Into The Amazon - Snake vore animation

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Into The Amazon - Snake vore animation

Postby serapisdeath » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

I recently created this snake vore animation for the Voreville contest and wanted to share it here. Snake eating a human female.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 36C67G9h7h
serapisdeath
Been posting for a bit

Re: Into The Amazon - Snake vore animation

Postby Hagglesmite » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 pm

Those random girls walking around in the rainforest for no apparent reason gotta watch out for those snakies :roll:

A very nice find though, thanks for the link!
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby unicorn » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey, that's pretty nice! Thanks for sharing, here. It's good to see you're still making vore animations... (I really like the one with the dragon, as do probably most all vore fans :P)
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cwyble15 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Hagglesmite wrote:Those random girls walking around in the rainforest for no apparent reason gotta watch out for those snakies :roll:

A very nice find though, thanks for the link!
cwyble15
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 pm

that was great!, where can I see more of your stuff?

EDIT: do you have a downloadable version of that amazon video?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Psyman » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Awesome! It would have been cool to see the grab and squeeze, also how did the snake got her bikini off!
I ate you!
Psyman
Been posting for a bit

Postby RoTheHuman » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 am

that was actually spectaclarly well animated.... good job!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Moo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:42 am

I would like to say OHGODYES. \o/

Best fully CGI snake vore I've seen at all ever in the history of existance.

I must say, though, if perhaps we watched the snake catch it's prey, that might have been nice... Especially if it wasn't the typical strike-coil-crush attack. (Personally, I'm not so much for that kind of painful biting or crushing. x.x That may just be me, though.) Also, I'd love to see that sexy body all stretched out inside the snake, like seeing the lumps she makes as the snake slithers off to a more appropriate resting place.
Moo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shriven » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:21 am

:O
*keels over backwards*
That is without a doubt the best animation I've seen in voredom!

MOOOOOAR!
Shriven
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Quantium » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 am

Very nice video, a huge turn on :gulp:
Quantium
???

Postby Fireload » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 am

Very nicely done! *claps*
Fireload
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowski » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:30 pm

could someone upload this video to other site? cause i can't watch this video from Lithuania
Shadowski
New to the forum

Postby HeroSoulSword » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Hot damn,that was damn hot! That was the most awesome vore animation I've ever seen, and probably one of the best out there. You really did a good job on that. It seemed so real, it felt like I was watching that snake devour her right in front of me. Those girls should know better than to wander around the Amazon in a bikini. But I wonder is... how did the bikini come off? Ah, doesn't matter, that was wicked awesome. Thanks for sharing. :D :D :gulp:
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby Shadowski » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 pm

can somebody upload video to the other site?
Shadowski
New to the forum

Postby LightSpeed » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 pm

WOW!! O.O One of the best and most realistic snake Vore video I've ever seen. Not Animation, VIDEO, of any kind. =3 You ought to be proud of it. ^.^ I would be surpised if this didn't get you first prize. ^.^ I'd love to see more animations like this, keep it up. ^_^
LightSpeed
Been posting for a bit

Postby temporos » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Incredibly well animated! Well done, indeed. I think the quality of your animation exceeds that of Voreville's own animations.

I especially like the "natural" way the snake goes about eating its prey. Instead of seeing a very clear outline of the prey after it is swallowed, you instead see a large (yet shapely) bulge, just the way it is in nature. Also well done was that the snake must take its time in the swallowing process. Many of Voreville's (and others') animations have the snake easily swallowing its prey in just a few giant gulps. Finally, the physics you used in the motions of the snake and prey was quite realistic. None of this swinging and flailing about of the prey by its head (which is often, and unfortunately, used in many of Voreville's animations).

Like previously mentioned, it would have been nice to see the snake actually attack and subdue its prey. Also, you should consider continuing the animations to give a sense of what happens after the prey is swallowed (e.g., the expiration and/or early-stage digestion of the prey). If done correctly, this can remain in the "soft" vore category, as I'm sure you're aware. Notwithstanding these omissions, the animation still receives an A-. Again, very well done! I'm already looking forward to your future animations and artwork.

I have one question. Was the prey already dead (likely suffocated by the coiling) while being swallowed, or simply unconscious?
템포로스
temporos
Participator

Postby Deadzombie666 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

This is 'the' best snake vore animation i've seen.
That includes
Jane in snake
And some others by a guy I can't remember the name of...Begines with Q
But still, amazing!
Tease me, show me, swallow me and digest me alive!
Deadzombie666
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vincer » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Wow. The textures, animation and physics and general feel of the video seem so lifelike. This is truly awesome.

I can't say that other CGI videos by others have really excited me (although I can tell a lot of work were put into them nonetheless) but there's a first for everything, I guess!

Keep it up and I would love to see more of your work if you have it posted online. :)
I am a vorarephile. If you don't like it, eat me.

My vore stories, a vore-themed chatroom and more at http://www.vore.yafas.net!
Vincer
Somewhat familiar

Postby balanced-guy » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm

That was severly impressive best snake vore animation i have ever seen 10/10 :-) that was something truly fantastic and fresh and is more impressive this has the bulging stretching of snakes mouth and a naked chick truly the best Snake vore i have seen ever.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Superblah » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:20 pm

its good but the girl is way too lifeless, get her to struggle or pet the snake lovelingly voice acting would be nice too, internal shots are extra credit :gulp:
Superblah
Participator

Next

Return to Softvore