Black Giantess Police Vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Black Giantess Police Vore

Postby DragonessLife » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Hello! Everyone, I show you my video. Black Giantess was swallowing alive tiny men, show inside her stomach. :gulp:
I hope they like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UogAQaXwBk
Attachments
Giantess Police.jpg
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Re: Black Giantess Police Vore

Postby MilkChocolate » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 pm

YES!!
Attachments
So much win.png
MilkChocolate
???

Postby brainstorm » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 pm

We need more dark skinned women in vore situations that meaning as the preds they are very rare.
brainstorm
???

Postby Jdeadevil » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Lmfao that's the best Awesome Face remix EVER!
Edit: I'll take a look at the vid tomorrow when I'm at home
Jdeadevil
Participator

Postby Quantium » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Slurp! Very good video there DragonessLife, I like how you clearly shows how they are being gulped down! And dark skinned woman as pred is nice too for a change!

The only thing that could be better is the inside-shot of her mounth, looks like she have no throat from that view.
Quantium
???

Postby brainstorm » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:43 pm

I have vore comic being made from the guy illustrates chocolate miklmaid however it is taking forever i comissioned 8 months back and, just now in last two months has he started he got two pages of done so far doing page a month but, it should be good when finish if guys want see chocolate milkmaid swallow down few people that is.
brainstorm
???

Postby Max_ap » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:00 pm

DragonessLife wrote:Hello! Everyone, I show you my video. Black Giantess was swallowing alive tiny men, show inside her stomach. :gulp:
I hope they like this.

That was hot!! Well done. A giantess doing a police job, but instead of donuts, she has criminals. LOL

brainstorm wrote:I have vore comic being made from the guy illustrates chocolate miklmaid however it is taking forever i comissioned 8 months back and, just now in last two months has he started he got two pages of done so far doing page a month but, it should be good when finish if guys want see chocolate milkmaid swallow down few people that is.

That souns great!!! I love Chocolate Milkmaid!!
Max_ap
Participator

Postby Shrapnel333 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:01 pm

Yay, black, sexy pred. I prefer chocolate over vanilla any day. What's this chocolate milkmaid you speak of, if you don't mind me asking?
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Uh this adult web comic

http://www.wlpcomics.com/adult/cm/

The one got being made is alternate continuity where kay aka Chocolate milkmaid is actually a cannibal she I got two pages of it so far the vore takes place in page 3 I didn't want to post it till had completed cause he only does one page a month.

I aslo just recieved a comic that I have been in collabration with friend of mine from deviant art done by animewave It is giantess vore comic with animewave's giant villianess character maximax the giant amazonian woman that meaning she is dark skinned I wasn't going post yet cause it was textless version meaing had no speech bubbles and, we wanted text in this comic I can still post it if everybody wants then upload the texted version.
brainstorm
???

Postby Max_ap » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 pm

brainstorm wrote:I aslo just recieved a comic that I have been in collabration with friend of mine from deviant art done by animewave It is giantess vore comic with animewave's giant villianess character maximax the giant amazonian woman that meaning she is dark skinned I wasn't going post yet cause it was textless version meaing had no speech bubbles and, we wanted text in this comic I can still post it if everybody wants then upload the texted version.

Sure, I will like to see the preview of the comic before the text is added. Thanks a lot for sharing so many things with us.
Max_ap
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 am

I meant post whole comic with out text then with text when it is added be kinda weird wouldn't to post two version of the same comic.

Man I got quite few comisisons and, custom videos going some over almost year old waiting for them I about burned out with it all suffice to say got this slime wars comic which I just manage to get funds for it be 53 pages long the last in my slime girl series from animewave.

Other stuff got extended new version of garbage video from chole being made by thanatos and, short same size vore video from him to but, he is slow as hell at production so I have no idea when be produced or completed.
brainstorm
???

Postby DragonessLife » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 am

brainstorm wrote:We need more dark skinned women in vore situations that meaning as the preds they are very rare.

Yes, I like more dark skinned women in vore. Thank you!
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonessLife » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:12 am

D1g1talDesignzor wrote:Slurp! Very good video there DragonessLife, I like how you clearly shows how they are being gulped down! And dark skinned woman as pred is nice too for a change!

The only thing that could be better is the inside-shot of her mounth, looks like she have no throat from that view.

Thank you! I was hard work. I'll next more vore same her black giantess or other.
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonessLife » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:15 am

brainstorm wrote:I have vore comic being made from the guy illustrates chocolate miklmaid however it is taking forever i comissioned 8 months back and, just now in last two months has he started he got two pages of done so far doing page a month but, it should be good when finish if guys want see chocolate milkmaid swallow down few people that is.

Thank you comments. You have vore comic about chocolate miklmaid. I never seen her. Did you have pictures of chocolate miklmaid ?
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonessLife » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 am

Max_ap wrote:
DragonessLife wrote:Hello! Everyone, I show you my video. Black Giantess was swallowing alive tiny men, show inside her stomach. :gulp:
I hope they like this.

That was hot!! Well done. A giantess doing a police job, but instead of donuts, she has criminals. LOL

That souns great!!! I love Chocolate Milkmaid!!

:-D Thank you!! I was working hard with 3D. I am fan black giantess's very sexy.
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 am

Right here is the comic markie. Chocolate milkmaid is big boobed black girl in maid outfit.

http://www.wlpcomics.com/adult/cm/
brainstorm
???

Postby DragonessLife » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am

Shrapnel333 wrote:Yay, black, sexy pred. I prefer chocolate over vanilla any day. What's this chocolate milkmaid you speak of, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, black, sexy pred. I never seen that chocolate miklmaid. Can show me kind her. Thank you!
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Postby trainboy911 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 am

i liked this when i found it on youtube. very nice video
trainboy911
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonessLife » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 am

brainstorm wrote:I meant post whole comic with out text then with text when it is added be kinda weird wouldn't to post two version of the same comic.

Man I got quite few comisisons and, custom videos going some over almost year old waiting for them I about burned out with it all suffice to say got this slime wars comic which I just manage to get funds for it be 53 pages long the last in my slime girl series from animewave.

Other stuff got extended new version of garbage video from chole being made by thanatos and, short same size vore video from him to but, he is slow as hell at production so I have no idea when be produced or completed.

Thank show that chocolate miklmaid. I like her, she is very beautiful. :-D
DragonessLife
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:26 am

SHe got very big boobs sorry comic is very adult and, has shemales in and, other hentai like things in it.

Maybe like to use her in something.
brainstorm
???

Next

Return to Work to be shared!