of scary how fast time go. One and a half year..

yeah..
Quantium
???

Postby Quantium » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Actually I have drawed a little comic about Micky Mouse being eaten by a sexy Cat-woman. Maybe I should post it... hmmm xd
Quantium
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:And yes that Donald Duck one... hehe.. I mean WTF? Ducks are food for humans! Nothing else! Donald Duck deserves to be eaten! xD

Sure.

It's really funny how even Donald Duck eats Turkey in his own comics.. XD
Well as long as he doesn't eat duck..

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Actually I have drawed a little comic about Micky Mouse being eaten by a sexy Cat-woman. Maybe I should post it... hmmm xd

If you are happy with it, sure, go ahead. :-D
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Quantium » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:It's really funny how even Donald Duck eats Turkey in his own comics.. XD
Well as long as he doesn't eat duck..

Haha, actually in one comic magazine a guy (letter to the editor) wrote and asked if Donald Duck is cannibal since he eats turkey... but the reply he got was: "A duck eating a turkey is not cannibalism" xD

Ka-Atis wrote:
D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Actually I have drawed a little comic about Micky Mouse being eaten by a sexy Cat-woman. Maybe I should post it... hmmm xd

If you are happy with it, sure, go ahead. :-D

I dunno why I haven't posted it before... it just never came off... it's same size so I can post it here.. I just need to find it first xD
Quantium
???

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:I also remember the first vore picture you did. A lady (who looked like seven of nine) about to eat Donald Duck. I liked that one, and the expression on Donald's face made me laugh.

It's kind of scary how fast time go. One and a half year..

I would love to see a picture of that.
Gentle_Grounds

Postby Quantium » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Here is the catwoman eating Mickey Mouse comic =P

Poor Duckburg, who shall now save them from Black-Pete if Mickey Mouse can't?
Quantium
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:51 pm

yay what a nice couple they make. :-D

and yes, good to finally get rid of that annoying mouse. cats rule.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Quantium » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:yay what a nice couple they make. :-D

Yes, Black-Pete and the Catwoman makes a nice couple, bearing in mind Black-Pete is as well a cat.

Ka-Atis wrote:and yes, good to finally get rid of that annoying mouse. cats rule.

Hehe yes :D

Here is another older picture I have, Mewtwo digesting Pickashu! (can't spell his name without looking for it), it was a request I made a long time ago, but since it's.. well kinda Same Size I can post it here as well.
Quantium
???

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:08 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:
Ka-Atis wrote:yay what a nice couple they make. :-D

Yes, Black-Pete and the Catwoman makes a nice couple, bearing in mind Black-Pete is as well a cat.

exactly :D

Here is another older picture I have, Mewtwo digesting Pickashu! (can't spell his name without looking for it), it was a request I made a long time ago, but since it's.. well kinda Same Size I can post it here as well.

yummm lishous pikachu...
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Yes, Black-Pete and the Catwoman makes a nice couple, bearing in mind Black-Pete is as well a cat.

Pete is a dog.
Gentle_Grounds

Postby Quantium » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 am

No, he is a cat, also you can see that on Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:He is an anthropomorphic cat

That's the funny thing with Black Pete and Mickey Mouse, you know, cat and mouse! They are the biggest enemies.
Quantium
???

Postby CodeX » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 pm

This thread hasn't much other then DD.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Yeah, seems I almost took over this thread, I'll stop posting my drawings for a while =P
Quantium
???

Postby Draegonx » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 pm

i like same sized vore, i haven't seen this thread in awhile < . <
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:55 pm

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Yeah, seems I almost took over this thread, I'll stop posting my drawings for a while =P

Never. Say. That. Again. >.<
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Softvore