Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Re:

Postby Vorefreak » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:47 pm

megas wrote:then you need to watch doctor who seasion 2 episode 10 love and monsters as theres an alien in it which joins this doctor who fan club and absorbs them one by one ive been trying to find a clip but im affraid i cant find one

update i found a clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9dU0-D5sZM
its close to the end

I just went to check it, and it's been removed due to "terms of use violation." Bummer.
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorefreak » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Nefari wrote:There's a good scene of that in Samurai Deeper Kyo. I'll post a link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frnTGGMgSw&NR=1

It was at 6 minutes and 30 seconds into it if I remember correctly.

Another thing that got removed. Youtube really seems to be cleaning house recently.
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Absorption vore

Postby Draegonx » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Youtube seems to always just get rid of videos and leave the links there, it is getting kind of...meh..but yeah i know what you mean. I have tried looking for more absorption vore but i have really only found the ones you all have shown so far x . x
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm

iamthedave wrote:If you don't see it then there's not much to talk about is there?

Cell's vore is not absorption in the sense we're talking about. Majin Buu is, but Cell isn't.

Well EXCUSE ME. :roll:
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Draegonx » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 pm

iamthedave wrote:If you don't see it then there's not much to talk about is there?

Cell's vore is not absorption in the sense we're talking about. Majin Buu is, but Cell isn't.

Well technically it still is absorption vore XD. Had to absorb 17 and 18 in order to gain the power he did to become perfect cell, but he absorbed them in a different way, basically combining tail vore and absorption vore. If that is correct?
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby boomerangfish » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Draegonx wrote:
iamthedave wrote: basically combining tail vore and absorption vore.

SO IT'S EVEN BETTAR.
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby Vorefreak » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 am

Draegonx wrote:Youtube seems to always just get rid of videos and leave the links there, it is getting kind of...meh..but yeah i know what you mean. I have tried looking for more absorption vore but i have really only found the ones you all have shown so far x . x

It's not just vore; they've been getting rid of a lot of other things as well. I was browsing through my favorites the other day, and I kept seeing "video unavailable" everywhere I went. It sucks.
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draegonx » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 am

yeah i know, a lot of the the bands i like , that are more foreign then most, their videos keep disappearing because of "Terms of Violation" type errors x . x
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vorefreak » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:54 pm

It sucks, doesn't it?
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sonaku » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

i think that samurai deeper kyo thing you're talking about is the same one i posted on there recently. so if it was removed due to violations then i'd hurry before they remove mine as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvN9Xks1 ... annel_page
And in those days men shall seek death, and shall not find it, and they shall desire to die and death shall fly from them.
Sonaku
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draegonx » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 pm

yush it does

And i saw it, wasn't there another absorbtion vore scene in that series as well?
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby soldier148 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:59 pm

should we extend the content of this thread to writing material as well? i think the pics are starting to dry up.
soldier148
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorefreak » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:37 pm

soldier148 wrote:should we extend the content of this thread to writing material as well? i think the pics are starting to dry up.

That seems like a good idea; that way, it'll all be in one place, instead of all over the forums.
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby soldier148 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 pm

and the title doesnt interfere with the subject ^^ so post away links to stories or stories.
soldier148
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draegonx » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:11 pm

i thought this was already with the stories as well, but ow well, yush bring on the stories XD
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hedoro » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 pm

By jove, I found a new one.

Hedoro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Light » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:59 pm

awesome! excellent work!
Light
Participator

Postby iamthedave » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Weird.

Interesting, though.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The Requester » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm

TinCanMan wrote:You might not have seen this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mhh8IP4KlU

It's an animation in which a girl absorbs a guy. They basically start of shaking hands, but then they get stuck to each other. The guy fights to get free, but ends up trapped in the girl, it's a really weird animation. Very original :)

ah yes its quite a piece of work it was a very cool find from youtube guys name was blendfilms or something he does absorbing/gooey/type stuff
interesting character :)
we all take life for granted, live it while you can or you will regret it later

The Requester
Participator

Postby Draegonx » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm

That pic that Hedoro put up, i saw it, but i forgot from where and it just kind of slipped my mind, looks amazing though lol
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination