Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Eh, hmmm. Time to add this thread to my list of ideas. :D
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Psyman » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 am

There is was a "B" horror movie out a year or so ago where the killer forces a girl to swallow her cell phone - the lump going down is CG, but it's still pretty cool. I can't remember the title at the moment though. Since then I've had a fantasy about a girl swallowing a whole batch of cell phones set on vibrate! Obviously this would be dangerous (and expensive) but it would be cool to see someone draw this kind of thing!
I ate you!
Psyman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 am

Psyman wrote:There is was a "B" horror movie out a year or so ago where the killer forces a girl to swallow her cell phone - the lump going down is CG, but it's still pretty cool. I can't remember the title at the moment though. Since then I've had a fantasy about a girl swallowing a whole batch of cell phones set on vibrate! Obviously this would be dangerous (and expensive) but it would be cool to see someone draw this kind of thing!

I think the movie you are talking about is "See No Evil"
Omicron_xd5
---

Postby voriator212 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:59 am

Omicron_xd5 wrote:
Psyman wrote:There is was a "B" horror movie out a year or so ago where the killer forces a girl to swallow her cell phone - the lump going down is CG, but it's still pretty cool. I can't remember the title at the moment though. Since then I've had a fantasy about a girl swallowing a whole batch of cell phones set on vibrate! Obviously this would be dangerous (and expensive) but it would be cool to see someone draw this kind of thing!

what? O.o

no way... i just remember seeing that movie on dish network. can't remember the channel... but how far in is the scene?
voriator212
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:19 am

voriator212 wrote:
Omicron_xd5 wrote:

what? O.o

no way... i just remember seeing that movie on dish network. can't remember the channel... but how far in is the scene?

A little close to the end, I think
Omicron_xd5
---

Postby Quantium » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:12 am

The absolutely most sexiest object-swallowing I can think of, is a sexy woman locking in a guy (in a prison or whatever) and then she says: "You will never come out again, I will ensure that!" and she swallow down the key, *GULP*... she pats her stomach and says: "No one will ever find that key to free you now! Hahahaaa! *blow kiss*".

Oh yea now I turned on myself.
Quantium
???

Postby vorelover07 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:59 am

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:The absolutely most sexiest object-swallowing I can think of, is a sexy woman locking in a guy (in a prison or whatever) and then she says: "You will never come out again, I will ensure that!" and she swallow down the key, *GULP*... she pats her stomach and says: "No one will ever find that key to free you now! Hahahaaa! *blow kiss*".

This 1000% I've actually fantasized about this one. Tch to bad there aren't any stories about it. (Hint hint) :wink:
vorelover07
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCzNFtcCKg

the see no evil clip. its not the best quility but its there.
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:04 am

vorelover07 wrote:
D1g1talDesignzor wrote:The absolutely most sexiest object-swallowing I can think of, is a sexy woman locking in a guy (in a prison or whatever) and then she says: "You will never come out again, I will ensure that!" and she swallow down the key, *GULP*... she pats her stomach and says: "No one will ever find that key to free you now! Hahahaaa! *blow kiss*".

This 1000% I've actually fantasized about this one. Tch to bad there aren't any stories about it. (Hint hint) :wink:

I have a lot of hot stories in my head! But my english isn't the best so I can't do any stories of it..

Girl swallowing cell phone sounds very hot, anyone know the name of the movie?
Quantium
???

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:09 pm

blank wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCzNFtcCKg

the see no evil clip. its not the best quility but its there.

I found a compilation of all the death scenes in the movie, including the cellphone one.
It begins at 5:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r2H9gJG82w

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Girl swallowing cell phone sounds very hot, anyone know the name of the movie?

The name is of the movie is "See No Evil"
Omicron_xd5
---

Postby Quantium » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Omicron_xd5 wrote:The name is of the movie is "See No Evil"

Thank you.
Quantium
???

Postby gartrux » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 pm

found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX6aCRCW7IE , we can´t see her swallowing it but it was true, and she is sexy :D
gartrux
Participator

Postby Vitric » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm

gartrux wrote:found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX6aCRCW7IE , we can´t see her swallowing it but it was true, and she is sexy :D

Oh hot damn 8O That went through her, too. Holy shit. Thats... wow. Really... really hot. I wonder if she felt it going through her >.>
Vitric
Participator

Postby Quantium » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 am

gartrux wrote:found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX6aCRCW7IE , we can´t see her swallowing it but it was true, and she is sexy :D

Sexy and sexy.. I have seen sexier women! :wink:
Well, that was anyway hot, seeing that ring in her stomach on that X-ray :gulp:
Quantium
???

Postby French_snack » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:12 am

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Well, that was anyway hot, seeing that ring in her stomach on that X-ray :gulp:

Indeed. Brilliant x-ray! Lucky ring. :P
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby ElPortero » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:31 am

That was insanely hot!

Still Image of the X-Ray

I love that you can totally see some of her large intestine in there. WOWZERS! :D
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Re:

Postby preved_yt » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:28 pm

ElPortero wrote:There was a great ring swallowing scene in a short-lived comedy "The War Next Door" on USA years ago. I had that episode on tape, and I'm still trying to find it so I can do video capture on it.

It was a great show in its own right, but that scene really solidified it in my mind!

If you do video capture, please, upload it on YouTube...
I tried to search it in Intrernet - not found...

I ploaded that commercial on YouTube, but it`s in my edition, with added bulge going down her neck... I`ll upload original...Whatever... I just already have big problems with Internet & especcially with uploading... :(
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deleted9324b » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:35 pm

{redacted}
Last edited by deleted9324b on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted9324b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:36 pm

I managed to stumble across this episode of Taz Mania which focuses heavily on Object Swallowing: http://www.jogyjogy.com/watch.php?id=19ccd
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby deleted9324b » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 pm

{redacted}
Last edited by deleted9324b on Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deleted9324b
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination