Dragon Ball Z Vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Dragon Ball Z Vore?

Postby bravery » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:51 pm

Does anyone know where i can fin some clips of dragon ball z vore. I would appreciate it.,
bravery
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dragon Ball Z Vore?

Postby Mishirugi » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:57 pm

I know of the good stomach screen shot on the almost last episode with the golden oozaru and that there are three parts in archives in the movie section i don't know where to find the oozaru one.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kan » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:14 pm

Do DragonBall GT counts?

If so, there was an episode where one of the evil dragons ate Goku and Chichi(Milk), I don't know how it was, the only WebPage that had that cideo was Dragoniade and Stonegate's one but since they removed all their videos I think there's no way anyone would see it again.
kan
Participator

Re:

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:23 pm

http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2 ... &g2_page=5

i forgets where but there another vid on
this site that have goku in princess snakes belly
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:10 pm

I'm a DBZ fanatic (in case you hadn't guessed) and I can assure you there is NO vore in GT involving Chi Chi and Goku and the evil dragons. Dragon Ball Z has of course the AMAZING cell vore clips with android 17 and 18.

And to a lesser extent, Majin Buu turning people into random cookies, crackers, candies and etc. But as far as GT goes, there are 3 vore scenes in it (2 if you already counted the Golden Oozaru stomach scene thing).

The others conists of:

Goku being eaten by Cell (tail absorbtion like before), when he gets trapped in hell Cell blinds Goku and absorbs him. Goku eventually forces his way back out but it was a GOOD scene, I recommend it.

The second is Pan, Goku's grandaughter. She is "eaten" by one of the shadow dragons, the Earth one "naturon shenron" to be exact. Pan is engulfed in a blinding light like force that gets sucked into the dragon and allows him to change shape. There's no mouth persay eating her but with the way it shows her and the way her body is seen, it sure looks like she's being eaten.

There is an attempted vore earlier on with the first dragon, Haze Shenron the water one. He says he's going to eat pan and atcually holds her up to his mouth and tries to do it, but he doesn't and tosses her and Goku in a polluated lake instead.

But all in all, those scenes in GT are worth looking into, specially the Goku/Cell one.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kisiro » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:34 pm

*Huge dbz fan.* Well, let's see. In dbz we have princess snake. We have a huge fish, then we have Cell and Buu. In GT we have Baby after eating Uub. He gives him lots of pain until he's forced to be spit out. Giving our heroes time for super saiya-jin 4 Son Gokou to power up from the other's. Then we have One of the dark shadow dragons who sorta absorbs Pan. But ssj4 goku helps her escape.

There is also one point in early GT where this giant robot absorbs alot of people to help give it power, including Pan. All just floating around inside it. The way they beat it is Pan fires a ki blast at this ball up above. Located around where the heart should be. While Goku blasts at that place from the outside. They had to do it at the same time. Quite amusing.

Little goku also lets himself get eaten by a huge dino on one of the planets while they are still hunting for the black star dragonballs. Goku does alot of punching from the inside of it. Showing alot of bumps appear, until finally he bursts a hole and the dino goes for a loop. Until it finally shrinks down to a tiny little dino. That part was mostly for humor, but...ouch. o.O

Also in GT, Cell attempts to absorb Kid Goku. He manages to swallow him down with his tail. But Goku gets himself back out. Saying he was almost digested in there.

That's all that I can remember. I'd have to go back and view every episode again sometime of all 3 series. I do remember in the GT special based on 100 years later where this monster chick attempts to eat Goku Jr, and his friend, Pack. Some pig monster tries to eat Goku Jr. too, but gets blown away. The moster chick, as well as the others were aiming for hard vore though.

I do remember some vore from the original dragonball too. Aligators eating some men. And this blob monster almost eats Goku. And Picollo Ma Junior swallows Kami while kami is trapped within a bottle. Goku gets swallowed on purpose while Picollo is in giant form so he can punch and kick around. Getting both himself and Kami free.
Kisiro
Artist

Re:

Postby CyBeR_pAnDa » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:56 am

Well it may not count as Vore but also in GT in one of its season 1 epsd Goku goes inside a giants mouth to retrieve a Dragon Ball when he gets stuck inside his mouth for a few seconds then uses the Kame ha wave to busts out his molar with the ball inside lol that was a scene to me at first glance i thought Goku would of gotten swalloed up but oh well.
CyBeR_pAnDa
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Mishirugi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:18 am

lol sounds funny i would bow politely and appologize then fly to retrive the others.
Mishirugi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kisiro » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:00 am

Yeah, I almost forgot about that one. The black star dragonball got stuck in the giant's bad tooth. When they were on the giants planet. Did the kamehameha to blast it out, Made the giant feel a whole lot better once that tooth was out. =P

CyBeR_pAnDa wrote:Well it may not count as Vore but also in GT in one of its season 1 epsd Goku goes inside a giants mouth to retrieve a Dragon Ball when he gets stuck inside his mouth for a few seconds then uses the Kame ha wave to busts out his molar with the ball inside lol that was a scene to me at first glance i thought Goku would of gotten swalloed up but oh well.
Kisiro
Artist

Return to General Vore Discussion